There are some honourable politicians.
Mike Swift
2018-07-09 00:00:58 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44761056

Good on you Mr. Davis, time the bitch May followed suite.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Ophelia
2018-07-09 10:10:38 UTC
"Mike Swift" wrote in message news:***@ntlworld.com...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44761056

Good on you Mr. Davis, time the bitch May followed suite.

Mike

==

Yep! Along with a few other traitors!
R. Mark Clayton
2018-07-10 16:17:41 UTC
What agree something one day and renege two days later - second time in a year for Davis - obviously politicians have to wheedle sometime, but Davis's perfidy is an art form...
Norman Wells
2018-07-10 16:41:38 UTC
Post by Mike Swift
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44761056
Good on you Mr. Davis, time the bitch May followed suite.
What agree something one day and renege two days later
He wanted a lift home, and his phone back. Resigning could wait a few
hours.