GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVE THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH
burfordTjustice
2017-04-19 10:21:55 UTC
GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVE THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH

Berlin | A team of psychologists and medical doctors associated with the Technische Universität of Berlin, have announced this morning that they had proven by clinical experimentation, the existence of some form of life after death. This astonishing announcement is based on the conclusions of a study using a new type of medically supervised near-death experiences, that allow patients to be clinically dead for almost 20 minutes before being brought back to life.

This controversial process that was repeated on 944 volunteers over that last four years, necessitates a complex mixture of drugs including epinephrine and dimethyltryptamine, destined to allow the body to survive the state of clinical death and the reanimation process without damage. The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state induced by a mixture of other drugs which had to be filtered by ozone from his blood during the reanimation process 18 minutes later.

The extremely long duration of the experience was only recently made possible by the development of a new cardiopulmonary recitation (CPR) machine called the AutoPulse. This type of equipment has already been used over the last few years, to reanimate people who had been dead for somewhere between 40 minutes to an hour.

Near-death experiences have been hypothesized in various medical journals in the past, as having the characteristics of hallucinations, but Dr Ackermann and his team, on the contrary, consider them as evidence for the existence of the afterlife and of a form of dualism between mind and body.

Near-death experiences have been hypothesized in various medical journals in the past, as having the characteristics of hallucinations, but Dr Ackermann and his team, on the contrary, consider them as evidence for the existence of the afterlife and of a form of dualism between mind and body.

The team of scientists led by Dr Berthold Ackermann, has monitored the operations and have compiled the testimonies of the subjects. Although there are some slight variations from one individual to another, all of the subjects have some memories of their period of clinical death. and a vast majority of them described some very similar sensations.

Most common memories include a feeling of detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of an overwhelming light.

The scientists say that they are well aware the many of their conclusions could shock a lot of people, like the fact that the religious beliefs of the various subjects seems to have held no incidence at all, on the sensations and experiences that they described at the end of the experiment. Indeed, the volunteers counted in their ranks some members are a variety of Christian churches, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and atheists.

“I know our results could disturb the beliefs of many people” says Mr Ackermann. “But in a way, we have just answered one of the greatest questions in the history of mankind, so I hope these people will be able to forgive us. Yes, there is life after death and it looks like this applies to everyone.”
The Todal
2017-04-19 11:37:30 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
What a load of tosh. No offence intended to you personally. It seems
even doctors get confused about what "death" is. Cessation of breathing?
That certainly isn't death. Brain-stem death? Nobody wakes up after
that. A mistaken belief that brain-stem death has occurred? That's not
death either.

If you're drowning you may have a sensation of serenity, security,
warmth, peace etc. That has been reported by people who have nearly
drowned. But they didn't die and come back to life. They nearly drowned.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-19 13:42:06 UTC
Them Germans like to do things.
burfordTjustice
How long you been a doctor?
The Todal
2017-04-21 12:09:44 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
I'm not a doctor. But I nearly died once. And I've used a few
recreational drugs as well as prescribed morphine.

But my research skills are second to none, and I'm now satisfied that
the article that you quoted is totally bogus and there is no Dr Berthold
Ackermann in charge of any such project.
burfordTjustice
Well that settle it then, the all knowing nearly dead guy has spoken.
pullgees
He's right for once and it's an old story.
Diesel
2017-04-27 02:57:41 UTC
I'm not a doctor. But I nearly died once. And I've used a few
recreational drugs as well as prescribed morphine.
But my research skills are second to none, and I'm now satisfied
that the article that you quoted is totally bogus and there is no
Dr Berthold Ackermann in charge of any such project.
You're correct. It's an old hoax.
rbowman
2017-04-19 13:36:35 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Most common memories include a feeling of detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of an overwhelming light.
Dimethyltryptamine does tend to do that...

http://wideshut.co.uk/dimethyltryptamine-dmt/
R. Mark Clayton
2017-04-19 16:59:21 UTC
Old news, Heisenberg rang up to tell me last week, although he sounded a little uncertain about it...
pullgees
the soul seems very reliant on a healthy brain to use its memory, as evident with deteriorating brain diseases. So when it leaves its body at death does it remember who it was?
harry
2017-04-20 06:38:20 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Drivel.
They didn't actually die.
If they'd died, they'd not "come back".
Death is irretrievable.
j***@gmail.com
2017-04-21 11:34:45 UTC
I believe you comeback as a tin of condensed milk