HUH? HAY genitally mutilated jew raghead Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks...I can SEE, you're EMBARASSED (in as much as, a jew CAN be) about getting, CAUGHT out TRYING to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris under, the jew bus....
2018-01-09 14:34:55 UTC
HUH?

Get, OVER it raghead !

It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-10 02:42:42 UTC
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What are you babbling about now, Gordie?

Think you could put the glue down for a minute and explain?

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-10 13:53:03 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:42:42 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What am I so shitscared about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the IG Farben pellet down for a minute and
explain?

- -

2018-01-10 13:59:49 UTC
Post by The Jews
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What are you babbling about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the glue down for a minute and explain?
Oh HELL no!
Typical nazi. Tsk tsk.

[chuckle]

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-11 13:36:53 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:59:49 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What am I so shitscared about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the IG Farben pellet down for a minute and
explain?
Oh HELL no !
Typical jew a"h ! Tsk, tsk.

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 13:50:16 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Think you could put the glue down for a minute and explain?
Oh HELL no!
Typical nazi. Tsk tsk.
[chuckle]
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
LOL And we make money selling you the glue, too!'
Win win!

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-12 13:49:43 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:50:16 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What am I so shitscared about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the IG Farben pellet down for a minute and
explain?
Oh HELL no !
Typical jew a"h ! Tsk, tsk.
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
Excellent !

KEEP, huffing kikey !

- -

2018-01-12 14:04:00 UTC
Post by The Jews
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
LOL And we make money selling you the glue, too!'
Win win!
Excellent !
You're just one of our many customers, Gordon!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:04:00 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
What am I so shitscared about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the IG Farben pellet down for a minute and
explain?
Oh HELL no !
Typical jew a"h ! Tsk, tsk.
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
Excellent !
KEEP, huffing kikey !
I'm just one of AG Farben's many customers, Gordon !
Keep, the German industry busy Feigling-Unglück !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-13 13:56:19 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
LOL And we make money selling you the glue, too!'
Win win!
Excellent !
You're just one of our many customers, Gordon!
LOL
Keep, the German industry busy Feigling-Unglück !
We WILL, Gordon! We keep them ALL busy!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-14 14:00:01 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:56:19 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Typical jew a"h ! Tsk, tsk.
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
Excellent !
KEEP, huffing kikey !
I'm just one of AG Farben's many customers, Gordon !
Keep, the German industry busy Feigling-Unglück !
We WILL, Gordon! We keep them ALL busy !
But nobody else, MAKES HCN pellets kikey !

- -

2018-01-14 14:41:11 UTC
Post by The Jews
Keep, the German industry busy Feigling-Unglück !
We WILL, Gordon! We keep them ALL busy!
LOL
But nobody else, MAKES HCN pellets kikey !
We OWN and RUN the German businesses NOW, Gordie! Some only make GLUE
for you to HUFF so you'll continue to pay our high loan interest
rates!

That means we own YOU. LOL

Too bad there's NOTHING you can do about it.

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-15 14:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:41:11 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF] [HUFF]
Excellent !
KEEP, huffing kikey !
I'm just one of AG Farben's many customers, Gordon !
Keep, the German industry busy Feigling-Unglück !
We WILL, Gordon! We keep them ALL busy !
But nobody else, MAKES HCN pellets kikey !
Germans OWN and RUN the German businesses NOW, Gordie ! Only Germans make GAS
pellets for us to HUFF so we'll continue to pay their high pellet prices !
That means they own US. LOL
Too bad there's NOTHING we can do about it.
Just KEEP, huffing kikey ! You, KNOW it makes sense !!!

- -

2018-01-15 14:31:50 UTC
Post by The Jews
But nobody else, MAKES HCN pellets kikey !
We OWN and RUN the German businesses NOW, Gordie! Some only make GLUE
for you to HUFF so you'll continue to pay our high loan interest
rates!
That means we own YOU. LOL
Too bad there's NOTHING you can do about it.
I will Just KEEP, huffing kikey ! You, KNOW it makes sense !!!
It's all you people can manage now!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-16 13:46:00 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:31:50 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Germans OWN and RUN the German businesses NOW, Gordie ! Only Germans make GAS
pellets for us to HUFF so we'll continue to pay their high pellet prices !
That means they own US. LOL
Too bad there's NOTHING we can do about it.
Just KEEP, huffing kikey ! You, KNOW it makes sense !!!
It's all we subpeople can manage now !
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! Such a MITZVAH already !

- -

2018-01-16 14:13:02 UTC
Post by The Jews
I will Just KEEP, huffing kikey ! You, KNOW it makes sense !!!
It's all you people can manage now!
LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! Such a MITZVAH already !
And we keep making money off you!

LOL

BTW, we REALLY enjoyed your pitiful wailing about interest rates a few
weeks back. Got any more of that stuff?

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-17 13:44:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:13:02 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Germans OWN and RUN the German businesses NOW, Gordie ! Only Germans make GAS
pellets for us to HUFF so we'll continue to pay their high pellet prices !
That means they own US. LOL
Too bad there's NOTHING we can do about it.
Just KEEP, huffing kikey ! You, KNOW it makes sense !!!
It's all we subpeople can manage now !
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! Such a MITZVAH already !
And we keep scamming money off each other !
Ah, just like Bernie Made Off scammed all, those jew 'charities' !
BTW, I bet you REALLY enjoyed our pitiful jew wailing about low interest rates a few
weeks back.
Got, any more of that stuff ?

- -

2018-01-17 13:53:20 UTC
Post by The Jews
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! Such a MITZVAH already !
And we keep making money off you!
LOL
BTW, we REALLY enjoyed your pitiful wailing about interest rates a few
weeks back. Got any more of that stuff?
ANSWER the question, glue huffer!

___________

The Peeler
2018-01-10 20:44:15 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:53:03 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
What are you babbling about now, Gordie?
Think you could put the glue down for a minute and explain?
Think you could put the IG Farben pellet down for a minute and
explain?
IOW, you CAN'T ...as expected! <BG>
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
The Peeler
2018-01-09 17:27:43 UTC
She's at it again: she's BRAGGING about what a sick idiot she is! LOL Check
HUH?
Get, OVER it raghead !
It's, a bell that can't, be unrung !
LOLOK
- -
Arizona."
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such RIDCULOUS? LOL
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar