How does one person Tweet 55,000 plus times??? (TONY)
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 16:48:30 UTC
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 16:50:11 UTC
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 16:52:59 UTC
You're probably right. LOL.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 17:12:54 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
You're probably right. LOL.
Especially when they haven't stolen enough to pay for another hit of
crack!
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 17:39:29 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
You're probably right. LOL.
Especially when they haven't stolen enough to pay for another hit of
crack!
Yeah. I don't understand why people smoke that shit, the buzz lasts fifteen minutes, if you are lucky.

That's why I smoke Pot, it lasts hours.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 17:56:57 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
You're probably right. LOL.
Especially when they haven't stolen enough to pay for another hit of
crack!
Yeah. I don't understand why people smoke that shit, the buzz lasts fifteen minutes, if you are lucky.
That's why I smoke Pot, it lasts hours.
Like all lowlifes, they want instant gratification: fast food, crack,
lottery scratch cards etc etc.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Do not forget booze. LOL.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 19:11:17 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
You're probably right. LOL.
Especially when they haven't stolen enough to pay for another hit of
crack!
Yeah. I don't understand why people smoke that shit, the buzz lasts fifteen minutes, if you are lucky.
That's why I smoke Pot, it lasts hours.
Like all lowlifes, they want instant gratification: fast food, crack,
lottery scratch cards etc etc.
Do not forget booze. LOL.
Yes, when all else fails, revert to booze. Always the fast acting stuff
though...rum rather than beer.
d***@gmail.com
I'm into beer. It is called Keystone Light. It's 73 - 78$ a half keg. I get it at the start of the month, or whenever I get my check.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Keystone Light? Sorry, but light beer is a travesty.
d***@gmail.com
I get it because it is cheap.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 20:54:23 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
But don't you end up drinking twice as much of it just to get the
'effect'?
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 21:00:51 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Yeah but a normal half keg is over 100$ Have to work from a budget.
I only get 906 on Social Security Disability.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 21:52:35 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:54:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
I get it because it is cheap.
But don't you end up drinking twice as much of it just to get the
'effect'?
Maybe you two fags could thrash it out together in bed tonite? <BG>
--
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:43:21 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:55:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
I'm into beer. It is called Keystone Light. It's 73 - 78$ a half keg. I
get it at the start of the month, or whenever I get my check.
Keystone Light? Sorry, but light beer is a travesty.
What do YOU get when you get your welfare check, dreckserb? The newest gay
porn mags? <BG>
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 20:56:43 UTC
In article <pla0f3$1n4l$***@gioia.aioe.org>,
***@my.Grik.anus.invalid says...

[fluhs Grik skata]

Don't you got, foreskins to peel? Ani to suck?

<snigger>
The Peeler
2018-08-18 21:51:26 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:56:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
What do YOU get when you get your welfare check, dreckserb? The newest gay
porn mags? <BG>
Don't you got, foreskins to peel? Ani to suck?
<snigger>
Isn't it time you cuddled up in bed with your new gay friend, poor dumb anal
Razovic? I'm absolutely sure he wants it as much as you, you filthy serb
fag! LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:39:44 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:11:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Do not forget booze. LOL.
Yes, when all else fails, revert to booze. Always the fast acting stuff
though...rum rather than beer.
You two flaming fags should get drunk and in bed finally! You want it, and
he wants it too! LOL
--
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to be bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
The Peeler
2018-08-18 19:50:40 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:56:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
That's why I smoke Pot, it lasts hours.
Like all lowlifes, they want instant gratification: fast food, crack,
lottery scratch cards etc etc.
"Gratification", the thing you will NEVER know and have, you ridiculous
miserable housebound sexually crippled cretin! Am I right or am I right,
dreckserb? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-08-18 19:47:35 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:12:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
You're probably right. LOL.
Especially when they haven't stolen enough to pay for another hit of
crack!
About time now that you two infatuated gays finally ended up in bed, don't
you think so too, dreckserb Razovic?
--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 09:50:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Unless they are trying to get attention, I see no reason to tweet so damn much.
Wogs got nothing better to do in da ghetto.
...and this, of course, coming from the braindamaged serb wog who has been
"living" on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, around the clock! LOL
MID: <***@85>
Tony
2018-08-18 18:43:03 UTC
Get a life.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 18:54:27 UTC
Post by Tony
Get a life.
There's not many people interested in UR dribble either.

So get a fucking life.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 19:16:11 UTC
Post by Tony
Get a life.
You iz wog rif raf innit.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:44:56 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:16:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
Get a life.
You iz wog rif raf innit.
You KNOW that YOU will NEVER get a life again, right, you abnormal
housebound idiot? And everyone who knows you, knows it too! <BG>