Brexiters! All you need to know about Nationalism!
Add Reply
MM
2018-02-08 18:48:27 UTC
"British tourists are queing for up to four hours at airports because
of the botched introduction of tougher EU border checks."

Shocking. Well, they have to be tough. Don't wanna risk letting a
Brexiter in, do we! One rotten apple etc etc...

MM
harry
2018-02-09 08:29:15 UTC
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGQBVQJXYAA-qhA.jpg
Shocking. Well, they have to be tough. Don't wanna risk letting a
Brexiter in, do we! One rotten apple etc etc...
MM
Wait 'til we start deporting remainiacs.
Which country do you want to be sent to?
MM
2018-02-09 12:59:15 UTC
Post by harry
Post by MM
"British tourists are queing for up to four hours at airports because
of the botched introduction of tougher EU border checks."
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGQBVQJXYAA-qhA.jpg
Shocking. Well, they have to be tough. Don't wanna risk letting a
Brexiter in, do we! One rotten apple etc etc...
MM
Wait 'til we start deporting remainiacs.
Which country do you want to be sent to?
Do I get a choice? I thought you Nazis just loaded people on to
freight cars?

MM