UK.legal
FMurtz
2017-08-20 11:05:35 UTC
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
Yellow
2017-08-20 12:01:13 UTC
I use my bozo bin and that is cutting the number of posts by over half.
MM
2017-08-21 08:12:15 UTC
Post by Yellow
Post by FMurtz
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
I use my bozo bin and that is cutting the number of posts by over half.
Mostly yours, I fear. I quite enjoyed the entertainment, and wondered
agog about the saga of railway station benches and where they are now.

Marching two abreast down Station Streets all across the country,
probably.

MM

---
http://www.avg.com

Ophelia
2017-08-20 12:33:40 UTC
"FMurtz" wrote in message news:59996d0b$0$28912$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com...

I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters

==

I can't help about posters but I do hope your surgery (?) was successful?

ps if it wasn't surgery then I don't have a clue what a CABG is:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yellow
2017-08-20 12:47:19 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by FMurtz
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
==
I can't help about posters but I do hope your surgery (?) was successful?
ps if it wasn't surgery then I don't have a clue what a CABG is:)
I did not realise that CABG was surgery so just looked it up - crumbs.

So - best wishes FMurtz from me too. :-)
Ophelia
2017-08-20 12:57:44 UTC

Post by FMurtz
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
==
I can't help about posters but I do hope your surgery (?) was successful?
ps if it wasn't surgery then I don't have a clue what a CABG is:)
I did not realise that CABG was surgery so just looked it up - crumbs.

So - best wishes FMurtz from me too. :-)

==

I had to look it up:))

btw did you get a mincer? If so, how are you going with it?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yellow
2017-08-20 14:48:09 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by FMurtz
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
==
I can't help about posters but I do hope your surgery (?) was successful?
ps if it wasn't surgery then I don't have a clue what a CABG is:)
I did not realise that CABG was surgery so just looked it up - crumbs.
So - best wishes FMurtz from me too. :-)
==
I had to look it up:))
btw did you get a mincer? If so, how are you going with it?
No I haven't. Been a bit distracted these last few weeks as we are (I
am) selling the elderly parent's house. She moved out into a flat about
6 weeks ago so that at least is all done and dusted but getting to
exchange on the house has been like pulling teeth. Not anything to do
with us but problems our buyer has been having, fun and games with their
lease and who has jurisdiction over the loft space apparently. And then
we were told it was all sorted only for the buyer's buyer to have a
hiccup with their mortgage.

Anyway, I was sitting in a cafe with my friend on Friday afternoon only
to not hear my phone ring so missed the call from the solicitor, so they
had to leave a voice message, to say we have exchanged. Yay!

Complete on Thursday. :-)

It is all different in Scotland isn't it?

Anyway, I feel like I have been treading water these last few weeks but
once I have read the meters etc and left the keys on Thursday, I feel I
will be back in control again, if that makes sense.

So yes, a mincer! I was sitting out in the garden earlier looking at all
the chillies that are hanging off the plants I have grown this year and
thinking about picking them and using some. I have been eating more
ready meals and quick stuff like canned tuna of late, rather than
cooking from scratch, and the idea of a big pot of home-made chilli-con-
carne appeals.

This one looks decent -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MRKCI1C
Ophelia
2017-08-20 16:41:01 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by FMurtz
[...]

Yayyyyy I can see you've been having a fine old time with it!!! But
at last:))

It is all different in Scotland isn't it?

It has changed in the past few years and I haven't bought a property
for a number of years, but I know it isn't as simple as it used to be.

Anyway, I feel like I have been treading water these last few weeks but
once I have read the meters etc and left the keys on Thursday, I feel I
will be back in control again, if that makes sense.

Oh yes, it makes sense alright:)) I am very pleased for you!! That
was a lot of hard work and you deserve to treat yourself:))

So yes, a mincer! I was sitting out in the garden earlier looking at all
the chillies that are hanging off the plants I have grown this year and
thinking about picking them and using some. I have been eating more
ready meals and quick stuff like canned tuna of late, rather than
cooking from scratch, and the idea of a big pot of home-made chilli-con-
carne appeals.

This one looks decent -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MRKCI1C

==

I imagine it will be. My old mincer was metal and that looks
plastiky, but it must work ok or it wouldn't sell:))))

Anyway, once you get into it I bet you will treat yourself to a leccy
one <g>

Just make sure it will stick firmly to the table. My old one used to
clamp on.

Actually that one doesn't look too bad. It certainly advertises well
and it is a decent price.

Ehh such excitement:) Report back?

Good luck:))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yellow
I will have a look at metals ones too, before I decide.
Ophelia
2017-08-20 20:06:44 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by FMurtz
[...]

Hey don't let me put you off! The modern stuff is probably much better then
I know about!

Oh dear ....
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yellow
2017-08-20 20:27:52 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Don't panic. :-) I have not made a decision yet.
Ophelia
2017-08-20 20:30:59 UTC
"Yellow" wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET...

In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...
Post by Yellow
says...

Ian Jackson
2017-08-20 13:39:43 UTC
Post by FMurtz
I go away for a CABG and come back and find this group populated by
weird named ratbag posters
This tends to happen when some bright spark thinks it clever to
crosspost to lots of unrelated newsgroups. This then draws in all the
bozos who infest them - and once started, it's difficult to stop.

Perhaps the best deterrent is check which groups you're actually
following-up to - and before you press the 'send' button, delete any you
feel are inappropriate (which will probably be all except for uk.legal).
Ian
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-20 15:55:33 UTC
Like this?