HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH! For VHY your, shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin (ALSHO called Baruch 'Barry' Shein!) hashn't TOS'd your jew ass yet?
2018-07-09 16:42:35 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

YOU are the reason your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin Baruch 'Barry'
Shein has, been outed jew pedo BARUCH!

TOS'd, you should be!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-09 16:47:39 UTC
The nazoid turd has been DEAD for YEARS! UNGH!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-07-09 17:26:29 UTC
Listen closely everyone! She's guzzling jizz, again:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> YOU are the reason your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin Baruch 'Barry'
> Shein has, been outed jew pedo BARUCH!
>
> TOS'd, you should be!
>
> Shick jew shubfuck!
> <tssssssssssssshk!>
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

LOL!!! Poor psychotic idiot!

--
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"

Database (slave) 0.002516 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000102 s
0.000173 s
0.000138 s
0.000552 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000086 s
0.000101 s
0.000091 s
0.000273 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000140 s
0.000140 s
0.000140 s
0.000140 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'Yfk09Of0' (1)
0.000137 s
0.000137 s
0.000137 s
0.000137 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000135 s
0.000135 s
0.000135 s
0.000135 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'Yfk09Of0' (1)
0.000713 s
0.000713 s
0.000713 s
0.000713 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'Yfk09Of0' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000566 s
0.000566 s
0.000566 s
0.000566 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003240 s
44.8750 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (66)
0.000001 s
0.000120 s
0.000049 s
0.003240 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6799 kB
44.8750 kB
Requests 0.017005 s
508.0859 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"Yfk09Of0/huh-hay-shay-now-baruch-jew-pedophile-baruch-barry-shein-dba-barry-z-shein-bzs-theworld-com" (1)
0.017661 s
0.017661 s
0.017661 s
0.017661 s
536.1094 kB
536.1094 kB
536.1094 kB
536.1094 kB
Thread controller 0.000498 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000498 s
0.000498 s
0.000498 s
0.000498 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.007295 s
50.2969 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000006 s
0.000789 s
0.000387 s
0.001161 s
0.3672 kB
16.8828 kB
8.7708 kB
26.3125 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000693 s
0.000693 s
0.000693 s
0.000693 s
17.0234 kB
17.0234 kB
17.0234 kB
17.0234 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.005401 s
0.005401 s
0.005401 s
0.005401 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000040 s
0.000040 s
0.000040 s
0.000040 s
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
Load & uncompress 0.000321 s
6.9922 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.000321 s
0.000321 s
0.000321 s
0.000321 s
6.9922 kB
6.9922 kB
6.9922 kB
6.9922 kB
Application Execution (857) 0.018133 s 0.231003 s 0.038206 s 0.023659 s
1,103.8672 kB 5,083.1875 kB 1,353.3529 kB 1,162.4766 kB