average mean temp.
burfordTjustice
2017-04-19 15:52:55 UTC
2017-04-19 16:05:12 UTC
2017-04-19 16:47:55 UTC

2017-04-19 17:04:46 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
Burford News ;o)
Fake would be redundant.
reminds me of the trump believe it or not show... <g>
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
Frank
2017-04-19 19:10:29 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
OG38
2017-04-19 19:14:15 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
Frank
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
OG38
2017-04-19 20:34:27 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
You're the first real authority on the subject I've ever talked to on
the subject, please tell me more..
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
get drunk and post
OG38
2017-04-19 23:45:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
You're the first real authority on the subject I've ever talked to on
the subject, please tell me more..
get drunk and post
Oh yes I forgot about you...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
well i'm always drunk so i'm not a good example
OG38
2017-04-20 00:28:56 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
You're the first real authority on the subject I've ever talked to
on the subject, please tell me more..
get drunk and post
Oh yes I forgot about you...
well i'm always drunk so i'm not a good example
At least you're ready all the time...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
in my case drinking works
OG38
2017-04-20 02:52:53 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
You're the first real authority on the subject I've ever talked to
on the subject, please tell me more..
get drunk and post
Oh yes I forgot about you...
well i'm always drunk so i'm not a good example
At least you're ready all the time...
in my case drinking works
Many years ago I worked with this guy and never knew he drank until I
seen him sober one day.. True story...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
it's called functional alcoholism
OG38
2017-04-20 04:52:51 UTC
Post by %
it's called functional alcoholism
Hasta La Vista
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
2017-04-20 14:01:34 UTC
i don't know what that says but yes i use vista sometimes
OG38
2017-04-20 14:25:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
it's called functional alcoholism
Hasta La Vista
i don't know what that says but yes i use vista sometimes
See Ya Later more or less...
New day new adventure.
Enjoy...
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
Diesel
2017-04-27 02:57:42 UTC
Post by %
get drunk and post
ROFL. BD does that quite often. I'm unsure of whether or not it would
have the same results if others did as well. People under the influence
of alcohol are predictable, but, only to a point. BD is however, the
notable exception.

*BD=BoaterDave,DewGewd,David Brooks, etc etc etc
burfordTjustice
2017-04-27 12:19:09 UTC
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 02:57:42 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Diesel
People under the influence
of alcohol are predictable
as are you...always self promoting

burfordTjustice
or drugs
OG38
2017-04-20 14:31:43 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by Frank
Post by OG38
Post by burfordTjustice
http://imgbox.com/iFN3gehf
FaceBook Fake News... :)
You one of those alcoholics that are said to post here?
Not sure about that. Ya got anything to drink...
Snowflakes are bad enough without alcohol.
or drugs
I'm almost certain that you two would know better than anyone else...
Have a grand day BTJ... Is Frank your go fetch boy. :)
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere