19,088 Watch YouTube Video of MI5 HorrorFags
M***@privacy.net
2008-04-13 11:45:58 UTC
19,088 Watch YouTube Video of MI5 HorrorFags

Lots of people seem very interested in videos of MI5 agents
masturbating. If they do it again outside my house in Clapham, my
video camera is at the ready.

British Intelligence MI5 has been persecuting me since 1990 for mainly
sexual reasons. In September 2000 their agents expressed their
homosexual fixation by sending a man to masturbate publicly outside my
window, part of a series of such incidents, which was filmed on my
camcorder. The incident of the Masturbating MI5 Agent has been
reported to Police Sex Crimes Unit. Will we ever find out the man's
identity? See http://www.mi5.com/evidence/#britspy for a complete
account.
--
YouTube Video of MI5 HorrorFags; http://youtu.be/5e9x0TwHkbY
Jealous Gay Agents Masturbating Outside Window; www.mi5.com/evidence/#britspy
MindControl Torture and Proof It's Real; www.mi5.com/evidence/mc/mc.htm
Keith2.0
2008-04-16 08:59:23 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
19,088 Watch YouTube Video of MI5 HorrorFags
...and only four comments.
http://youtu.be/5e9x0TwHkbY