Discussion:
HUH? HAY! AM, I a pedophile grubby little nazi glue-huffer Gordon Radovich ? Clinical studies have, shown that most rabid pedophobes®™ are in, fact nazi pedophiles!
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-04 17:01:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
HUH?

HAY!

ARE, you raghead ?

Of, COURSE you are !

LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-04 19:01:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
HUH?
HAY!
AM , I raghead ?
Of, COURSE I am !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue? Water is wet?

ROFLMJAO

Are you THAT desperate for attention, Gordon? Basement THAT lonely?

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-05 12:26:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:01:38 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
ARE , you raghead ?
Of, COURSE you are !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue ? Water is wet ?
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?

ROFLMHAO

Are you THAT desperate to reveal your jew sexual disorientation,
raghead ? jew ghetto THAT lonely ?

[chortle]

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
GB
2018-06-05 12:43:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles. It's strange that the Jews
seem to flourish, though, isn't it? It must be by divine intervention. A
miracle!
The Jews
2018-06-05 12:52:48 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles. It's strange that the Jews
seem to flourish, though, isn't it? It must be by divine intervention. A
miracle!
Christopher Morton said it best:

"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-05 14:51:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:43:38 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 13:26, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles.
I could have told you that, raghead!
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-05 14:55:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:43:38 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.

Hmmmmmm.

[chuckle]

"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001




"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-06 12:07:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:55:34 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:43:38 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
And Jews STILL ruin the world while we try to masturbate what's left
of our genitally mutilated jew mini-schlongs in our jew ghettos
and try to throw circumcised jew cunts under, the jew bus to save, our
own jew shitskins!
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !

BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?

<chortle>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-06 12:37:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.
Hmmmmmm.
[chuckle]
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!

Never happen! You're too afraid of being Nuremberged®!!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead..
Awww, do you miss getting bitch-slapped, Gordon? Why don't you try
posting some original stuff instead of the same tired Jew-copying
plagiarism day after day?

Show a little initiative.

We both know you can't.

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-07 12:08:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:37:45 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And Jews STILL ruin the world while we try to masturbate what's left
of our genitally mutilated jew mini-schlongs in our jew ghettos
and try to throw circumcised jew cunts under, the jew bus to save, our
own jew shitskins!
Hmmmmmm....time for, a REAL 'holocaust'®™ raghead !
Never happen ! We're too afraid of being holocausted® to leave the ghetto !!
You can't hide, in your jew ghetto for ever raghead !
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?
<chortle>
Awww, do you miss bitch-slapping me, and inducing b'rickshitting in me Gordon ?
Why don't I try posting some original jew stuff instead of the same tired jew-copying
plagiarism day after day ?
Show a little jew initiative raghead !

We both know you can't.

There's no such thing !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)









--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-07 16:56:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:08:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!
Never happen! You're too afraid of being Nuremberged®!!
I can't hide, in my dank basement for ever raghead !
If someone can do so, then it's YOU, you ridiculous housebound dumb anal
cretin! LOL
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW you've been unusually subdued lately raghead....did circumcised
jew cunt Iris put, one of her jew shysters onto you for trying, to
throw her under the jew bus?
<chortle>
Awww, do you miss getting bitch-slapped, Gordon? Why don't you try
posting some original stuff instead of the same tired Jew-copying
plagiarism day after day?
Show a little initiative.
We both know you can't.
LOL
Show a little jew initiative raghead !
We both know you can't.
Yet more inane copying of superior Jewish material, you inane serbian bitch?
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:52:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:07:14 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
And Jews STILL run the world while you masturbate in your cellar.
Hmmmmmm....at least I TRY to!
Even that no longer works for you, eh, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
GB
2018-06-05 15:58:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-05 16:58:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:58:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:27:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 09:58:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!
And you HAD to run along and prove him right, ON THE SPOT! Just HOW ill are
you, you abnormal housebound psychotic idiot?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
GB
2018-06-06 10:48:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 05/06/2018 17:58, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:58:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman!
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-06 12:23:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 11:48:58 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 17:58, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:58:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
You are just so subhuman! Crawl back into the fat jew anus you were
excreted from!
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
GB
2018-06-06 12:52:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 06/06/2018 13:23, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
The Jews
2018-06-06 13:11:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by GB
On 06/06/2018 13:23, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-07 12:08:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 06:11:21 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by GB
On 06/06/2018 13:23, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
You silly jew you actually realise he's posting "jibes."
He DOES raghead !
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
AIDS was it?
snigger snigger snigger snigger.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-06-07 13:01:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-08 13:08:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 06:01:28 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
You silly jew you actually realise he's posting "jibes."
He DOES raghead !
It's all the HCN gas he been huffing !
Don't overlook our NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon !
Who, COULD raghead ?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
AIDS was it?
snigger snigger snigger snigger.
Yes
Figures ! LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-08 19:40:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:08:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
He actually believes he's posting "jibes."
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-12 11:38:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:08:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
I DOES raghead !
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-13 12:40:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:38:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!
Michael
You make your jew ainlungus SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious, mong!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-13 16:35:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
It's all the glue I been huffing!
Don't overlook your NATURAL stupidity as well, Gordon!
LOL
Who, COULD raghead ?
Well, nobody, you natural idiot! LOL
The mangina makes his stupidity so obvious!
You make your jew ainlungus SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious, mong!
NO ONE noticed anything like that. But EVERYONE noticed your incredible
obviously congenital stupidity!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-06 15:51:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 13:52:10 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
On 06/06/2018 13:23, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
And here YOU are, replying in less than 30 minutes, to prove MY point.
So who's doing the dancing, yiddo?

Now answer the fucking question!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:51:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 08:51:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Dead on cue, you prove my point. You're just dancing to my tune.
And here YOU are, replying in less than 30 minutes, to prove MY point.
So who's doing the dancing, yiddo?
Frantically sucking on your pacifiers, your psychotic delusions, to make
yourself feel a bit better, you ridiculous psychotic idiot? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Now answer the fucking question!
ALL correct answers to ALL your questions will always state that you are a
sick asshole, dreckserb Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-06 16:51:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:23:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-10 19:18:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:23:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
And how does that make you less ill? All your jibes at others just make
you worse.
And how do my jibes at you subpeople prevent you from crawling back
into the fat jew anus you were excreted from?
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
That is what the mangina is known for!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-06-10 20:29:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
That is what the mangina is known for!
Indeed! And WORLDWIDE!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:18:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is what the mangina is known for!
Michael
YOU are known for your jew ainlungus and underage sibling sodomy!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-11 13:37:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
And you HAD to prove him right, ON THE SPOT, again! Just HOW retarded are
you, Retardovic? LMAO
That is what the mangina is known for!
Michael
YOU are known for your jew ainlungus and underage sibling sodomy!
HE isn't! But you ARE known for fantasizing, 24/7, about men's genitals,
arses and shit, serb peasant!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2018-06-05 18:57:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by GB
On 05/06/2018 15:51, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
You are just so ill!
Everything is "anal" with Gordon. He can't stop thinking about it!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:25:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
You are just so ill!
Everything is "anal" with Gordon. He can't stop thinking about it!
What would you expect of an asshole? LOL
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:40:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:51:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
And that jews are lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That's right, we are all of us paedophiles.
I could have told you that, raghead!
The ONLY thing you EVER tell anyone, is that you are a raving mad idiot,
sicko and perv, Razovic! You NEVER tell anyone ANYTHING else!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
It's strange that the Jews seem to flourish, though, isn't it?
It must be by divine intervention. A miracle!
It's no miracle, yiddo. It's because circumcised underage jewgirls
are nowadays mature enough to conceive rectally and excrete jew
sub-babies anally!
See above, poor sexual cripple!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:30:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:26:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
HUH?
HAY!
AM , I raghead ?
Of, COURSE I am !
LOLOK!
What, next you're going to tell us the sky is blue? Water is wet?
ROFLMJAO
Are you THAT desperate for attention, Gordon? Basement THAT lonely?
[chuckle]
And that I am lying thieving pedophile subscum ?
That has been known on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, dumb anal Razovic!
ROFLMHAO
Laughing your "Homo Ass" off, gay anal Razovic?
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-04 19:51:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Sexually crippled Razovic needs to compensate on Usenet for her sexual
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH?
HAY!
ARE, you raghead ?
Of, COURSE you are !
LOLOK!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Loading...