Terrorists
2017-08-06 18:33:46 UTC
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/05/video-veterans-against-terrorism-london-march/
Fredxxx
2017-08-06 18:49:40 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/05/video-veterans-against-terrorism-london-march/
Is this terrorism any different to Catholic terrorism embodied in the IRA?

Or is it simply the West knocking seven bells out of Middle Eastern
countries killing 10's, even 100's of thousands innocent people in our
misguided attempts to control the area?

What goes around, comes around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties
"The 2005 census reported 4,050,597 households. From this ORB
calculated 1,220,580 deaths since the 2003 invasion. From the poll
margin of error of 2.5% ORB came up with a range of 733,158 to 1,446,063
deaths."

How many have died in the UK from Islamic terrorism? I think you need to
get a sense of balance to our impact on these countries, and the effect
they have on us.
Fredxxx
2017-08-06 18:52:00 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by harry
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/05/video-veterans-against-terrorism-london-march/
Is this terrorism any different to Catholic terrorism embodied in the IRA?
Or is it simply the West knocking seven bells out of Middle Eastern
countries killing 10's, even 100's of thousands innocent people in our
misguided attempts to control the area?
What goes around, comes around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties
"The 2005 census reported 4,050,597 households. From this ORB
calculated 1,220,580 deaths since the 2003 invasion. From the poll
margin of error of 2.5% ORB came up with a range of 733,158 to 1,446,063
deaths."
"Opinion Research Business published an update to the survey on 28
January 2008, based on additional work carried out in rural areas of
Iraq. Some 600 additional interviews were undertaken and as a result of
this the death estimate was revised to 1,033,000 with a given range of
946,000 to 1,120,000."
they have on us.
pullgees
It's ridiculous to suggest that we should not protest and want the government not to take firmer action because we indirectly caused a killing field and therefore should just take the consequences. That's sort of what Sadiq Khan was suggesting - a kind of cold intellectual detachment doing a cost analysis with numbers is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. And also the vast majority of deaths in Iraq were perpetrated by Muslims not coalition forces and the killing goes on.
Ophelia
2017-08-07 11:08:24 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by harry
[...]

==

Unless of course they are hoping that we, the people ... who had no part in
any of that ... must pay the price?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Fredxxx
2017-08-07 14:17:29 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by pullgees
Post by Fredxxx
[...]
Nearly all the deaths have been caused by the ousting of Saddam Hussein.

It's then a bit rich to stand by the phony argument "the vast majority
of deaths in Iraq were perpetrated by Muslims".
pullgees
Check the figures out, there are plenty of sources.
Fredxxx
2017-08-08 00:18:34 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Fredxxx
Post by pullgees
Post by pullgees
Post by Fredxxx
[...]
What sources?

Are they going to say the same number of deaths would still have
occurred at the hands of Muslims if Saddam Hussein was still in power?
BurfordTJustice

they have on us.
Ophelia
2017-08-06 19:15:51 UTC
"harry" wrote in message news:57c0f3ae-12f5-405f-81b7-***@googlegroups.com...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/05/video-veterans-against-terrorism-london-march/

==

It is time May took notice!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Fredxxx
2017-08-06 20:08:18 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/05/video-veterans-against-terrorism-london-march/
==
It is time May took notice!
And do what?

Is she wants to stop refugees fleeing Syria and terrorism from the
region, perhaps she should assist Assad rather than endorsing the
bombing of Assad's troops.

Do you have a better idea? Its very difficult to 'beat' terrorism.