Where females fear to tread: KATIE HOPKINS reports from Sweden
burfordTjustice
2017-03-01 09:43:45 UTC
Where females fear to tread: KATIE HOPKINS reports from Sweden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269576/KATIE-HOPKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html
j***@gmail.com
2017-03-01 11:19:20 UTC
Would it not be better if a liberal journalist reported this. Katie Hopkins is tainted with being deemed my some as a racist.
burfordTjustice
2017-03-01 11:32:59 UTC
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 03:19:20 -0800 (PST)
Post by j***@gmail.com
Would it not be better if a liberal journalist reported this. Katie
Hopkins is tainted with being deemed my some as a racist.
'by some" that leaves most that don't.

Now then what exactly in the story was not correct?

All groups restore..for sharing your question of course and
your up coming answer.
pullgees
2017-03-01 15:41:17 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Would it not be better if a liberal journalist reported this. Katie Hopkins is tainted with being deemed my some as a racist.
But they don't and they won't, cover up and denial is their modus operandi.