Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into funeral clothes?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-12 08:45:17 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41567391

This is so gonna fuck with Blow Jobs head.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shadow
2017-10-12 14:29:58 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:45:17 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41567391
This is so gonna fuck with Blow Jobs head.
I've always suspected that Scandinavians were really Islamic
terrorists. It's in their color. Look very closely and you will see
distinct Arabic hues.
I'm terrified. What if they do a deja-done and invade Britain
again ?

As to messing up the B.J.'s head, I'm afraid you are far too
late for that.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-10-12 14:33:30 UTC
Post by Shadow
I've always suspected that Scandinavians were really Islamic
terrorists. It's in their color. Look very closely and you will see
distinct Arabic hues.
Can you tell the differences between Indians and Arabians? You should
know that Indians are everywhere geographically ... :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
rbowman
2017-10-13 02:08:53 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41567391
This is so gonna fuck with Blow Jobs head.
You do know your boy King Ossa was using the same primitive Arabic
script on his coinage in the 8th century, don't you? The inscriptions
are gibberish but they thought it looked cool.

In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure
the intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-13 09:11:27 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41567391
This is so gonna fuck with Blow Jobs head.
You do know your boy King Ossa was using the same primitive Arabic
script on his coinage in the 8th century, don't you? The inscriptions
are gibberish but they thought it looked cool.
Quite why you think Arabic script is primitive is beyond me.

Islamic calligraphy is mindblowingly beautiful way beyond mere 'cool'.

According to this web site the inscriptions weren't 'gibberish' at all.
http://www.intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
Post by rbowman
In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure
the intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
Perhaps Uulf travelled to distant lands and came to believe that.

2017-10-13 10:12:19 UTC
poo still loves the Jihadist...

Brown cock is all that matters to poo, eh?

Yet too much the coward to move to the middle east...

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message .
p-0.0-h the cat
Shadow
2017-10-13 13:24:05 UTC
On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:12:19 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Brown cock is all that matters to poo, eh?
Your slip is showing, B.J. It's embarrassing.
Pull that pretty dress down a little.
HTH
[]'s
BurfordTJustice
2017-10-13 14:51:53 UTC
Aww the po little male hiding in Brazil never more
can he leave...

Are you still making people "disappear"

Are you trying to make david brooks (Devon) disappear?

Do you worrry about the local coppers who are bribable?

There are indications....
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-13 17:37:14 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
poo still loves the Jihadist...
Brown cock is all that matters to poo, eh?
Yet too much the coward to move to the middle east...
Yet again I fail to see any form of logical progression in your
arguments.

I fear you will die a visually illiterate thug, consumed by hatred born
of fear. How tough you fool yourself into believing you are keyboard
cowboy, sitting there on your big fat melon arse, spouting your pig
ignorant attitudes, and keep it stupid simple, dualistic, one horse town
world view.

Don't you and your inbred buddies drop your guard now. Them mooslims are
coming to get ya!
Post by BurfordTJustice
message .

Ned Latham
2017-10-14 01:21:26 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
WORD!!
Regardless, I have to concur with the comments made by the previous
poster.

On the upside, you could start up an elite squat of keyboard warriors...

Long live the hate!
Ned Latham
2017-10-14 04:18:57 UTC
Not Ned Latham, but tne ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
spewed forth its usual obsessive ranting impersonation...
Post by Ned Latham
Post by BurfordTJustice
WORD!!
Regardless, I have to concur with the comments made by the previous
poster.
Brown cock is all that matters to you?. I Knew you were an islamophile
and a phoboismophile, but that?

Piggy wil be very disappointed, Yap-Yap.
rbowman
2017-10-14 01:44:52 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Quite why you think Arabic script is primitive is beyond me.
Islamic calligraphy is mindblowingly beautiful way beyond mere 'cool'.
https://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/natlang/arabic/kufic/wa-kufic.html

Kufic is mind-blowing all right.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
According to this web site the inscriptions weren't 'gibberish' at all.
http://www.intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
So Offa was a Moslem... Explains a lot... Or, since his name is upside
down it was gibberish to the engraver.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by rbowman
In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure
the intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
Perhaps Uulf travelled to distant lands and came to believe that.
Uulf would have to be brain dead. In Valhöll you fight all day and spend
the evenings eating barbecued pork and drinking mead served by lusty
wenches that could suck the lug nuts off a log truck. He's going to
trade that paradise for a few alleged virgins? Really?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-14 08:06:09 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
According to this web site the inscriptions weren't 'gibberish' at all.
http://www.intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
So Offa was a Moslem... Explains a lot... Or, since his name is upside
down it was gibberish to the engraver.
We don't know any of that. Medieval art is full of symbolism and his
name being upside down may have had a meaning we have yet to discover.
These people weren't idiots and as artifacts like these show interaction
between cultures and trade was far far more extensive than our history
lessons at school led us to believe. Likely this had a political purpose
and was an act of respect and friendship.
Post by rbowman
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by rbowman
In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure
the intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
Perhaps Uulf travelled to distant lands and came to believe that.
Uulf would have to be brain dead. In Valhöll you fight all day and spend
the evenings eating barbecued pork and drinking mead served by lusty
wenches that could suck the lug nuts off a log truck. He's going to
trade that paradise for a few alleged virgins? Really?
Christianity offers far less.

rbowman
2017-10-14 18:34:20 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
We don't know any of that. Medieval art is full of symbolism and his
name being upside down may have had a meaning we have yet to discover.
These people weren't idiots and as artifacts like these show interaction
between cultures and trade was far far more extensive than our history
lessons at school led us to believe. Likely this had a political purpose
and was an act of respect and friendship.
At least we can agree on the interaction. I've always been amused by the
assertion people never ventured farther than their backyard until the
17th century. The academics hated him but Heyerdahl would develop a
theory, build the damn boat, and go do it. Beats sitting behind a desk
pontificating. Someone was leaving runic graffiti on the toilet walls in
Constantinople. Even the runes themselves bear to great a resemblance to
the 7th century BCE Etruscan alphabet to be entirely a coincidence.

Nor have I been comfortable with the received wisdom that the peoples
of northwestern Europe were savages living in caves until they were
enlightened by the wisdom of Greece and Rome as passed through the lens
of a Jewish sect.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Christianity offers far less.
We agree there too. Are you familiar with the Heliand or the Dream of
the Rood? G. Ronald Murphy S.J. has written about both. He sees the
design and decoration of stave churches and other artifacts as
reflecting an era of transition when the people were being sold
Christianity in a poke. Once the White Christ was added to the pantheon
and the camel's nose was in the tent it was all over.

The Catholics did a better job of integrating the Old Religion although
they destroyed much. It was the so-called Reformation that led to the
Protestant Taliban. It was they that destroyed the Ruthwell Cross and
similar works of art that made them uncomfortable.

Russell's 'The Germanization of Early Medieval Christianity' is another
good history.

For better or worse Christianity is what we have to work with in the US.
The dangerous ones are the Christian Zionists who try their best to
bring on Armageddon to fulfill their half-baked prophecy. I was appalled
to find out just how popular the Left Behind franchise is.
Incubus
2017-10-16 08:39:53 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
According to this web site the inscriptions weren't 'gibberish' at all.
http://www.intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
So Offa was a Moslem... Explains a lot... Or, since his name is upside
down it was gibberish to the engraver.
We don't know any of that. Medieval art is full of symbolism and his
name being upside down may have had a meaning we have yet to discover.
These people weren't idiots and as artifacts like these show interaction
between cultures and trade was far far more extensive than our history
lessons at school led us to believe.
It is widely known that the Vikings travelled extensively and had
contact with Persia. The problem as I see it is that history is being
increasingly politicised by the Left in order to support a particular
agenda and now we are seeing articles with headlines such as 'The
Vikings were Muslim' when there is no evidence that they were.

This article casts enormous doubt on the interpretation of the grave
cloth given by Annika Larsson:

http://stringgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/viking-age-tablet-weaving-kufic-or-not.html

It looks to me that the design, like Offa's coin, was copied and any
attempt to draw wider conclusions are fraught with difficulty.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Likely this had a political purpose
and was an act of respect and friendship.
Or, exotic clothing was a status symbol. It's a bit like assuming that
a Westerner who has a Chinese letter tattooed on his shoulder practises
Chen Buddhism. I had the pleasure of being lectured on the Guardian
comments page by Leftists who have never studied the Viking era that
they had a 'multiculural' society and took on Islamic beliefs and
funerary practices.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-16 20:12:01 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]
No one is saying that. I think you have your own political motives. You
just made that up for a start. It's highly likely with all the raiding
[and a Viking fleet could contain thousands of men], trading, and
migration to Muslim countries [yes, some set up home like they did in
the UK and elsewhere, some say even America] that some Vikings for
whatever reason converted to Islam. I mean some converted to
Christianity. How bizarre. The articles found may be spoils of war,
trade goods, or something that meant something to some long dead
individual. Quite why you see such revelations as a problem is beyond
me. There are 110,000 Muslims in Scandinavia right now. It seems
reasonable that trade went back and forth back then and some Muslims
lived in Scandinavia back then. People mixed. Do you think only
Christians have a missionary tradition because that's not true either.
In fact so much interaction was going on I'd be surprised if someone
hadn't converted. The world is weird. People believe all manner of
things. With or without reason.

Incubus
2017-10-17 08:27:57 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Incubus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]
No one is saying that.
Is that so?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/12/were-vikings-muslim-new-research-finds-allah-woven-into-burial-clothes-6995713/

http://www.newsweek.com/muslim-vikings-warrior-burial-clothes-uncovered-allah-embroidery-684101

https://ordoevangelistarum.com/the-vikings-were-muslim-says-swede/

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vikings-muslims-burial-costumes-norse-graves-show-word-allah-130516072.html

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/were-some-vikings-muslim-swedish-researcher-discovers-text-invoking-allah-on-garments

http://spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/519333/World/Europe/Were-Vikings-Muslims

http://iotwreport.com/swedish-archaeologists-promote-the-idea-that-vikings-were-muslim/

Those are not an exhaustive list.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I think you have your own political motives. You
just made that up for a start.
Clearly not.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
It's highly likely with all the raiding
[and a Viking fleet could contain thousands of men], trading, and
migration to Muslim countries [yes, some set up home like they did in
the UK and elsewhere, some say even America] that some Vikings for
whatever reason converted to Islam. I mean some converted to
Christianity. How bizarre. The articles found may be spoils of war,
trade goods, or something that meant something to some long dead
individual. Quite why you see such revelations as a problem is beyond
me.
The fact that there was contact between Vikings and Persia isn't a
revelation and not do I have a problem with it. I made clear what the
real problem is.
BurfordTJustice

No one is saying that.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-17 12:28:38 UTC
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 07:37:01 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
You're not very bright are you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have picked a
fight with me. Let me clue you in. I'm not pushing any agenda. I care
not one iota about the 'people' getting anything from my OP. I'm just
trying to irritate the fuck out of you in the forlorn hope that you
might piss off. This group is reserved for general trolling, IT nerd
squabbling, katz worship, and occasional discussion about freeware and
IT related stuff. I just want to get back to some real nonsense and
larking about. If you had a brain you would realize that buggering off
and leaving us to our lesser bickering and squabbling would further your
cause with whosoever the fuck you want to further it with. I'm just
clouding your message.
Post by BurfordTJustice
message >

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-17 15:13:31 UTC
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:24:13 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Tought tittie said the kitty....as her never has been struck....LOL
Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
Yeah, slapping bitches is about your level. Even your horse thinks
you're a wanker.
Post by BurfordTJustice
That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
You're not very bright are you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have picked a
fight with me. Let me clue you in. I'm not pushing any agenda. I care
not one iota about the 'people' getting anything from my OP. I'm just
trying to irritate the fuck out of you in the forlorn hope that you
might piss off. This group is reserved for general trolling, IT nerd
squabbling, katz worship, and occasional discussion about freeware and
IT related stuff. I just want to get back to some real nonsense and
larking about. If you had a brain you would realize that buggering off
and leaving us to our lesser bickering and squabbling would further your
cause with whosoever the fuck you want to further it with. I'm just
clouding your message.
Post by BurfordTJustice
message >

2017-10-17 16:13:01 UTC
LOL it really gets to you when you get called out for your agenda.

Come out of the closet you will feel better.

Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP

WORD! Fraudster.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:24:13 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Tought tittie said the kitty....as her nerve
has been struck....LOL
Post by BurfordTJustice
That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
You're not very bright are you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have picked a
fight with me. Let me clue you in. I'm not pushing any agenda. I care
not one iota about the 'people' getting anything from my OP. I'm just
trying to irritate the fuck out of you in the forlorn hope that you
might piss off. This group is reserved for general trolling, IT nerd
squabbling, katz worship, and occasional discussion about freeware and
IT related stuff. I just want to get back to some real nonsense and
larking about. If you had a brain you would realize that buggering off
and leaving us to our lesser bickering and squabbling would further your
cause with whosoever the fuck you want to further it with. I'm just
clouding your message.
Post by BurfordTJustice
message >
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-17 16:42:03 UTC
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:13:01 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
LOL it really gets to you when you get called out for your agenda.
Come out of the closet you will feel better.
Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
WORD! Fraudster.
So your horse has left you as well. Just you and mummy against the
world.
Post by BurfordTJustice
That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
You're not very bright are you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have picked a
fight with me. Let me clue you in. I'm not pushing any agenda. I care
not one iota about the 'people' getting anything from my OP. I'm just
trying to irritate the fuck out of you in the forlorn hope that you
might piss off. This group is reserved for general trolling, IT nerd
squabbling, katz worship, and occasional discussion about freeware and
IT related stuff. I just want to get back to some real nonsense and
larking about. If you had a brain you would realize that buggering off
and leaving us to our lesser bickering and squabbling would further your
cause with whosoever the fuck you want to further it with. I'm just
clouding your message.
Post by BurfordTJustice
message >

Scaly Ron
2017-10-17 17:46:17 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
LOL it really gets to you when you get called out for your agenda.
Come out of the closet you will feel better.
Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
WORD! Fraudster.
So your horse has left you as well. Just you and mummy against the
world.
Pooh, you have been *EXPOSED* as a fraudster and *BITCH SLAPPED* by
Burkaford T Barfly.
--
Scaly Ron - ***@hotmail.invalid - Ubuntu/Vista Dual Boot
Registered Linux User #666 - Ubuntu User #666 (12.04 LTS)
** IMPROVE THE ACF EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! **
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-10-17 17:49:27 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
LOL it really gets to you when you get called out for your agenda.
Come out of the closet you will feel better.
Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
WORD! Fraudster.
So your horse has left you as well. Just you and mummy against the
world.
Pooh, you have been *EXPOSED* as a fraudster and *BITCH SLAPPED* by
Burkaford T Barfly.
Listen up and listen well Scaly Reptilian Features.

*NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIDAY NIGHT BIRIYANI*

Shit the Cat
2017-10-17 17:51:12 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
LOL it really gets to you when you get called out for your agenda.
Come out of the closet you will feel better.
Bitch slap! That is the take away you wanted peole to get from your OP
WORD! Fraudster.
So your horse has left you as well. Just you and mummy against the
world.
Pooh, you have been *EXPOSED* as a fraudster and *BITCH SLAPPED* by
Burkaford T Barfly.
Listen up and listen well Scaly Reptilian Features.
*NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIDAY NIGHT BIRIYANI*
Pooh, he did use the dreaded "WORD!" word. That's like saying something
really horrid with no returns.
--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
http://shitsworld.com
Byker
2017-10-13 17:39:16 UTC
You do know your boy King Ossa was using the same primitive Arabic script
on his coinage in the 8th century, don't you? The inscriptions are
gibberish but they thought it looked cool.
In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure the
intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
Perhaps in gratitude to Muslims, who paid the best prices for blonde-haired,
blue-eyed Viking captives..,
rbowman
2017-10-14 01:54:04 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by rbowman
You do know your boy King Ossa was using the same primitive Arabic
script on his coinage in the 8th century, don't you? The inscriptions
are gibberish but they thought it looked cool.
In the same vein a number of Runic inscriptions have been found that
transliterate to ALU. To date nobody knows what it means but I'm sure
the intrepid archaeologist will discover it means Allah Loves Uulf.
Perhaps in gratitude to Muslims, who paid the best prices for
blonde-haired, blue-eyed Viking captives..,
They paid a good price for blondes but they weren't Vikings. When Olaf
the White and Ivar the Boneless set up their slave market in Dublin they
stocked it with captives from that island across the Irish Sea.

The Cat's ancestors must have been hiding in the hayloft.

fwiw, Matt Bracken's latest novel, 'The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun' is set in
the future and is about Moslems kidnapping schoolgirls from Ireland for
ransom or sale. It doesn't turn out well for the slavers.
Byker
2017-10-15 00:37:22 UTC
They paid a good price for blondes but they weren't Vikings. When Olaf the
White and Ivar the Boneless set up their slave market in Dublin they
stocked it with captives from that island across the Irish Sea.
Once they ran out of monasteries to plunder, the White slave trade became
the Norsemen's most lucrative source of income...
rbowman
2017-10-15 01:17:07 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by rbowman
They paid a good price for blondes but they weren't Vikings. When Olaf
the White and Ivar the Boneless set up their slave market in Dublin
they stocked it with captives from that island across the Irish Sea.
Once they ran out of monasteries to plunder, the White slave trade
became the Norsemen's most lucrative source of income...
It was a lot more fun, too, if you sampled the wares. I mean, exactly
what good is a gold chalice? It doesn't hold mead any better than a
horn. Judging from the hordes that are found with some regularity they
gave the shinier trinkets to the old lady and buried the rest in back of
the outhouse.