Ping Bod
Add Reply
Paul Pot
2017-12-05 23:38:45 UTC
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Judith
2017-12-05 23:44:51 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
Well that's a chat up line I've not seen before.

Hope it all goes well.
Paul Pot
2017-12-06 00:27:39 UTC
Post by Judith
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
Well that's a chat up line I've not seen before.
Hope it all goes well.
It always works for me :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Bod
2017-12-06 02:40:44 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by Judith
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
Well that's a chat up line I've not seen before.
Hope it all goes well.
It always works for me :)
You smooth talker :-)
Bod
Bod
2017-12-06 02:37:16 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
I've tried a few of those E cigs.
The trouble is there's so little info out there for those things.

You?
Bod
Paul Pot
2017-12-06 23:38:44 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
I've tried a few of those E cigs.
The trouble is there's so little info out there for those things.
You?
Yes I do but always worried about consuming synthetic chemicals but
decided it was probably healthier than the fags.

Then I found this site https://www.canavape.co.uk/ selling organic CBD
vape oils with potential health benefits. Thought I'd share if you were
into vaping :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Bod
2017-12-07 06:33:42 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by Bod
Post by Paul Pot
Hey Bod, do you vape old boy?
I've tried a few of those E cigs.
The trouble is there's so little info out there for those things.
You?
Yes I do but always worried about consuming synthetic chemicals but
decided it was probably healthier than the fags.
Then I found this site https://www.canavape.co.uk/ selling organic CBD
vape oils with potential health benefits. Thought I'd share if you were
into vaping :)
Thanks for the link, I'll have a look into it.
--
Bod