Snivel rights trumping civil rights?
Andy Arkwright
2013-12-11 09:49:01 UTC
First off, my surname is 'Arkwright', which comes from Anglo Saxon.
'Wright' comes from 'wyrhta', which means someone who makes something.
As such I am descended from the person who built Noah's Ark as well as
the Ark of the Covenant.

This is relevant because Christianity and Judaism are responsible for
much of Western civilisation. You might be wondering if perhaps I left
out Islam due to a state of drug-induced haze but I haven't forgotten it
- Islam doesn't count because it isn't a civilised religion.

Unfortunately, the Western world is seeing civil rights giving way to
snivel rights. As an example, look at Nelson Mandela. All his
snivelling about being ill-treated is portrayed by the media as the
gospel truth and him given the title 'Madiba'. He is not the Madiba and
I know this because South Africa isn't a dune planet, he didn't have the
ability to amplify his thoughts and he couldn't have consumed spice
because his eyes were a negroid shade of brown, not Aryan blue. I
consume rather a lot of spice, which gives me the ability to amplify my
thoughts through the medium of Usenet - which is quite a powerful
ability if you think about it. Certainly more impressive than anything
Nelson Mandela thinks he might have done!

Martin Luther King is another example. More snivel rights activist than
civil rights activist if you ask me. What is so civilised about giving
black people the right to take up more than one seat on the bus or sit
there playing loud music through the speakers of their iPods?

The state of civilisation has become so corrupt that even the media are
no longer able to tell the difference between truth and lies. In fact,
they are part of the problem and that is one of the reasons I became the
director of my own independent, open source media enterprise.

I don't ask for much but civilisation, not snivelisation, is the only
way to protect our collective investment, whether it is earned or freely
given. Otherwise you might as well be on your knees sucking the cocks
of the Baron Harkonnens of this world!
Richard Tobin
2013-12-11 10:12:31 UTC
Post by Andy Arkwright
As such I am descended from the person who built Noah's Ark
If you really believed in the Bible you would know that *everyone* is
descended from Noah.

-- Richard
Ferd Berfle
2013-12-11 11:51:08 UTC
Post by Richard Tobin
Post by Andy Arkwright
As such I am descended from the person who built Noah's Ark
If you really believed in the Bible you would know that *everyone* is
descended from Noah.
Noah has been replaced by NOAA for predicting floods according to the
Global Warming Fundamentalists
Mrcheerful
Mostly very well said.
Bill
2013-12-11 16:25:21 UTC
On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:49:01 +0000, Andy Arkwright
Post by Andy Arkwright
First off, my surname is 'Arkwright', which comes from Anglo Saxon.
'Wright' comes from 'wyrhta', which means someone who makes something.
As such I am descended from the person who built Noah's Ark as well as
the Ark of the Covenant.
So you're Jewish then...