Ban public transport
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-01 16:53:36 UTC
Buses are dangerous. This pensioner got run over because the bus obstructed his view:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39127597
A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well as afterwards.
The Peeler
2017-03-01 16:57:15 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 16:53:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the usual attention baiting shit>
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
bm
2017-03-01 18:02:55 UTC