Donald Tusk in Twitter spat with Donald Trump ahead of NATO summit
2018-07-10 18:18:54 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
: allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
https://news.sky.com/story/know-who-your-friends-are-dotusk-in-twitter-spat-with-donald-trump-ahead-of-nato-summit-11431923
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-10 18:19:19 UTC
Tru dat!

"Official a.h.r Nymshifter" <***@alt.home.repair> wrote in message news:fc51D.320064$***@fx33.iad...
: On 7/10/2018 12:22 PM, Bod wrote:
: > The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
: >
: >
https://news.sky.com/story/know-who-your-friends-are-donald-tusk-in-twitter-spat-with-donald-trump-ahead-of-nato-summit-11431923
:
: President Trump is correct. The whole world is a bunch of welfare queens
looking for a free lunch. The world leeches need to pay their fair share.
:
abelard
2018-07-10 18:36:53 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:18:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
: allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
how irresponsible...
www.abelard.org
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-10 20:34:28 UTC
: On 10/07/2018 20:20, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:22:35 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
: >> allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
: >>
: >>
https://news.sky.com/story/know-who-your-friends-are-donald-tusk-in-twitter-spat-with-donald-trump-ahead-of-nato-summit-11431923
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > In other words, Europeans are our friends as long as we give them money.
I think the best description for that is, "Whore". ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle John Monster
: >
: What money does the US give to the EU?
:
: --
: Bod
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-11 12:00:09 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:34:28 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: >> The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
: >> allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
: >>
: >>
https://news.sky.com/story/know-who-your-friends-are-donald-tusk-in-twitter-spat-with-donald-trump-ahead-of-nato-summit-11431923
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > In other words, Europeans are our friends as long as we give them money.
I think the best description for that is, "Whore". ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle John Monster
: >
: What money does the US give to the EU?
Nothing. Otherwise abelard wouldn't be moving there.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2018-07-13 09:44:41 UTC
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:34:28 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >
: >"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
: >news:***@mid.individual.net...
: >: On 10/07/2018 20:20, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >: > On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:22:35 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >: >> The European Council President warns Mr Trump to "appreciate your
: >: >> allies, after all you don't have many" in a personal message.
: >: >>
: >: >>
Post by BurfordTJustice
https://news.sky.com/story/know-who-your-friends-are-donald-tusk-in-twitter-spat-with-donald-trump-ahead-of-nato-summit-11431923
: >: >> --
: >: >> Bod
: >: >
: >: > In other words, Europeans are our friends as long as we give them
money.
: >I think the best description for that is, "Whore". ^_^
: >: >
: >: > [8~{} Uncle John Monster
: >: >
: >: What money does the US give to the EU?
:
: Nothing. Otherwise abelard wouldn't be moving there.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky