HUH? HAY jew raghead Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks....I HOPE, you're not going to POSHT on jew shabbos INSHTEAD of banging your jew head in shul with the resht of, the ragheads??? SHAME appliesh to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
2018-01-06 17:11:07 UTC
HUH?

DON'T forget to put, you grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags
on your jew heads when you pray to haShit (Piss be upon him) !

shabbat shalom a"hs!

gut shabbos!

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-06 17:36:59 UTC
when he wrote:

>HUH?
>
>DON'T forget to put, you grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags
>on your jew heads when you pray to haShit (Piss be upon him) !

It's difficult to tell if you think Jews pray to a god named "haShit"
or you're just so fucked up on glue that nobody knows what you're
trying to say.

Watching you post is kinda like watching a stroke victim try to form a
word, LOL

My guess is the glue.

Anyway, since the usury [look it up] business is SO good, we can all
buy brand new Praying Equipment every time, so no washing required!

Thanks for your concern, though!

[chuckle]

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

>"Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
>on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
>this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
>Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
>other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
>even one word drivel."
>- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich

That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-07 13:33:33 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 09:36:59 -0800, The Jews
<***@world-doomination.org> wrote:

>>HUH?
>>
>>DON'T forget to put, you grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags
>>on your jew heads when you pray to haShit (Piss be upon him) !
>
>It's difficult to tell if you think Jews pray to a god named "haShit"

It's not, difficult at all raghead...you DO pray to haShit (Piss be
upon him) ! Every, jew shabbat in shul !

>Watching me post is kinda like watching a jew stroke victim try to form a
>word, LOL
>
>My guess is the HCN gas !

Good, guess raghead ! Keep, huffing ! AG Farben keeps, making the
pellets !

>Anyway, since we're primitive semitic ragheads, no washing required !
>
>Thanks for your concern, though !

You BET raghead !

And since, you DID post on, jew shabbos haShit (Piss be upon him) is
going to greek, you over BIGTIME !

- -

2018-01-07 14:22:46 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:33:33 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>>>HUH?
>>>
>>>DON'T forget to put, you grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags
>>>on your jew heads when you pray to haShit (Piss be upon him) !
>>
>>It's difficult to tell if you think Jews pray to a god named "haShit"
>>or you're just so fucked up on glue that nobody knows what you're
>>trying to say.
>>
>>Watching you post is kinda like watching a stroke victim try to form a
>>word, LOL
>>
>>My guess is the glue.

>Good, guess raghead !

It's obvious, Gordon!

>>Anyway, since the usury [look it up] business is SO good, we can all
>>buy brand new Praying Equipment every time, so no washing required!
>>
>>Thanks for your concern, though!
>>
>>[chuckle]

>And since, you DID post on, jew shabbos haShit (Piss be upon him) is
>going to greek, you over BIGTIME !

And of course, nobody knows what you're babbling about.

Not even you.

[chuckle]

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-08 14:21:22 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 06:22:46 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It's difficult to tell if you think Jews pray to a god named "haShit"
>>
>>It's not, difficult at all raghead...you DO pray to haShit (Piss be
>>upon him) ! Every, jew shabbat in shul !
>>
>>>Watching me post is kinda like watching a jew stroke victim try to form a
>>>word, LOL
>>>
>>>My guess is the HCN gas !
>>
>>Good, guess raghead ! Keep, huffing ! AG Farben keeps, making the
>>pellets !
>>
>>>Anyway, since we're primitive semitic ragheads, no washing required !
>>>
>>>Thanks for your concern, though !
>>
>>You BET raghead !
>>
>>And since, you DID post on, jew shabbos haShit (Piss be upon him) is
>>going to greek, you over BIGTIME !
>
>It's obvious, Gordon !

It, IS raghead ! May it be soon, insh'Allah !

>And of course, nobody knows what I'm babbling about.
>
>Not even me.

Right ! Is, yiddish already ?

- -

2018-01-08 14:37:57 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>And since, you DID post on, jew shabbos haShit (Piss be upon him) is
>>>going to greek, you over BIGTIME !
>>
>>And of course, nobody knows what you're babbling about.
>>
>>Not even you.
>>
>>[chuckle]

>Right ! Is, yiddish already ?

[guffaw] Your glue huffing, helping, it's not!

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:37:57 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
'holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It's obvious, Gordon !
>>
>>It, IS raghead ! May it be soon, insh'Allah !
>>
>>>And of course, nobody knows what I'm babbling about.
>>>
>>>Not even me.
>>
>>Right ! Is, yiddish already ?
>
>[guffaw] My HCN gas huffing, helping, it's not !

<snigger> It, IS raghead ! Huffing, KEEP !!

- -

2018-01-10 01:54:33 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Right ! Is, yiddish already ?
>>
>>[guffaw] Your glue huffing, helping, it's not!

><snigger> It, IS raghead ! Huffing, KEEP !!

I knew it was too much to think you COULD ever stop huffing, Gordon!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-10 13:53:03 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:54:33 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>[guffaw] My HCN gas huffing, helping, it's not !
>>
>><snigger> It, IS raghead ! Huffing, KEEP !!
>
>I knew it was too much to think I COULD ever stop huffing gas, Gordon !

We, knew it TOO Feigling-Unglück !

- -

2018-01-10 13:58:43 UTC
when he wrote:

>>><snigger> It, IS raghead ! Huffing, KEEP !!
>>
>>I knew it was too much to think you COULD ever stop huffing, Gordon!
>>
>>LOL

>We, knew it TOO Feigling-Unglück !

EVERYONE knows it, Gordon! LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-11 13:36:53 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:58:43 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I knew it was too much to think I COULD ever stop huffing gas, Gordon !
>>
>>We, knew it TOO Feigling-Unglück !
>
>EVERYONE knows it, Gordon !

EVERY ONE DOES, kikey !
<chortle>

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 13:48:56 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>We, knew it TOO Feigling-Unglück !
>>
>>EVERYONE knows it, Gordon! LOL

>EVERY ONE DOES, kikey !

Enough of your inane repetition, glue huffer!

ROFLMJAO

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-12 13:49:43 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:48:56 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>EVERYONE knows it, Gordon !
>>
>>EVERY ONE DOES, kikey !
>><chortle>
>
>Enough of my inane jew repetition !

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too enough, jewboi !

- -

2018-01-12 14:03:02 UTC
when he wrote:

>>Enough of your inane repetition, glue huffer!

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too enough, jewboi !
It's all you glue-huffers can manage! That's why Jews run EVERYTHING!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:03:02 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Enough of my inane jew repetition !
>>
>>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too enough, jewboi !
>
>It's all we HCN gas-huffers can manage! That's why jews run away from EVERYTHING !

Seems ! Like the little jewboi in Schpielberg's movie who hides in
subhuman shite to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-13 13:55:15 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too enough, jewboi !
>>It's all you glue-huffers can manage! That's why Jews run EVERYTHING!
>>
>>LOL
>Seems ! Like the little jewboi in Schpielberg's movie who hides in
>subhuman shite to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ !

You mean the one who later gets to watch the Russians kill Nazis?

BOY! Would I have LOVED to been there to watch that!

Here is a typical Nazi reaction when they realize they just lost the
war to Jews:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306104105899571114/

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-14 14:00:01 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:55:15 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It's all we HCN gas-huffers can manage! That's why jews run away from EVERYTHING !
>>
>>Seems ! Like the little jewboi in Schpielberg's movie who hides in
>>subhuman shite to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ !
>
>You mean the one who later gets holocausted by the Russians instead of the Nazis ?

LOLOK !

>jewBOY ! Would I have LOVED to been there to watch that !

You, WOULD Feiging-Unglück ??? Sick jew subfuck !

>Here is a typical jew reaction when they realize they just lost the
>war to Nazis:
>
>http://voiceseducation.org/content/gallows

LOLOK !

- -

2018-01-14 14:39:22 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Seems ! Like the little jewboi in Schpielberg's movie who hides in
>>>subhuman shite to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ !
>>

>>You mean the one who later gets to watch the Russians kill Nazis?
>>
>>BOY! Would I have LOVED to been there to watch that!
>>
>>Here is a typical Nazi reaction when they realize they just lost the
>>war to Jews:
>>
>>https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306104105899571114/

>You, WOULD Feiging-Unglück ??? Sick jew subfuck !

There's nothing sick about wanting to watch Nazis end up like this!

http://www.ww2incolor.com/german/Dead+teenage+German+soldier+killed+during+British+offensive+holland+45.html

Or this

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306104105909940105/

Or watching Nazi teens bawling in fear because they know the Jews are
coming to extract their well-deserved revenge!

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/trenches.jpg

I thought the wet pants was a nice touch, didn't you?

ROFLMJAO

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-15 14:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:39:22 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>You mean the one who later gets holocausted by the Russians instead of the Nazis ?
>>
>>LOLOK !
>>
>>>jewBOY ! Would I have LOVED to been there to watch that !
>>
>>You, WOULD Feiging-Unglück ??? Sick jew subfuck !
>>
>>>Here is a typical jew reaction when they realize they just lost the
>>>war to Nazis:
>>>
>>>http://voiceseducation.org/content/gallows
>>
>>LOLOK !
>
>There's nothing sick about wanting to watch jews end up like this !
>
>http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit

If you, SAY so jew raghead !

A sick bunch of semitic subfucks, you are !

- -

2018-01-15 14:30:50 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>You, WOULD Feiging-Unglück ??? Sick jew subfuck !
>>
>>There's nothing sick about wanting to watch Nazis end up like this!
>>
>>http://www.ww2incolor.com/german/Dead+teenage+German+soldier+killed+during+British+offensive+holland+45.html
>>
>>Or this
>>
>>https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306104105909940105/
>>
>>Or watching Nazi teens bawling in fear because they know the Jews are
>>coming to extract their well-deserved revenge!
>>
>>https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/trenches.jpg
>>
>>I thought the wet pants was a nice touch, didn't you?
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>If you, SAY so jew raghead !

We do! Gonna do something about it?

No?

Didn't think so!

LOL

>A sick bunch of semitic subfucks, you are !

Wait until you grow a cajone and emerge from your basement, Gordon!
LOL

THEN you'll see "sick."

ROFLMJAO

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-16 13:46:00 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:30:50 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>There's nothing sick about wanting to watch jews end up like this !
>>>
>>>http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
>>
>>If you, SAY so jew raghead !
>>
>>A sick bunch of semitic subfucks, you are !
>
>We are ! Can, we do something about it?
>
>No !

Didn't think so !

>Wait until I grow a cajone and emerge from my jew ghetto basement, Gordon !
>LOL
>
>THEN you'll see "sick."

FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück ! You'll probably, find another
circumcised jew cunt to, throw under the, jew bus !

- -

2018-01-16 14:11:50 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>A sick bunch of semitic subfucks, you are !
>>
>>Wait until you grow a cajone and emerge from your basement, Gordon!
>>LOL
>>
>>THEN you'll see "sick."
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück !

Already, we know, you'll NEVER grow enough cajones to come out!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-17 13:44:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:11:50 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>We are ! Can, we do something about it?
>>>
>>>No !
>>
>>Didn't think so !
>>
>>>Wait until I grow a cajone and emerge from my jew ghetto basement, Gordon !
>>>LOL
>>>
>>>THEN you'll see "sick."
>>
>>FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück ! You'll probably, find another
>>circumcised jew cunt to, throw under the, jew bus !
>
>Already, we know, I'll NEVER grow enough cajones to come out !

Or even get, an exit permit to come out !

- -

2018-01-17 13:52:30 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück !
>>
>>Already, we know, you'll NEVER grow enough cajones to come out!
>>
>>LOL

>Or even get, an exit permit to come out !

ROFLMJAO

Now ANOTHER excuse Gordon makes to avoid getting Nuremberged®-- a made
up "exit permit."

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-18 13:46:43 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:52:30 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Already, we know, I'll NEVER grow enough cajones to come out !
>>
>>Or even get, an exit permit to come out !
>
>Now ANOTHER jew excuse I make to avoid getting holocausted®-- an "exit permit" from
>my jew ghetto I can't get !

Can't, afford one raghead ?

LOLOK

- -

2018-01-18 14:09:10 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Or even get, an exit permit to come out !
>>
>>ROFLMJAO
>>
>>Now ANOTHER excuse Gordon makes to avoid getting Nuremberged®-- a made
>>up "exit permit."
>>
>>LOL
>Can't, afford one raghead ?

How much does your imaginary permit cost, Gordon?

LOL

I love it when you get SO desperate to avoid getting Nuremberged® that
you start making up fake forms. We went through this last time,
remember?

Remember? You made up a bunch of fake forms but when I asked you to
send me a copy, you couldn't do it?

Because they don't exist?

Because you made them up?

Because you're terrified of being Nuremberged®?

The stink of nazi fear! We smelled it at the Russian front! We smelled
it in Berlin! We smelled it at Nuremberg! And I'm getting a good whiff
of it right now!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
2018-01-19 11:40:39 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:09:10 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Now ANOTHER jew excuse I make to avoid getting holocausted®-- an "exit permit" from
>>>my jew ghetto I can't get !
>>
>>Can't, afford one raghead ?
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>How much does a jew ghetto exit permit cost, Gordon ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

- -

2018-01-19 15:09:45 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Can't, afford one raghead ?
>>
>>How much does your imaginary permit cost, Gordon?
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>I love it when you get SO desperate to avoid getting Nuremberged® that
>>you start making up fake forms. We went through this last time,
>>remember?
>>
>>Remember? You made up a bunch of fake forms but when I asked you to
>>send me a copy, you couldn't do it?
>>
>>Because they don't exist?
>>
>>Because you made them up?
>>
>>Because you're terrified of being Nuremberged®?
>>
>>The stink of nazi fear! We smelled it at the Russian front! We smelled
>>it in Berlin! We smelled it at Nuremberg! And I'm getting a good whiff
>>of it right now!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

But then, you've ALWAYS been afraid of Jews, haven't you?

LOL

___________

2018-01-20 13:34:39 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:09:45 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>How much does a jew ghetto exit permit cost, Gordon ?
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
>
>But then, I've ALWAYS been afraid of Nazis, haven't I ?

LOLOK! Shitting jew cinder b'locks !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-20 13:41:16 UTC
when he wrote:

>>But then, you've ALWAYS been afraid of Jews, haven't you?

>LOLOK! Shitting cinder b'locks !

Just as you SHOULD be! LOL

___________

2018-01-21 13:08:52 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 05:41:16 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>But then, I've ALWAYS been afraid of Nazis, haven't I ?
>>
>>LOLOK ! Shitting jew cinder b'locks !
>
>Just as I SHOULD be ! LOL

Exactly !

- -

2018-01-21 13:22:39 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>LOLOK! Shitting cinder b'locks !
>>

>>Just as you SHOULD be! LOL
>>

>Exactly ! Why do, you think I made up all those fake forms to avoid getting Nuremberged®???

Exactly!

___________

The Peeler
2018-01-19 20:45:40 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 03:40:39 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> How much does your imaginary permit cost, Gordon?
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> I love it when you get SO desperate to avoid getting Nuremberged® that
>> you start making up fake forms. We went through this last time,
>> remember?
>
> Do you want to say that I'm an asshole?

He doesn't say so. You DEMONSTRATE that you are one, dumb anal Razovic! LOL

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-17 19:04:21 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:44:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück !
>>
>> Already, we know, you'll NEVER grow enough cajones to come out!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Or even get, an exit permit to come out !

Won't mommy let you, poor housebound idiot? LMAO!

> Cheers!

psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-01-16 20:40:36 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 05:46:00 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>> We do! Gonna do something about it?
>>
>> No?
>>
>> Didn't think so!
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> >A sick bunch of semitic subfucks, you are !
>>
>> Wait until you grow a cajone and emerge from your basement, Gordon!
>> LOL
>>
>> THEN you'll see "sick."
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
> FAT, chance Feigling-Unglück ! I won't come out, either with or without cojones. LOLOK

We KNOW that already, you housebound bigmouthed idiot with no life outside
Usenet AT ALL! LOL

The Peeler
2018-01-08 18:50:52 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >And since, you DID post on, jew shabbos haShit (Piss be upon him) is
>> >going to greek, you over BIGTIME !
>>
>> And of course, nobody knows what you're babbling about.
>>
>> Not even you.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>
> Right ! Is, serbian retardese already ?

Most likely, Retardovic! LOL

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-12 12:39:41 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:N4P4C.196479$***@fx30.am4...

>On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> And of course, nobody knows what you're babbling about.
>>>
>>> Not even you.
>>>
>>> [chuckle]
>>
>> Right ! Is, serbian retardese already ?

>Most likely, Retardovic! LOL
It is the only way the mangina can communicate.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 04:39:41 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:N4P4C.196479$***@fx30.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> It is the only way the mangina can communicate.
>

>Michael

The only way YOU can use your tongue is by zsucking jew diarrhoea out
of jew ani/recti!

- -

2018-01-13 14:00:35 UTC
when he wrote:

>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>Watch, it anus!

> zsucking jew diarrhoea out of jew ani/recti!

More inane repetition from the glue-huffers.

At least when you post your forged Loose Cannon posts you come up with
something original.

___________

ROFLMJAO
The Peeler
2018-01-13 19:30:17 UTC

It's the dumb serb cunt's lifelong mantra! LOL
The Peeler
2018-01-06 20:33:22 UTC
VERY "impressive" again, poor dumb serb bitch! LOL Everyone check this her
latest psychotic output:

> HUH?
>
> DON'T forget to put, you grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags
> on your jew heads when you pray to haShit (Piss be upon him) !
>
> shabbat shalom a"hs!
>
> gut shabbos!
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
> - correct Latin
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
>
> "Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
> on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
> this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
> Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
> other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
> even one word drivel."
> - Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejershito

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such INCURABLE IDIOTS? LOL

--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."

Database (slave) 0.002892 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000127 s
0.000299 s
0.000200 s
0.000799 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000108 s
0.000189 s
0.000138 s
0.000415 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000203 s
0.000203 s
0.000203 s
0.000203 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'MIkVuPrC' (1)
0.000227 s
0.000227 s
0.000227 s
0.000227 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000192 s
0.000192 s
0.000192 s
0.000192 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'MIkVuPrC' (1)
0.000577 s
0.000577 s
0.000577 s
0.000577 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'MIkVuPrC' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000480 s
0.000480 s
0.000480 s
0.000480 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.004391 s
130.5078 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (218)
0.000001 s
0.000098 s
0.000020 s
0.004391 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.5987 kB
130.5078 kB
Requests 0.055260 s
1,287.4609 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"MIkVuPrC/huh-hay-jew-raghead-klaun-feigling-ungluck-shittinb-ricks-i-hope-you-re-not-going-to-posht-on-jew" (1)
0.056233 s
0.056233 s
0.056233 s
0.056233 s
1,315.4688 kB
1,315.4688 kB
1,315.4688 kB
1,315.4688 kB
Thread controller 0.000727 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000727 s
0.000727 s
0.000727 s
0.000727 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.035797 s
773.1250 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000009 s
0.014810 s
0.005828 s
0.017483 s
0.3672 kB
325.7422 kB
158.7839 kB
476.3516 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.010271 s
0.010271 s
0.010271 s
0.010271 s
251.6016 kB
251.6016 kB
251.6016 kB
251.6016 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.006997 s
0.006997 s
0.006997 s
0.006997 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.001046 s
0.001046 s
0.001046 s
0.001046 s
42.8047 kB
42.8047 kB
42.8047 kB
42.8047 kB
Load & uncompress 0.002035 s
143.5234 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.002035 s
0.002035 s
0.002035 s
0.002035 s
143.5234 kB
143.5234 kB
143.5234 kB
143.5234 kB
Application Execution (262) 0.022024 s 0.155172 s 0.036276 s 0.063002 s
1,134.9609 kB 3,640.2578 kB 1,292.6792 kB 1,915.9219 kB