HUH? HAY jew raghead Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks..I fail to UNDERSTAND your, RELUCTANCE to REVEAL where you INFEST so that you can get, 'holocausted'®™...
2017-12-30 19:48:49 UTC
HUH?

Surely getting, 'holocausted'®™ is PREFERABLE to 'living' the 'life'
of a disgusting little jew stuck in, a jew ghetto???

Gotta, be!

BTW why did, you try to throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus instead??? Trying, to do her a FAVOUR?????

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2017-12-30 20:06:10 UTC
HUH?
Surely getting, 'holocausted'®™ is PREFERABLE to 'living' the 'life'
of a disgusting little jew stuck in, a jew ghetto???
Seeing as how "jew Ghettos" are part of the delusions you suffer while
under the influence of glue, I would say that, compared to your filthy
rat-infested, semen-stained basement room, most people including
myself live like kings.

[chuckle]
Gotta, be!
BTW why did, you try to throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus instead??? Trying, to do her a FAVOUR?????
Picking a random address was-- and is-- perfectly safe, since you
NEVER had any intention of leaving your basement.

Picking a random address was-- and is-- perfectly safe, since you
NEVER had any capability of leaving your basement.

You PROVED you never had any intention or capability of leaving your
basement when you fabricated your excuses for not coming to holocaust
us-- fabrications which included

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Jews *LOVE* to scam nazis.

Jews *especially* love to scam gullible nazis, like you, Gordon.

Real Nazis everywhere distance themselves from you. They recognize you
as the slavic poser you are, and have already added you to their
extermination lists, just like Hitler wanted.

Meanwhile, Jews and other beautiful, smart people everywhere will
continue to taunt you and scam you and watch you impotently squirm,
powerless to do anything about it except edit their words, since
you're not smart enough to come up with your own.

ROFLMJAO

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radavich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radavich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2017-12-31 14:26:12 UTC
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:06:10 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
Surely getting, 'holocausted'®™ is PREFERABLE to 'living' the 'life'
of a disgusting little jew stuck in, a jew ghetto???
Gotta, be!
Seeing as how "jew Ghettos" are part of the deprivations I suffer while
under the influence of HCN gas, I would say that, compared to my filthy
jew/rat-infested, shit-stained jew ghetto basement room, most people including
yourself live like kings.
You got, THAT right Feigling-Unglück!

2017-12-31 14:43:42 UTC
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:26:12 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
[...]
BTW why did, I ask a question, get an answer which I, can't refute,
then ask the SAME [SIC] question AGAIN while ignoring[SIC] your factual answer?
Is it because I'm a glue huffing pedophile?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!

LOL

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent. imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience. You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
- Gordon Radavich

2018-01-01 14:35:56 UTC
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:43:42 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
HUH?
Surely getting, 'holocausted'®™ is PREFERABLE to 'living' the 'life'
of a disgusting little jew stuck in, a jew ghetto???
Gotta, be!
Seeing as how "jew Ghettos" are part of the deprivations I suffer while
under the influence of HCN gas, I would say that, compared to my filthy
jew/rat-infested, shit-stained jew ghetto basement room, most people including
yourself live like kings.
You got, THAT right Feigling-Unglück!
BTW why did, you try to throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus instead??? Trying, to do her a FAVOUR?????
And BTW why did, you try to answer my question, with the usual jew lies and evasion,
then try to answer the SAME [SIC] question AGAIN while ignoring[SIC] my refutation ?
Is it because you're a HCN gas huffing jew pedophile raghead ?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!
I would, TOO raghead!

I mean, if your REALLY thought you were SAFE in your jew ghetto, why
DIDN'T you just give your OWN GPS coordinates instead of trying to
throw some circumised jew cunt under the jew bus?

Was it the time-honoured jew self-preservation instinct at work?
We saw, LOTS of that in the jew theme parks last time we had a world
war!

LOLOK

- -

2018-01-01 14:47:43 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 06:35:56 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
Post by The Jews
BTW why did, I ask a question, get an answer which I, can't refute,
then ask the SAME [SIC] question AGAIN while ignoring[SIC] your factual answer?
Is it because I'm a glue huffing pedophile?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!
I would, TOO raghead!
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!

LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-02 14:30:12 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 06:47:43 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
[...]
Now if I could ONLY explain my jew cowardice!
LOLOK!

No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!

- -

2018-01-02 14:57:25 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
BTW why did, I ask a question, get an answer which I, can't refute,
then ask the SAME [SIC] question AGAIN while ignoring[SIC] your factual answer?
Is it because I'm a glue huffing pedophile?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!
I would, TOO raghead!
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL

That you got right, Gordon!

WELL established!

[chuckle]

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-03 14:07:39 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 06:57:25 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
I mean, if your REALLY thought you were SAFE in your jew ghetto, why
DIDN'T you just give your OWN GPS coordinates instead of trying to
throw some circumised jew cunt under the jew bus?
Was it the time-honoured jew self-preservation instinct at work?
We saw, LOTS of that in the jew theme parks last time we had a world
war!
Now if I could ONLY explain my jew cowardice!
LOLOK!
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin!

- -

2018-01-03 14:15:01 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Is it because I'm a glue huffing pedophile?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!
I would, TOO raghead!
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-04 14:41:29 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:15:01 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
I mean, if your REALLY thought you were SAFE in your jew ghetto, why
DIDN'T you just give your OWN GPS coordinates instead of trying to
throw some circumised jew cunt under the jew bus?
Was it the time-honoured jew self-preservation instinct at work?
We saw, LOTS of that in the jew theme parks last time we had a world
war!
Now if I could ONLY explain my jew cowardice!
LOLOK!
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established !
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin !
But you STILL like to point it out !
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !

- -

2018-01-04 14:47:38 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-05 12:56:44 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:47:38 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
I mean, if your REALLY thought you were SAFE in your jew ghetto, why
DIDN'T you just give your OWN GPS coordinates instead of trying to
throw some circumised jew cunt under the jew bus?
Was it the time-honoured jew self-preservation instinct at work?
We saw, LOTS of that in the jew theme parks last time we had a world
war!
Now if I could ONLY explain my jew cowardice!
LOLOK!
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established !
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin !
But you STILL like to point it out !
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why you're here !
RIGHT !!

- -

2018-01-05 14:05:22 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
RIGHT !!
Exactly!

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-06 14:19:44 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 06:05:22 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by The Jews
Now if I could ONLY explain my jew cowardice!
LOLOK!
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established !
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin !
But you STILL like to point it out !
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why you're here !
RIGHT !!
Exactly !
VERY, exactly raghead !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-06 14:38:00 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
RIGHT !!
Exactly!
VERY, exactly raghead !
Unequivocally! [look it up]

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-07 13:33:34 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:38:00 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin !
But you STILL like to point it out !
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why you're here !
RIGHT !!
Exactly !
VERY, exactly raghead !
Unequivocally ! [looked it up]
No doubt what, so ever !

- -

2018-01-07 14:14:41 UTC
Post by The Jews
Unequivocally! [look it up]
No doubt what, so ever !
We pretty much control your life now!

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-08 14:21:21 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 06:14:41 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Right! Every one KNOWS, you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
under the jew bus to save your own worthless lice-ridden jew skin !
But you STILL like to point it out !
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why you're here !
RIGHT !!
Exactly !
VERY, exactly raghead !
Unequivocally ! [looked it up]
No doubt what, so ever !
You pretty much control my jew life now !
Pretty, much !

- -

2018-01-08 18:49:28 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Unequivocally! [look it up]
No doubt what, so ever !
We pretty much control your life now!
Pretty, much !
It ain't a pretty sight though, you bleeding desperate psycho! LOL
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-12 12:38:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Unequivocally! [look it up]
No doubt what, so ever !
We pretty much control your life now!
Pretty, much !
It ain't a pretty sight though, you bleeding desperate psycho! LOL
The mangina's humiliation will continue.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:38:53 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina's humiliation will continue.
Michael
YOUR humiliation is COMPLETE, dreckgook!

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-13 19:28:56 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:39:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
We pretty much control your life now!
Pretty, much !
It ain't a pretty sight though, you bleeding desperate psycho! LOL
The mangina's humiliation will continue.
Michael
YOUR humiliation is COMPLETE, dreckgook!
Subhumans like you aren't in a position to "humiliate" superior humans,
Retardovic!
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-07 21:17:56 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:33:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
RIGHT !!
Exactly!
VERY, exactly raghead !
Unequivocally! [look it up]
I did! And you are right, as always!
He sure is!
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2018-01-06 20:42:38 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:19:44 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
RIGHT !!
Exactly!
VERY, exactly raghead !
That's what he said, poor idiot!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
The Peeler
2018-01-05 20:50:09 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 04:56:44 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
You can bet on it, poor idiot!
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-09 12:41:51 UTC
Post by The Jews
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
That's why we're here!
You can bet on it, poor idiot!
It would be a winning bet.
Post by The Peeler
The mangina is so pathetic.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-09 13:48:06 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 04:41:51 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
It would be a winning bet.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is so pathetic.
Michael
You and your Oriental needledick are like, TOTALLY pitiful.

- -

2018-01-09 17:26:10 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 05:48:06 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
The mangina is so pathetic.
Michael
You and your Oriental needledick are like, TOTALLY pitiful.
He doesn't come across as being either needledicked or pitiful. You indeed
DO come across as being BOTH, you hilarious housebound pitiable sexual
cripple! LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-01-04 20:24:55 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
LOL
That you got right, Gordon!
WELL established!
[chuckle]
Right! Every one KNOWS
But we STILL like to point it out! LOL
You, BET raghead ! EVERY, one should know !
And everyone DOES know it! Because everything about you SHOUTS "cowardice"!
The Peeler
2018-01-02 20:55:15 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 06:30:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
BTW why did, I ask a question, get an answer which I, can't refute,
then ask the SAME [SIC] question AGAIN while ignoring[SIC] your factual answer?
Is it because I'm a glue huffing pedophile?
I'd say that's a pretty good explanation, Gordon!
I would, TOO raghead!
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
No, NEED jew raghead...it's WELL ESTABLISHED!
Your assholeness and your cowardice? DEFINITELY! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-07 17:59:40 UTC
Post by The Jews
I would, TOO raghead!
Now if you could ONLY explain your cowardice!
LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
That would not surprise me about the mangina at all.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2017-12-30 20:10:01 UTC
It's HILARIOUS! Check the poor hysterical psycho's latest psychotic output
HUH?
Surely getting, 'holocausted'®™ is PREFERABLE to 'living' the 'life'
of a disgusting little jew stuck in, a jew ghetto???
Gotta, be!
BTW why did, you try to throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus instead??? Trying, to do her a FAVOUR?????
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
- -
Arizona."
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"