HUH? HAY! 'Israeel' to schwartzes: BACK TO AFRICA! RAUS!
2018-01-02 20:32:25 UTC
HUH?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!

Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
to undermine their host countries?

Any, one?

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-02 20:56:02 UTC
The dumb hysterical serbian bitch really tries to convince even the last
poster on Usenet of her idiocy! LOL Check this her latest psychotic output,
everyone:

> HUH?
>
> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
>
> In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
> in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
> 'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!
>
> Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
> to undermine their host countries?
>
> Any, one?
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
> - correct Latin
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
>
> "Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
> on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
> this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
> Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
> other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
> even one word drivel."
> - Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejershito

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO retarded? LOL

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-01-03 00:44:40 UTC
when he wrote:

>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!

Running the world is very complex, and something you couldn't possibly
comprehend, Gordon!

Just sit back with your kiddie porn and let us take care of things,
OK? I mean, your welfare check still arrives on time, doesn't it?

Quit complaining, then!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-03 14:07:37 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 16:44:40 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!
>>
>>Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
>>to undermine their host countries?
>>
>>Any, one?
>
>Running the world is very complex, and something I couldn't possibly
>comprehend, Gordon !
>
>I'll just sit back with my jew kiddie porn and let humans take care of things,
>OK ? I mean, my 'reparations'®™ check still arrives on time, doesn't it ?

Quit, kvetching and complaining, then raghead !

- -

2018-01-03 14:19:40 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>>>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>>>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!
>>
>>Running the world is very complex, and something you couldn't possibly
>>comprehend, Gordon!
>>
>>Just sit back with your kiddie porn and let us take care of things,
>>OK? I mean, your welfare check still arrives on time, doesn't it?
>>
>>Quit complaining, then!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>I can't quit, kvetching and complaining! It's all I know how to do!

You'll NEVER holocaust a Jew THAT way, Gordon!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
The Peeler
2018-01-03 20:11:54 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:37 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Running the world is very complex, and something you couldn't possibly
>> comprehend, Gordon!
>>
>> Just sit back with your kiddie porn and let us take care of things,
>> OK? I mean, your welfare check still arrives on time, doesn't it?
>>
>> Quit complaining, then!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
> I can't quit, kvetching and complaining, shithead that I am !

Yeah, we know! You've been doing nothing else for those over those more than
TWENTY YEARS that you've been "living" on Usenet! EVERY day! LOL

2018-01-04 14:41:30 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:37 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Running the world is very complex, and something I couldn't possibly
>>>comprehend, Gordon !
>>>
>>>I'll just sit back with my jew kiddie porn and let humans take care of things,
>>>OK ? I mean, my 'reparations'®™ check still arrives on time, doesn't it ?
>>
>>Quit, kvetching and complaining, then raghead !
>
>I'll NEVER get holocausted by a Nazi THAT way, Gordon!

Right!

Even if you DID grow enough of a cojón to prove where you infest!

LOLOK

- -

2018-01-04 14:51:14 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>I can't quit, kvetching and complaining! It's all I know how to do!
>>
>>You'll NEVER holocaust a Jew THAT way, Gordon!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>Right!
>
>Even if I DID grow enough of a cojón to holocaust you!

Oh come on. We both know THAT will NEVER happen!

LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:51:14 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I'll NEVER get holocausted by a Nazi THAT way, Gordon !
>>
>>Right !
>>
>>Even if you DID grow enough of a cojón to prove where you infest !
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>Oh come on. We both know THAT will NEVER happen !

Of, COURSE we do Feigling-Unglück !
You're EXEMPT from cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !

- -

2018-01-05 14:10:17 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Even if I DID grow enough of a cojón to holocaust you!
>>
>>Oh come on. We both know THAT will NEVER happen!
>>
>>LOL

>Of, COURSE we do Feigling-Unglück !

Surely we do!

But there's not much funnier than you stomping your little feet and
claiming you're going to do it!

ROFLMJAO

So post your address, Gordie. You can email it to me, don't worry, I
won't tell anyone.

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-06 14:19:45 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 06:10:17 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Oh come on. We both know THAT will NEVER happen !
>>
>>Of, COURSE we do Feigling-Unglück !
>>You're EXEMPT from cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
>
>Surely we are !
>
>But there's not much funnier than me stomping my little jew feet and
>claiming I'm going to do it !

Not much Feigling-Unglück !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-06 14:42:09 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Of, COURSE we do Feigling-Unglück !
>>
>>Surely we do!
>>
>>But there's not much funnier than you stomping your little feet and
>>claiming you're going to do it!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>Not much Feigling-Unglück !

>>So post your address, Gordie. You can email it to me, don't worry, I
>>won't tell anyone.

[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

>"Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
>on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
>this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
>Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
>other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
>even one word drivel."
>- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich

That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-07 13:33:34 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:42:09 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Surely we are !
>>>
>>>But there's not much funnier than me stomping my little jew feet and
>>>claiming I'm going to do it !
>>
>>Not much Feigling-Unglück !
>
>That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon !

Thinking now of upping your jew game for 5887, or can we expect the
same jew "aping" that you usually do ?

- -

2018-01-07 14:17:15 UTC

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-08 14:21:22 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 06:17:15 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon !
>>
>>Thinking now of upping your jew game for 5887, or can we expect the
>>same jew "aping" that you usually do ?
>
> [Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)

[holocaust.wav](©1944 All Rights Reserved)

- -

2018-01-08 14:32:46 UTC

ROFLMJAO
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-05 14:53:01 UTC
Since ALL nazoid "men" are either fags/impotent/pedos, these
cock-hungry nazi bitches need to find someone else to do the
job... so they become pornstars!

Just choose ANY orifice, guys... these nazi bitches do it ALL!

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

What do you know... yet another "leading" neo-nazi bitch is a pornstar!
Corinna Luray Burt, an Oregon leader in the National Socialist Movement
(NSM)--currently the largest explicitly neo-Nazi organization in North
America--has appeared in pornographic films and similar websites under
the aliases of "Cori Lou," "Cori Lou Burke," and "Slave Corrylu."
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2010/07/401293.shtml

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
The Peeler
2018-01-05 20:58:06 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 04:56:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Right!
>> >
>> >Even if I DID grow enough of a cojón to holocaust you!
>>
>> Oh come on. We both know THAT will NEVER happen!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Of, COURSE we do Feigling-Unglück !
> I'm EXEMPT from cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !

Yep, that's the most conspicuous thing about you, coward!

> Cheers!

Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-01-04 20:26:55 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >I can't quit, kvetching and complaining! It's all I know how to do!
>>
>> You'll NEVER holocaust a Jew THAT way, Gordon!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
> Right! But it's the ONLY thing I'm good at!

True! You bitch more than any other hysterical gal, dumb anal Razovic! LOL

--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-03 12:02:37 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>HUH?

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!

>Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
>to undermine their host countries?
Mangina, only Egyptians and Edomites have a divine right to immigrate to
Israel.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-03 14:07:38 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 04:02:37 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>HUH?
>
>>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
>
>>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!
>
>>Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
>>to undermine their host countries?
> Mangina, only Egyptians and Edomites have a divine right to immigrate to
>Israel.
>

>Michael

Dreckgook, there is no such thing as a 'divine right', you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid. 'Israeel' is a Middle Eastern shithole like all
its neighbours.

Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-03 14:24:39 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 04:02:37 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash)" wrote in message
>>
>>>HUH?
>>
>>>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
>>
>>>In spite, of promoting/marketing multiculturalism and schwartze rights
>>>in their host countries all, over the world, it seems that in
>>>'Israeel', jews are giving, schwartzes the BOOT!
>>
>>>Is, this HYPOCRISY or simply jews in the diaspora (look it up) trying
>>>to undermine their host countries?
>> Mangina, only Egyptians and Edomites have a divine right to immigrate
>>Israel.
>>

>>Michael

>Dreckgook, there is no such thing as a 'divine right', you slant eyed
>jewloving mongoloid. 'Israeel' is a Middle Eastern shithole like all
>its neighbours.
Nithing, our Lord God HaShem established divine rights!

>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.

They do no such thing!

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Jews
2018-01-03 14:41:28 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 06:24:39 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.
>
> They do no such thing!

You have to remember, in the words of Mr. Chris Morton:

What is a Nazi?

A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
equals because he knows he can't measure up.

A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
he wants to murder his betters.

A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
to murder those who tell it.

A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National Socialism.

Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.

These are the things that a Nazi is, and
there's nothing polite or honest about it.

- Christopher Norton

Cowardly, inadequate, afraid. Like those pretending to be Nazis today,
Hitler couldn't even come up with his own, original idea and had to
blame the Jews for Germany's shortcomings. And since Nazis aren't
exactly known as deep thinkers, they believed him, and followed him to
destruction.

But the stupidity and cowardice did not die out, and lives on with
people like Gordon. So inadequate, so lacking in worth, so like little
children, they need to blame their failures on someone instead of
taking responsibility like adults. And since they've been blaming the
Jews for everything else, why not include everyone who isn't an
"Aryan?"

Of course, Gordon-- desperately needing to feel needed and loved--
joins in, totally ignorant of the fact that he was considered
Untermensch by the Nazis and would have been holocausted himself!

Now THAT is funny!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-04 11:58:30 UTC
"The Jews" wrote in message

>On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 06:24:39 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>>>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.
>>
>> They do no such thing!

>You have to remember, in the words of Mr. Chris Morton:

>What is a Nazi?

>A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

>A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
>equals because he knows he can't measure up.

>A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
>he wants to murder his betters.

>A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
>to murder those who tell it.

>A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
>murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
>of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
>National Socialism.

>Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
>educated, informed adults. Freedom of
>choice terrifies him... which is why he
>chooses minor children as sexual partners.
>He can't interact with competent adults in
>a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
>able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
>be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
>mental hospital.

>These are the things that a Nazi is, and
>there's nothing polite or honest about it.

> - Christopher Norton
Those are wise words indeed.

>Cowardly, inadequate, afraid. Like those pretending to be Nazis today,
>Hitler couldn't even come up with his own, original idea and had to
>blame the Jews for Germany's shortcomings. And since Nazis aren't
>exactly known as deep thinkers, they believed him, and followed him to
>destruction.

>But the stupidity and cowardice did not die out, and lives on with
>people like Gordon. So inadequate, so lacking in worth, so like little
>children, they need to blame their failures on someone instead of
>taking responsibility like adults. And since they've been blaming the
>Jews for everything else, why not include everyone who isn't an
>"Aryan?"

>Of course, Gordon-- desperately needing to feel needed and loved--
>joins in, totally ignorant of the fact that he was considered
>Untermensch by the Nazis and would have been holocausted himself!

>Now THAT is funny!

The nithing is so lame.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-04 14:41:30 UTC
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 03:58:30 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew lies/smut/shite]

> The nithing is so lame.
>

>Michael

You are SOOOOOOOOOO inane, dreckgook.

You are a gook.

As a craven GBLTP gook who zsucks jew ani/recti you are, below all
else.

- -

2018-01-04 15:36:03 UTC
when he wrote:

>below all else.

Below even a slav?

LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.
The Peeler
2018-01-04 20:29:17 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >But the stupidity and cowardice did not die out, and lives on with
>> >people like Gordon. So inadequate, so lacking in worth, so like little
>> >children, they need to blame their failures on someone instead of
>> >taking responsibility like adults. And since they've been blaming the
>> >Jews for everything else, why not include everyone who isn't an
>> >"Aryan?"
>>
>> >Of course, Gordon-- desperately needing to feel needed and loved--
>> >joins in, totally ignorant of the fact that he was considered
>> >Untermensch by the Nazis and would have been holocausted himself!
>>
>> >Now THAT is funny!
>>

>> The nithing is so lame.
>>

>> Michael
>
> You are SOOOOOOOOOO inane, dreckgook.

...projects, of course, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

> You are a gook.

He's your superior master, slave!

> As a craven GBLTP gook who zsucks jew ani/recti you are, below all
> else.

HE is and does nothing of that. YOU are and do ALL of that, dreckserb!

> Cheers!

Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-08 13:51:15 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:09w3C.208825$***@fx41.am4...

>On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> The nithing is so lame.
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> You are SOOOOOOOOOO inane, dreckgook.

>...projects, of course, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
>psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
His Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.

>> You are a gook.

>He's your superior master, slave!
Indeed.

>> As a craven GBLTP gook who zsucks jew ani/recti you are, below all
>> else.

>HE is and does nothing of that. YOU are and do ALL of that, dreckserb!
You got that right!

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-01-08 18:39:44 UTC

Not only that! Her entire existence is!
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-12 12:18:29 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:lWO4C.368067$***@fx37.am4...

>On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:51:15 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>>...projects, of course, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
>>>psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
>> His Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.

>Not only that! Her entire existence is!

All because of his Judenhass.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:18:29 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:lWO4C.368067$***@fx37.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> All because of his Judenhass.
>

>Michael

Your inanity is all because of your craven judenliebe and
ainlungus...you got, diarrhoea for brains!

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-13 19:35:14 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:39:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Not only that! Her entire existence is!
>>
>> All because of his Judenhass.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Your inanity is all because of your craven judenliebe and
> ainlungus...you got, diarrhoea for brains!

There you go again ...with your latest utterly inane "comment", you
grand-master of all inanities!

Loose Cannon
2018-01-13 21:06:01 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-14 16:01:48 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:18:29 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> All because of his Judenhass.
>>

>>Michael

>Your inanity is all because of your craven judenliebe and
>ainlungus...you got, diarrhoea for brains!
I do no anilingus, and my Judenliebe is my best defense against your
Judenhass.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-15 14:23:51 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:01:48 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

And again, mindless inane Oriental repetition. What is Chrissie's
comment?

>>> All because of his Judenhass.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Your inanity is all because of your craven judenliebe and
>>ainlungus...you got, diarrhoea for brains!
> I do no anilingus, and my Judenliebe is my best defense against your
>Judenhass.
>

>Michael

You do HEAP ainlungus and your pathetic judenliebe don't got, a
foreskin's chance in Haifa against everyone's judenhass.

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-15 16:58:53 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>And again, mindless inane Oriental repetition. What is Chrissie's
>comment?
There is nothing mindless about vulva pics.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

>>>Your inanity is all because of your craven judenliebe and
>>>ainlungus...you got, diarrhoea for brains!
>> I do no anilingus, and my Judenliebe is my best defense against your
>>Judenhass.
>>

>>Michael

>You do HEAP ainlungus and your pathetic judenliebe don't got, a
>foreskin's chance in Haifa against everyone's judenhass.

And yet, you keep making a fool out of yourself.

Your Judenhass has accomplished jack shit.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-16 13:46:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:58:53 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> We watch vulva instead.
>>>

>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
>>And again, mindless inane Oriental repetition. What is Chrissie's
>>comment?
> There is nothing mindless about vulva pics.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

There is EVERY thing mindless about you and your inane Oriental monkey
repetition.

>>> I do no anilingus, and my Judenliebe is my best defense against your
>>>Judenhass.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>You do HEAP ainlungus and your pathetic judenliebe don't got, a
>>foreskin's chance in Haifa against everyone's judenhass.
>
> And yet, you keep making a fool out of yourself.

And yet, it is YOU that we humans keep making a fool of.

But you're too stupid and gullible to SEE it!

> Your Judenhass has accomplished jack shit.
>

>Michael

All your judenliebe has accomplished for you is a mouthful of jew
diarrhoea and chronic anus breath.

- -

2018-01-16 20:37:56 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 05:46:01 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> And yet, you keep making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>> Your Judenhass has accomplished jack shit.
>>

>> Michael
>
> My Judenhass has transformed my brain into a heap of shit!

Yeah, THAT's quite an accomplishment, shithead! LOL

The Peeler
2018-01-15 20:45:21 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
> And again, mindless inane Oriental repetition.

Pictures of hot, sex girls simply aren't your thing, eh, you flaming fag?
Watch out, Razovic, we will make you straight eventually, even if it should
take YEARS! LOL

> What is Chrissie's comment?

Nobody mentioned your old torturer, you hysterical cunt!

>> I do no anilingus, and my Judenliebe is my best defense against your
>>Judenhass.
>>

>>Michael
>
> You do HEAP ainlungus and your pathetic judenliebe don't got, a
> foreskin's chance in Haifa against everyone's judenhass.

Ridiculous psychotic NONSENSE! LOL

> Cheers!

"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-01-16 01:07:25 UTC
when he wrote:

>And again, mindless inane glue-huffer repetition. What is Chrissie's
>comment?

Allow me!

"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-09 13:48:06 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:51:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:09w3C.208825$***@fx41.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> His Judenhass and Holocaust denial are inane.

EVERY, thing you write is inane.

> Indeed.

Inane.

> You got that right!
>

>Michael

Even more inane. You are a cretin, as Boadicea pointed out.

- -

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-01-10 01:56:22 UTC
when he wrote:

>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>Watch, it anus!

More inane glue-huffer repetition.

Here are some good looking Jewish girls for you to secretly masturbate
to:

http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/93-samye-krasivyue-evreiki
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-10 11:59:32 UTC
"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message

>Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
>unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
>pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac nazi-wannabe,
>hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>when he wrote:

>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>More inane glue-huffer repetition.
Indeed.

He is so inane.
>Here are some good looking Jewish girls for you to secretly masturbate
>to:

>http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/93-samye-krasivyue-evreiki
So many normal men would want to lay with them.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-11 13:36:53 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 03:59:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew lies/smut/shite]

> Indeed.

Inane.

> He is so inane.

You are like, TOTALLY inane. As shown above.
And apparently EXEMPT from irony too.

> So many normal men would want to lay with them.
>

>Michael

No HUMAN would want to lay with a circumcised raghead jewgirl,
dreckgook. YOU might, but you're not even ELIGIBLE for THEM!

- -

2018-01-11 20:54:47 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:36:53 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> >More inane glue-huffer repetition.
>> Indeed.
>>
>> He is so inane.
>> >Here are some good looking Jewish girls for you to secretly masturbate
>> >to:
>>
>> >http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/93-samye-krasivyue-evreiki
>> So many normal men would want to lay with them.
>>

>> Michael
>
> No GAY would want to lay with ravishing Jewish beauties,

Sorry, dumb anal Razovic, we don't have access to the sort of gay porn sites
that you keep posting here. Ask your whore Loose Sphincter for those!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-09 14:00:28 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:51:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-10 13:53:02 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 06:00:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>

>Michael

Boadicea was RIGHT. You ARE an inane cretin.

- -

2018-01-10 20:57:42 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:53:02 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>>

>>Michael
>
> Boadicea was RIGHT. You ARE an inane cretin.

...projects, again, the grand-master of all inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

> Cheers!

bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
>>

>>Michael

>Boadicea was RIGHT. You ARE an inane cretin.

Here is another vulva pic.

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-12 13:49:42 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 04:26:27 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> We watch vulva instead.
>>>

>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Boadicea was RIGHT. You ARE an inane cretin.
>
> Here is another vulva pic.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>

>Michael

You were EXEMPT from the previous one; you are EXEMPT from this one
too. In fact, you are EXEMPT from ALL WHITE (i.e. human) women!

- -

2018-01-12 20:47:51 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 05:49:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Here is another vulva pic.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>>

>>Michael
>
> You were EXEMPT from the previous one; you are EXEMPT from this one
> too. In fact, you are EXEMPT from ALL WHITE (i.e. human) women!

In fact, you are blatantly PROJECTING, AGAIN, you ridiculous housebound
sexual cripple! LOL

> Cheers!

psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
2018-01-04 14:41:30 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:41:28 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 06:24:39 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>>>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.
>>
>> They do no such thing!
>
>You have to remember, in the words of Mr. uppity coon Chrissie Morton :
>
>What is a Nazi ?
>
>A Nazi is, above all else

Well, at least the uppity coon masquerading as Chrissie Morton got,
THAT right !

He forgot to add :
What is a gook ? What is a jew ?
A gook and a jew are, below all else.

That means, YOU a"h !

- -

2018-01-04 14:52:40 UTC
when he wrote:

>>You have to remember, in the words of Mr. Chris Morton:
>>
>>What is a Nazi?
>>
>>A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.
>>
>>A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
>>equals because he knows he can't measure up.
>>
>>A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
>>he wants to murder his betters.
>>
>>A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
>>to murder those who tell it.
>>
>>A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
>>murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
>>of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
>>National Socialism.
>>
>>Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
>>educated, informed adults. Freedom of
>>choice terrifies him... which is why he
>>chooses minor children as sexual partners.
>>He can't interact with competent adults in
>>a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
>>able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
>>be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
>>mental hospital.
>>
>>These are the things that a Nazi is, and
>>there's nothing polite or honest about it.
>>
>> - Christopher Norton
>>
>>Cowardly, inadequate, afraid. Like those pretending to be Nazis today,
>>Hitler couldn't even come up with his own, original idea and had to
>>blame the Jews for Germany's shortcomings. And since Nazis aren't
>>exactly known as deep thinkers, they believed him, and followed him to
>>destruction.
>>
>>But the stupidity and cowardice did not die out, and lives on with
>>people like Gordon. So inadequate, so lacking in worth, so like little
>>children, they need to blame their failures on someone instead of
>>taking responsibility like adults. And since they've been blaming the
>>Jews for everything else, why not include everyone who isn't an
>>"Aryan?"
>>
>>Of course, Gordon-- desperately needing to feel needed and loved--
>>joins in, totally ignorant of the fact that he was considered
>>Untermensch by the Nazis and would have been holocausted himself!
>>
>>Now THAT is funny!
>>

>He forgot to add :
>What is a slav?

Oh I don't think Mr. Morton had anything against Slavs- but we know
that Hitler hated them!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:52:40 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>You have to remember, in the words of Mr. uppity coon Chrissie Morton :
>>>
>>>What is a Nazi ?
>>>
>>>A Nazi is, above all else
>>
>>Well, at least the uppity coon masquerading as Chrissie Morton got,
>>THAT right !
>>
>>He forgot to add :
>>What is a gook ? What is a jew ?
>>A gook and a jew are, below all else.
>>
>>That means, YOU a"h !
>
>Oh I don't think Mr. uppity coon Morton had anything against gooks- but we know
>that Hitler hated them !

Too, bad there WEREN'T any in, the Third Reich then raghead !

- -

2018-01-05 14:12:19 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>He forgot to add :
>>>What is a slav?
>>
>>Oh I don't think Mr. Morton had anything against Slavs- but we know
>>that Hitler hated them!
>>

>Too, bad there WEREN'T any in, the Third Reich then raghead !

I guess you know as much about history as you do about Latin and
religion, eh, Gordo?

Which is to say, nothing?

ROFLMJAO

"No slavs in the Third Reich."

BWAH ha aha ha ha ha hah ah a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-06 14:19:45 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 06:12:19 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Oh I don't think Mr. uppity coon Morton had anything against gooks- but we know
>>>that Hitler hated them !
>>
>>Too, bad there WEREN'T any in, the Third Reich then raghead !
>
>I guess I know as much about history as I do about Latinese and
>religion, eh, Gordo ?
>
>Which is to say, nothing ?

Which certainly, IS raghead !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-06 14:42:56 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Too, bad there WEREN'T any in, the Third Reich then raghead !
>>
>>I guess you know as much about history as you do about Latin and
>>religion, eh, Gordo?
>>
>>Which is to say, nothing?

>Which certainly, IS raghead !

Thanks for proving your ignorance!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-07 13:33:34 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:42:56 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I guess I know as much about history as I do about Latinese and
>>>religion, eh, Gordo ?
>>>
>>>Which is to say, nothing ?
>>
>>Which certainly, IS raghead !
>
>Thanks for proving my jew ignorance !

You, BET jew raghead !

- -

2018-01-07 14:18:10 UTC
when he wrote:

>>Thanks for proving your ignorance!

>You, BET jew raghead !

It's always good when you agree with us 100%!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-08 14:21:22 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 06:18:10 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Thanks for proving my jew ignorance !
>>
>>You, BET jew raghead !
>
>It's always good when we agree with you 100% !

You, KNOW we're ALL WAYS right raghead !

- -

2018-01-08 14:33:36 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>You, BET jew raghead !
>>
>>It's always good when you agree with us 100%!

>You, KNOW you're ALL WAYS right raghead !

No kidding!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:33:36 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
'holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It's always good when we agree with you 100% !
>>
>>You, KNOW we're ALL WAYS right raghead !
>
>No kidding !

None what, so ever raghead !

- -

2018-01-09 17:26:56 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 05:48:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >You, KNOW you're ALL WAYS right raghead !
>>
>> No kidding!
>
> None what, so ever raghead !

Indeed! It's a historical fact! Just check how Einstein's Jewish (snicker)
theories get reconfirmed by science, time and again!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-14 15:51:24 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:5Y65C.302250$***@fx43.am4...

>On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 05:48:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>>>
>>> No kidding!
>>
>> None what, so ever raghead !

>Indeed! It's a historical fact! Just check how Einstein's Jewish (snicker)
>theories get reconfirmed by science, time and again!
It pretty much works anywhere not inside the event horizon of a black
hole.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-15 14:23:51 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:51:24 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:5Y65C.302250$***@fx43.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> It pretty much works anywhere not inside the event horizon of a black
>hole.
>

>Michael

The only black holes YOU know are the Compton ani/recti you zsuck,
dreckgook!

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-15 16:57:04 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:51:24 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>> It pretty much works anywhere not inside the event horizon of a black
>>hole.
>>

>>Michael

>The only black holes YOU know are the Compton ani/recti you zsuck,
>dreckgook!

We leave the anus sucking to you.

You leave the vagina fucking to us.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-16 13:46:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:57:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:51:24 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

Again with the inane Asiatic monkey repetition?

>>> It pretty much works anywhere not inside the event horizon of a black
>>>hole.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>The only black holes YOU know are the Compton ani/recti you zsuck,
>>dreckgook!
>
> We leave the anus sucking to you.

We have left the anus/rectum zsucking to you.

YOU have accepted the lifetime assignment EAGERLY.

> You leave the vagina fucking to us.
>

>Michael

You are EXEMPT from vagina fucking...your miniature gook needledick
wouldn't even touch the SIDES of a vagina!

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-16 17:44:08 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:57:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash)" wrote in message

>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg

>Again with the inane Asiatic monkey repetition?
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>>>The only black holes YOU know are the Compton ani/recti you zsuck,
>>>dreckgook!
>>
>> We leave the anus sucking to you.

>We have left the anus/rectum zsucking to you.
We suck no ani.

>YOU have accepted the lifetime assignment EAGERLY.
Not!

>> You leave the vagina fucking to us.
>>

>>Michael

>You are EXEMPT from vagina fucking...your miniature gook needledick
>wouldn't even touch the SIDES of a vagina!

I do not have a needledick.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-01-15 20:45:50 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Indeed! It's a historical fact! Just check how Einstein's Jewish (snicker)
>> >theories get reconfirmed by science, time and again!
>> It pretty much works anywhere not inside the event horizon of a black
>> hole.
>>

>> Michael
>
> The only black holes YOU know are the Compton ani/recti you zsuck,
> dreckgook!

Unable to stop fantasizing about men's rectums, sexual cripple? You know
what kind of "men" are known to do that, you flaming fag? <BG>

The Jews
2018-01-16 01:25:42 UTC
when he wrote:

What is *WRONG* with you glue huffers, anyway, Gordon?

You got any kids chained in your basement?

http://fox6now.com/2018/01/15/a-dozen-siblings-found-starving-some-chained-inside-california-home-after-teen-escapes-sheriff/
PERRIS, Calif. – Two Southern California parents are being held on $9
million bail each after a horrific discovery at a residence in Perris
over the weekend, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said
Monday.

An investigation began after a 17-year-old girl "escaped" from her
home in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road and called 911 early Sunday
morning to report that her 12 brothers and sister were being held
captive by their parents, according to a sheriff's news release.

She alleged some of her siblings were bound in padlocked chains.

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

ROFLMJAO
The Peeler
2018-01-08 18:50:21 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >You, BET jew raghead !
>>
>> It's always good when you agree with us 100%!
>
> I, KNOW, that way I'm always on the safe side!

Indeed, poor idiot!

2018-01-07 21:12:40 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:33:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Which certainly, IS raghead !
>>
>> Thanks for proving your ignorance!
>
> You, BET jew raghead ! Any time !

Make that EVERY time, poor idiot! LOL

The Peeler
2018-01-06 20:41:34 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:19:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Too, bad there WEREN'T any in, the Third Reich then raghead !
>>
>> I guess you know as much about history as you do about Latin and
>> religion, eh, Gordo?
>>
>> Which is to say, nothing?
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>>
>> "No slavs in the Third Reich."
>>
>> BWAH ha aha ha ha ha hah ah a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a
>
> Which certainly, IS hilarious raghead !

Impotent nazis like you are ALWAYS hilarious, dumb anal Razovic! LOL

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

2018-01-04 20:30:02 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Cowardly, inadequate, afraid. Like those pretending to be Nazis today,
>> Hitler couldn't even come up with his own, original idea and had to
>> blame the Jews for Germany's shortcomings. And since Nazis aren't
>> exactly known as deep thinkers, they believed him, and followed him to
>> destruction.
>>
>> But the stupidity and cowardice did not die out, and lives on with
>> people like Gordon. So inadequate, so lacking in worth, so like little
>> children, they need to blame their failures on someone instead of
>> taking responsibility like adults. And since they've been blaming the
>> Jews for everything else, why not include everyone who isn't an
>> "Aryan?"
>>
>> Of course, Gordon-- desperately needing to feel needed and loved--
>> joins in, totally ignorant of the fact that he was considered
>> Untermensch by the Nazis and would have been holocausted himself!
>>
>> Now THAT is funny!
>
> Am I REALLY such an asshole and idiot?

No comment
<snicker>

--
bozo pointing out dumb anal Goran Razovic's misery:
"you poor dumb fuck ... you're so lonely and forlorn you have to come
MID: <1986e6fd-1bae-4d49-a985-***@14g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
2018-01-04 14:41:29 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>>aliash)" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, only Egyptians and Edomites have a divine right to immigrate
>>>Israel.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Dreckgook, there is no such thing as a 'divine right', you slant eyed
>>jewloving mongoloid. 'Israeel' is a Middle Eastern shithole like all
>>its neighbours.
> Nithing, our Lord God HaShem established divine rights!

Dreckgook, your superseded l-rd g-d haShit wasn't ELIGIBLE to
establish any divine rights! There is no such thing!

>>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.
>
> They do no such thing!
>

>Michael

They certainly DO, asshole. Look whose behind all that GBLTP and
Black Lies Matter absurdity, you gullible four-eyed jewloving
mongloid...it's ALL jews!

- -

2018-01-04 20:27:14 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>>Dreckgook, there is no such thing as a 'divine right', you slant eyed
>>>jewloving mongoloid. 'Israeel' is a Middle Eastern shithole like all
>>>its neighbours.
>> Nithing, our Lord God HaShem established divine rights!
>
> Dreckgook, your superseded l-rd g-d haShit wasn't ELIGIBLE to
> establish any divine rights! There is no such thing!

There is! It's everyone's divine right to slap you around the place as much
and as often they want to! LOL

>>>Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
>>>marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.
>>
>> They do no such thing!
>>

>>Michael
>
> They certainly DO, asshole. Look whose behind all that GBLTP and
> Black Lies Matter absurdity, you gullible four-eyed jewloving
> mongloid...it's ALL jews!

So the Clintons are "Jews" then, Retardovic? <BG>

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-08 13:49:49 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:67w3C.96278$***@fx47.am4...

>On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>>> Nithing, our Lord God HaShem established divine rights!
>>
>> Dreckgook, your superseded l-rd g-d haShit wasn't ELIGIBLE to
>> establish any divine rights! There is no such thing!
Blasphemy noted.

>There is! It's everyone's divine right to slap you around the place as much
>and as often they want to! LOL
And we do so enthusiastically.

>>> They do no such thing!
>>>

>>>Michael
>>
>> They certainly DO, asshole. Look whose behind all that GBLTP and
>> Black Lies Matter absurdity, you gullible four-eyed jewloving
>> mongloid...it's ALL jews!

>So the Clintons are "Jews" then, Retardovic? <BG>
He sees Jews everywhere.

They all dominate him!

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-01-08 18:39:24 UTC

Until she croaks! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-12 12:17:55 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:0WO4C.435604$***@fx15.am4...

>On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:49:49 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>>There is! It's everyone's divine right to slap you around the place as
>>>much
>>>and as often they want to! LOL
>> And we do so enthusiastically.

>Until she croaks! LOL

The Revd can not stop us.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-13 13:39:14 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:17:55 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:0WO4C.435604$***@fx15.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> The Revd can not stop us.
>

>Michael

What's there to stop, shitskin? Inane one word drivel?
LOLOK

- -

2018-01-13 19:34:07 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:39:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Until she croaks! LOL
>>
>> The Revd can not stop us.
>>

>> Michael
>
> What's there to stop, shitskin? Inane one word drivel?
> LOLOK

Nope, but the TRUTH with which we will keep confronting you and your
cowardly lies until you croak, you abnormal psychopathic swine!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-14 16:03:40 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:17:55 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> The Revd can not stop us.
>>

>>Michael

>What's there to stop, shitskin? Inane one word drivel?
You can not stop our truth.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-15 14:23:51 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:03:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

Yet more inane Oriental monkey repetition.

Where is Chrissie's comment? You're LOST without them!

>>> The Revd can not stop us.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>What's there to stop, shitskin? Inane one word drivel?
> You can not stop our truth.
>

>Michael

You GOT, no truth. You are EXEMPT from the truth and ALLERGIC to it.

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-15 16:55:52 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>Yet more inane Oriental monkey repetition.
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>Where is Chrissie's comment? You're LOST without them!
You are lost without Mein Kampf, the National Vanguard, and kiddie porn.

>>>What's there to stop, shitskin? Inane one word drivel?
>> You can not stop our truth.
>>

>>Michael

>You GOT, no truth. You are EXEMPT from the truth and ALLERGIC to it.

I keep defending the truth.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-16 13:46:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:55:52 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> We watch vulva instead.
>>>

>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
>>Yet more inane Oriental monkey repetition.
> Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

Oriental monkeys like you are ALL WAYS inane.

>>Where is Chrissie's comment? You're LOST without them!
> You are lost without Mein Kampf, the National Vanguard, and kiddie porn.

YOU are lost without a faceful of jew rectum....your daily staple!

>>> You can not stop our truth.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>You GOT, no truth. You are EXEMPT from the truth and ALLERGIC to it.
>
> I keep defending the truth.
>

>Michael

You are EXEMPT from the truth and ALLERGIC to it. WE own the truth,
asshole!

- -

2018-01-15 20:44:05 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
> Yet more inane Oriental monkey repetition.

Pictures of hot, sex girls simply aren't your thing, eh, you flaming fag?
Watch out, Razovic, we will make you straight eventually, even if it should
take YEARS! LOL

> Where is Chrissie's comment? You're LOST without them!

Nobody mentioned your old torturer, dumb anal Razovic! No need for you to
get another hissy fit over him! LOL

>> You can not stop our truth.
>>

>>Michael
>
> You GOT, no truth. You are EXEMPT from the truth and ALLERGIC to it.

Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps TEACHING you the truth!

> Cheers!

Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:49:49 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:67w3C.96278$***@fx47.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> And we do so enthusiastically.

We KNOW you zsuck jew ani enthusiastically!

> He sees Jews everywhere.
>
> They all dominate him!
>

>Michael

YOU see humans everywhere....they all dominate YOU, shitskin!

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-09 14:01:44 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:49:49 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>> And we do so enthusiastically.

>We KNOW you zsuck jew ani enthusiastically!
You are so obsessed with sucking ani.

>> He sees Jews everywhere.
>>
>> They all dominate him!
>>

>>Michael

>YOU see humans everywhere....they all dominate YOU, shitskin!
Wrong, for they do not all dominate me. They all dominate you.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-10 13:53:02 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 06:01:44 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

Inane Oriental monkey repetition.

>>> And we do so enthusiastically.
>
>>We KNOW you zsuck jew ani enthusiastically!
> You are so obsessed with sucking ani.

YOU zsuck ani obsessively!

>>> He sees Jews everywhere.
>>>
>>> They all dominate him!
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>YOU see humans everywhere....they all dominate YOU, shitskin!
> Wrong, for they do not all dominate me. They all dominate you.
>

>Michael

EVERY human you come across dominates you, shitskin...because THEY are
human and YOU are subhuman.

- -

2018-01-10 20:58:12 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:53:02 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>
> Inane Oriental monkey repetition.

Pictures of hot, sex girls make you cringe, eh, you flaming fag? Watch out,
Razovic, we will make you straight eventually, even if it should take
YEARS! LOL

>> You are so obsessed with sucking ani.
>
> YOU zsuck ani obsessively!

And you HAD to run along and prove, yet again, the very point your master
just made! LOL Just HOW idiotic & psychotic ARE you? LMAO!

>>>YOU see humans everywhere....they all dominate YOU, shitskin!
>> Wrong, for they do not all dominate me. They all dominate you.
>>

>>Michael
>
> EVERY human you come across dominates you, shitskin...because THEY are
> human and YOU are subhuman.

Spoken like a true subhuman again, dreckserb!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-11 12:25:40 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg

>Inane Oriental monkey repetition.
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>>>We KNOW you zsuck jew ani enthusiastically!
>> You are so obsessed with sucking ani.

>YOU zsuck ani obsessively!
Again, you prove my point.

>>>YOU see humans everywhere....they all dominate YOU, shitskin!
>> Wrong, for they do not all dominate me. They all dominate you.
>>

>>Michael

>EVERY human you come across dominates you, shitskin...because THEY are
>human and YOU are subhuman.
You are subnormal.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-12 13:49:42 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 04:25:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> We watch vulva instead.
>>>

>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
>
>>Inane Oriental monkey repetition.
> Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

YOU are ALL WAYS inane.

>>> You are so obsessed with sucking ani.
>
>>YOU zsuck ani obsessively!
> Again, you prove my point.

Again, you prove MINE.

>>> Wrong, for they do not all dominate me. They all dominate you.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>EVERY human you come across dominates you, shitskin...because THEY are
>>human and YOU are subhuman.
> You are subnormal.
>

>Michael

YOU are subhuman, subnormal, GBLTP and a gook ladyboy anusmonger.
As if, being a jewlover wasn't bad enough...

- -

2018-01-12 20:50:48 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 05:49:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
> YOU are ALL WAYS inane.

...projects, as always, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

>>>YOU zsuck ani obsessively!
>> Again, you prove my point.
>
> Again, you prove MINE.

The ONLY "point" you got is the pinhead sitting on your shoulders, pinhead!

>> You are subnormal.
>>

>>Michael
>
> YOU are subhuman, subnormal, GBLTP and a gook ladyboy anusmonger.
> As if, being a jewlover wasn't bad enough...

You are PROJECTING ...on ALL accounts!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-14 16:08:06 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>Inane Oriental monkey repetition.
>> Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
>>

>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>YOU are ALL WAYS inane.

Here is another vulva pic for the pleasure of normal men (that excludes
you)

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-15 14:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:08:06 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message

>>> Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
>>>

>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
>>YOU are ALL WAYS inane.
>
> Here is another vulva pic for the pleasure of normal men (that excludes
>you)
>

>Michael

Subhuman subnormal gooks (that includes you) are EXEMPT from pics of
human vulvas. GET, yourself pictures of ani or pictures of Serena
Willums' apelike vulva!

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-15 17:00:29 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:08:06 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash)" wrote in message

>>>YOU are ALL WAYS inane.
>>
>> Here is another vulva pic for the pleasure of normal men (that
>> excludes
>>you)
>>

>>Michael

>Subhuman subnormal gooks (that includes you) are EXEMPT from pics of
>human vulvas.
Wrong, therre isd nothing subhuman nor subnormal about me.

>GET, yourself pictures of ani or pictures of Serena
>Willums' apelike vulva!
http://redbust.com/stuff/una-girl-with-hand-fan/una-young-blonde-nude-on-chair-showybeauty-14.jpg

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-16 13:46:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:00:29 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Here is another vulva pic for the pleasure of normal men (that
>>> excludes
>>>you)
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Subhuman subnormal gooks (that includes you) are EXEMPT from pics of
>>human vulvas.
> Wrong, therre isd nothing subhuman nor subnormal about me.

EVERYTHING, about you SHOUTS subhuman and subnormal!

>>GET, yourself pictures of ani or pictures of Serena
>>Willums' apelike vulva!
> http://redbust.com/stuff/una-girl-with-hand-fan/una-young-blonde-nude-on-chair-showybeauty-14.jpg
>

>Michael

That's not Serena Willums, asshole. It's a WHITE person (i.e. human)
and you're not ELIGIBLE for those!

- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-16 17:41:25 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>>>Subhuman subnormal gooks (that includes you) are EXEMPT from pics of
>>>human vulvas.
>> Wrong, therre isd nothing subhuman nor subnormal about me.

>EVERYTHING, about you SHOUTS subhuman and subnormal!

>>>GET, yourself pictures of ani or pictures of Serena
>>>Willums' apelike vulva!
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/una-girl-with-hand-fan/una-young-blonde-nude-on-chair-showybeauty->>14.jpg
>>

>>Michael

>That's not Serena Willums, asshole. It's a WHITE person (i.e. human)
>and you're not ELIGIBLE for those!
WHITE is superficial.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-01-15 20:44:58 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Here is another vulva pic for the pleasure of normal men (that excludes
>>you)
>>

>>Michael
>
> Subhuman subnormal gooks (that includes you) are EXEMPT from pics of
> human vulvas. GET, yourself pictures of ani or pictures of Serena
> Willums' apelike vulva!

You are PROJECTING, you self-admitted cow porker!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex
with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
The Peeler
2018-01-03 20:07:47 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Mangina, only Egyptians and Edomites have a divine right to immigrate to
>>Israel.
>>

>>Michael
>
> Dreckgook, there is no such thing as a 'divine right',

Yes, there is: slapping you around, taking the mickey out of you, and
shitting in your big gob IS a divine right of every decent human being!

> Meanwhile, the jews will continue to undermine your host country by
> marketing/promoting black lies matter and the GBLTP agenda.

What "host country", psychotic idiot? And why would they "undermine" a
country that they run ...at least according to all you psychotic nazitards?
LOL

> Cheers!

Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>

Database (slave) 0.002073 s
44.2188 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000100 s
0.000198 s
0.000140 s
0.000560 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000092 s
0.000104 s
0.000099 s
0.000296 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000132 s
0.000132 s
0.000132 s
0.000132 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'X0Lua5XF' (1)
0.000131 s
0.000131 s
0.000131 s
0.000131 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000129 s
0.000129 s
0.000129 s
0.000129 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'X0Lua5XF' (1)
0.000468 s
0.000468 s
0.000468 s
0.000468 s
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'X0Lua5XF' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000357 s
0.000357 s
0.000357 s
0.000357 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
Kohana 0.005636 s
263.9844 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (454)
0.000001 s
0.000103 s
0.000012 s
0.005636 s
0.5234 kB
2.5703 kB
0.5815 kB
263.9844 kB
Requests 0.096005 s
2,327.5625 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"X0Lua5XF/huh-hay-israeel-to-schwartzes-back-to-africa-raus" (1)
0.097372 s
0.097372 s
0.097372 s
0.097372 s
2,355.5000 kB
2,355.5000 kB
2,355.5000 kB
2,355.5000 kB
Thread controller 0.000476 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000476 s
0.000476 s
0.000476 s
0.000476 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.063946 s
1,748.8203 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000010 s
0.031180 s
0.011652 s
0.034956 s
0.3672 kB
735.0313 kB
358.5911 kB
1,075.7734 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.021346 s
0.021346 s
0.021346 s
0.021346 s
572.8359 kB
572.8359 kB
572.8359 kB
572.8359 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.004516 s
0.004516 s
0.004516 s
0.004516 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.003129 s
0.003129 s
0.003129 s
0.003129 s
97.8438 kB
97.8438 kB
97.8438 kB
97.8438 kB
Load & uncompress 0.002264 s
325.8047 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.002264 s
0.002264 s
0.002264 s
0.002264 s
325.8047 kB
325.8047 kB
325.8047 kB
325.8047 kB
Application Execution (404) 0.022938 s 0.118489 s 0.037365 s 0.103259 s
1,111.1250 kB 5,602.4453 kB 1,327.8094 kB 2,915.1406 kB