Donald Trump UK visit: Ring of steel goes up outside US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park to shield president from protesters
2018-07-09 12:14:20 UTC
Buy British or STFU and move.

Take the beast with you.

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:***@mid.individual.net...
:A plea to British people to take Donald Trump's outrageous utterances
: "with a grain of salt" was made today by the head of the US Republican
: party's supporters in the UK.
:
: Sarah Elliott said she herself had been embarrassed by some of President
: Trump's comments, including sexist remarks about crotch-grabbing, but
: appealed to people not to take his words too seriously.
:
: As new fences and counter-terrorist concrete bollards were installed at
: the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park ahead of his visit, Ms
: Elliott admitted: "There are a lot of things I wish he hadn't said."
:
: In an interview with the Standard, Ms Elliott, who chairs Republicans
: Overseas, said of his notorious "grab them by the p***y" comment about
: women: "I don't like it. But I don't apply the same criteria to the man
: I married to the man I vote for president."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/trump-uk-visit-ring-of--up-outside-us-ambassadors-residence-in-regents-park-a3882671.html
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-09 16:15:12 UTC
Buy British or STFU and load up the beast and move.

: On 09/07/2018 16:19, trader_4 wrote:
: > On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:09:22 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
: >> A plea to British people to take Donald Trump's outrageous utterances
: >> "with a grain of salt" was made today by the head of the US Republican
: >> party's supporters in the UK.
: >>
: >> Sarah Elliott said she herself had been embarrassed by some of
President
: >> Trump's comments, including sexist remarks about crotch-grabbing, but
: >> appealed to people not to take his words too seriously.
: >>
: >> As new fences and counter-terrorist concrete bollards were installed at
: >> the US ambassador's residence in Regent's Park ahead of his visit, Ms
: >> Elliott admitted: "There are a lot of things I wish he hadn't said."
: >>
: >> In an interview with the Standard, Ms Elliott, who chairs Republicans
: >> Overseas, said of his notorious "grab them by the p***y" comment about
: >> women: "I don't like it. But I don't apply the same criteria to the man
: >> I married to the man I vote for president."
: >>
: >
: >
: > That last part is the crux of the problem. The trumpets don't apply the
: > usual standards of normalcy, of decency, of humanity, of sanity to
Trump.
: > Why is it OK for Trump to say disgusting and absolutely crazy things
that
: > you would not tolerate in a spouse? You don't want to be around that,
: > have it near you, but it's perfectly OK in a leader of a country of 320
mil
: > and you should ignore it? If instead the UK said stay the hell home,
: > even if it didn't help reign in Trump, it would send a message that the
: > UK rejects his disgusting behavior. I hope he gets the worst reception
: > any US leader has gotten since Nixon visited South America when he was
VP.
: >
: Yip, that last sentence says it all about her morals and of a lot of
: Trumpets.
: Trump will probably spend most of his time in the UK playing golf in
: Scotland anyway, instead of concentrating on the really important issues.
:
: --
: Bod

Database (slave) 0.002644 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000140 s
0.000194 s
0.000168 s
0.000670 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000126 s
0.000134 s
0.000129 s
0.000387 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
0.000175 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'a4TJVri0' (1)
0.000173 s
0.000173 s
0.000173 s
0.000173 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000188 s
0.000188 s
0.000188 s
0.000188 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'a4TJVri0' (1)
0.000568 s
0.000568 s
0.000568 s
0.000568 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'a4TJVri0' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000483 s
0.000483 s
0.000483 s
0.000483 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.004048 s
42.6484 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (62)
0.000002 s
0.000214 s
0.000065 s
0.004048 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6879 kB
42.6484 kB
Requests 0.019331 s
500.6719 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"a4TJVri0/donald-trump-uk-visit-ring-of-steel-goes-up-outside-us-ambassador-s-residence-in-regent-s-park-to" (1)
0.020032 s
0.020032 s
0.020032 s
0.020032 s
528.6953 kB
528.6953 kB
528.6953 kB
528.6953 kB
Thread controller 0.000641 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000641 s
0.000641 s
0.000641 s
0.000641 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.008950 s
46.4063 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000012 s
0.001813 s
0.000862 s
0.002585 s
0.3672 kB
15.3828 kB
8.2005 kB
24.6016 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000658 s
0.000658 s
0.000658 s
0.000658 s
15.9141 kB
15.9141 kB
15.9141 kB
15.9141 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.005665 s
0.005665 s
0.005665 s
0.005665 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
3.5234 kB
3.5234 kB
3.5234 kB
3.5234 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001757 s
6.8906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001757 s
0.001757 s
0.001757 s
0.001757 s
6.8906 kB
6.8906 kB
6.8906 kB
6.8906 kB
Application Execution (999) 0.018605 s 0.230217 s 0.038005 s 0.027766 s
1,077.1719 kB 4,252.0547 kB 1,336.4181 kB 1,156.2266 kB