Labour MP defends rape gangs
2018-01-10 11:42:49 UTC
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
Ophelia
2018-01-10 14:59:37 UTC
"harry" wrote in message
news:9846b0f1-f321-4a52-bc32-***@googlegroups.com...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs

==

Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves. I wonder who they would
be defending then?
Graham T
2018-01-10 15:06:32 UTC
On 10/01/2018 14:59, Ophelia wrote:

> "harry"  wrote in message
>
> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>

> ==
>
> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
> would
> be defending then?

What's the problem? If girls want to wear cloths and makeup clearly
promoting sex then of course there will be the odd rape or three.
Females dressing more conservatively rarely get raped.
Mike Swift
2018-01-10 15:16:06 UTC
In article <p35a5q$a01$***@dont-email.me>, Graham T
<***@btinternet.com> writes
>> "harry"  wrote in message
>>
>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-
>muslim-rape-gangs
>>

>> ==
>>
>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
>> would
>> be defending then?
>
>What's the problem? If girls want to wear cloths and makeup clearly
>promoting sex then of course there will be the odd rape or three.
>Females dressing more conservatively rarely get raped.

What a stupid brain dead statement, how do you account for 80 year olds
being attacked in their own homes?

Also what about Islamic women clothed head to foot in a walking tent
also being attacked?

You are either a moron or a Troll, probably both.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Graham T
2018-01-10 15:31:50 UTC
On 10/01/2018 15:16, Mike Swift wrote:
> In article <p35a5q$a01$***@dont-email.me>, Graham T
> <***@btinternet.com> writes
>>> "harry"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-
>>>
>> muslim-rape-gangs
>>>

>>> ==
>>>
>>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
>>> would
>>> be defending then?
>>
>> What's the problem? If girls want to wear cloths and makeup clearly
>> promoting sex then of course there will be the odd rape or three.
>> Females dressing more conservatively rarely get raped.
>

> What a stupid brain dead statement, how do you account for 80 year olds
> being attacked in their own homes?
>
> Also what about Islamic women clothed head to foot in a walking tent
> also being attacked?
>
> You are either a moron or a Troll, probably both.
>
> Mike

I know which ones I would be sexually attracted to and it's not 80 year
olds or walking tents. You work it out or are you too thick?
Ophelia
2018-01-10 15:42:35 UTC
"Mike Swift" wrote in message news:***@ntlworld.com...

In article <p35a5q$a01$***@dont-email.me>, Graham T
<***@btinternet.com> writes
>> "harry" wrote in message
>>
>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-
>muslim-rape-gangs
>>

>> ==
>>
>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves. I wonder who they
>> would
>> be defending then?
>
>What's the problem? If girls want to wear cloths and makeup clearly
>promoting sex then of course there will be the odd rape or three.
>Females dressing more conservatively rarely get raped.

What a stupid brain dead statement, how do you account for 80 year olds
being attacked in their own homes?

Also what about Islamic women clothed head to foot in a walking tent
also being attacked?

You are either a moron or a Troll, probably both.

Mike

---

Definitely both. Kf's are a very suitable place for such loonies.
Fredxx
2018-01-11 01:31:29 UTC
On 10/01/2018 15:16, Mike Swift wrote:
> In article <p35a5q$a01$***@dont-email.me>, Graham T
> <***@btinternet.com> writes
>>> "harry"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-
>>>
>> muslim-rape-gangs
>>>

>>> ==
>>>
>>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
>>> would
>>> be defending then?
>>
>> What's the problem? If girls want to wear cloths and makeup clearly
>> promoting sex then of course there will be the odd rape or three.
>> Females dressing more conservatively rarely get raped.
>

> What a stupid brain dead statement, how do you account for 80 year olds
> being attacked in their own homes?
>
> Also what about Islamic women clothed head to foot in a walking tent
> also being attacked?

I have every right when leaving my laptop unattended on my passenger
seat to expect it to be still there on my return.

Or would you say I was brain dead too, and suggest I ought to leave it
out of sight instead?
Mike Swift
2018-01-10 15:11:59 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, Ophelia
<***@elsinore.me.uk> writes
>"harry" wrote in message
>
>https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-
>defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>
>==
>
>Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves. I wonder who they would
>be defending then?

If you or I had made such a statement our feet wouldn't have touched the
floor on the way to the nick, what a stupid evil woman, come on Corbyn,
let's hear your comments.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Ophelia
2018-01-10 15:41:19 UTC

I wish!
Graham T
2018-01-10 17:00:05 UTC
On 10/01/2018 15:41, Ophelia wrote:

> "Mike Swift"  wrote in message news:5+Ar0JA$***@ntlworld.com...
>
> In article <***@mid.individual.net>, Ophelia
> <***@elsinore.me.uk> writes
>> "harry"  wrote in message
>>
>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-
>> defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
>> would
>> be defending then?
>
> If you or I had made such a statement our feet wouldn't have touched the
> floor on the way to the nick, what a stupid evil woman, come on Corbyn,
> let's hear your comments.
>
> Mike
>
> --
>
> I wish!

I think LA is sexxy as fuck and could shag the arse off her given half a
chance.
harry
2018-01-10 18:10:33 UTC
On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 14:59:53 UTC, Ophelia wrote:
> "harry" wrote in message
>
> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>
> ==
>
> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves. I wonder who they would
> be defending then?

More here.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/29/labour-mp-jess-phillips-defends-remarks-about-cologne-sex-attacks
Ophelia
2018-01-10 20:22:48 UTC
"harry" wrote in message

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 14:59:53 UTC, Ophelia wrote:
> "harry" wrote in message
>
> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>
> ==
>
> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves. I wonder who they
> would
> be defending then?

More here.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/29/labour-mp-jess-phillips-defends-remarks-about-cologne-sex-attacks

==

Ugh. Groping and rape are rather different. Perhaps she has never been
subject to either and swans around scattering her snowflake ideas.

I think she ought to trot along there and have a proper look for herself.
Woolly Jumper
2018-01-11 10:08:34 UTC
On 10/01/2018 14:59, Ophelia wrote:

> "harry"  wrote in message
>
> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>

> ==
>
> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
> would
> be defending then?

Lily allen and Jess Phillips in trying to show that not just Muslims
sexually abuse children they have shown themselves to be Muslim
apologists. The fact of the matter, a gang of Muslims DID sexually
abuse children, there is no debate.

Incubus
2018-01-11 10:57:51 UTC
On 11/01/2018 10:08, Woolly Jumper wrote:
> On 10/01/2018 14:59, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "harry"  wrote in message
>>
>> https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-defend-muslim-rape-gangs
>>

>> ==
>>
>> Might be good if they had a taste of it themselves.  I wonder who they
>> would
>> be defending then?
>
> Lily allen and Jess Phillips in trying to show that not just Muslims
> sexually abuse children they have shown themselves to be Muslim
> apologists.  The fact of the matter, a gang of Muslims DID sexually
> abuse children, there is no debate.

And there is no evidence to suggest that 'it would have happened
anyway'. Gangs of white, British paedophiles grooming vulnerable young
girls and plying them with drink and drugs just doesn't occur as a
phenomenon on that scale. The Police and the CPS also don't ignore
abuse when white people are the perpetrators for reasons of 'community
cohesion'. The media also doesn't cover up crime committed by white people.
Handsome Jack
2018-01-10 19:25:34 UTC
harry <***@gmail.com> posted
>https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-de
>fend-muslim-rape-gangs

Allen claimed that, “Actually, there’s a strong possibility they
would have been raped and abused by somebody else at some point.
That’s kind of the issue.”

In other words, nobody defended rape gangs.

Jack
Ophelia
2018-01-10 20:23:10 UTC
"Handsome Jack" wrote in message news:***@none.demon.co.uk...

harry <***@gmail.com> posted
>https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/uk-labour-mp-and-singer-lily-allen-de
>fend-muslim-rape-gangs

Allen claimed that, “Actually, there’s a strong possibility they
would have been raped and abused by somebody else at some point.
That’s kind of the issue.”

In other words, nobody defended rape gangs.

Jack

---

Women like her ought to be dumped in a muslim area. Let us see how she
feels when and if she gets out alive!

Database (slave) 0.002431 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000130 s
0.000219 s
0.000156 s
0.000622 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000105 s
0.000129 s
0.000114 s
0.000341 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000155 s
0.000155 s
0.000155 s
0.000155 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'SWlZDf8D' (1)
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
0.000177 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'SWlZDf8D' (1)
0.000485 s
0.000485 s
0.000485 s
0.000485 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'SWlZDf8D' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000464 s
0.000464 s
0.000464 s
0.000464 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003555 s
74.8203 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (118)
0.000001 s
0.000094 s
0.000030 s
0.003555 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6341 kB
74.8203 kB
Requests 0.025916 s
682.2188 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"SWlZDf8D/labour-mp-defends-rape-gangs" (1)
0.026696 s
0.026696 s
0.026696 s
0.026696 s
710.2422 kB
710.2422 kB
710.2422 kB
710.2422 kB
Thread controller 0.000563 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000563 s
0.000563 s
0.000563 s
0.000563 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.014030 s
212.7969 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000012 s
0.003219 s
0.001797 s
0.005390 s
0.3672 kB
84.3203 kB
39.7005 kB
119.1016 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.003034 s
0.003034 s
0.003034 s
0.003034 s
74.5156 kB
74.5156 kB
74.5156 kB
74.5156 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.005381 s
0.005381 s
0.005381 s
0.005381 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000225 s
0.000225 s
0.000225 s
0.000225 s
16.8125 kB
16.8125 kB
16.8125 kB
16.8125 kB
Load & uncompress 0.002012 s
30.8281 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.002012 s
0.002012 s
0.002012 s
0.002012 s
30.8281 kB
30.8281 kB
30.8281 kB
30.8281 kB
Application Execution (881) 0.017571 s 0.350636 s 0.037974 s 0.033228 s
1,111.9922 kB 6,807.9688 kB 1,333.1765 kB 1,327.9922 kB