MI5 Mindcontrol .... "losing your mind"
Add Reply
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-24 20:06:09 UTC
currently 21:03 24/04/2018

There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-25 08:54:49 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
I believe you're "hearing" these voices. However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:54:49 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
<snigger>

2018-04-25 17:13:56 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Psychotic NONSENSE!
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Idiotic BULLSHIT!
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
More idiotic and psychotic BULLSHIT from the resident psychopath! <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
2018-04-25 18:20:32 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
*****
Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
Your evidence they can't do this is what?

Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?

2018-04-25 18:27:26 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:20:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
*****
Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
It ONLY happens to a very very few unimportant, clinically attested nutters,
Retardovic. Are YOU an unimportant clinically attested nutter? <BG>
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
Are you a paranoid psychotic idiot? (Like we don't know it, eh, psycho?) LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
2018-04-25 18:57:36 UTC
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence). A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.

2018-04-25 19:18:25 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence). A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.
INSISTING on convincing everyone of your idiocy, idiot? It REALLY wouldn't
be necessary anymore! LMAO
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 08:59:19 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence).
That is YOUR claim, not mine.
A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.
No, a few years ago they said they were theoretical.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 13:10:22 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:59:19 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence).
That is YOUR claim, not mine.
That is YOUR abysmal standard of proof, not mine.
Post by KWills Shill #3
A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.
No, a few years ago they said they were theoretical.
No, they said they simply couldn't exist because they didn't conform
to the laws of physics.

2018-04-26 15:24:22 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:10:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
No, a few years ago they said they were theoretical.
No, they said they simply couldn't exist because they didn't conform
to the laws of physics.
OTOH, over twenty years ago everyone claimed that you are a sick asshole
...and today STILL everyone claims that you are a sick asshole! LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:54:34 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:10:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence).
That is YOUR claim, not mine.
That is YOUR abysmal standard of proof, not mine.
It is not my standard.
Post by KWills Shill #3
A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.
No, a few years ago they said they were theoretical.
No, they said they simply couldn't exist because they didn't conform
to the laws of physics.
Not much on paying attention to physics, I see.
They were theoretical. I'm sure there are some amateur physicists
who claimed, and maybe still claim, they're impossible. But anyone who
spent any time on the subject knew black holes were theoretical. This
isn't the same as impossible, to the educated mind.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-27 17:02:52 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence).
That is YOUR claim, not mine.
That is YOUR abysmal standard of proof, not mine.
It is not my standard.
Yes, it IS.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.
No, a few years ago they said they were theoretical.
No, they said they simply couldn't exist because they didn't conform
to the laws of physics.
Not much on paying attention to physics, I see.
Not much on knowing much about physics or anything else, I see.
Post by KWills Shill #3
They were theoretical. I'm sure there are some amateur physicists
who claimed, and maybe still claim, they're impossible. But anyone who
spent any time on the subject knew black holes were theoretical. This
isn't the same as impossible, to the educated mind.
Your mind is anything BUT educated and back then the common view was
that they couldn't exist. But you already KNEW that, LIAR.

2018-04-26 14:49:47 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:59:02 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
Maybe he thinks Los Angeles has been annexed by Rhode Island.
Maybe you think your posts actually SHOW your IP address, LIAR.

So which one are you claiming to infest....LA or Rhode Island?
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as
surfaced that they CAN!
Which is enough for any educated person.
Far from it...though it may be enough for gullible conspiracy k00ks
like you two.

2018-04-26 16:21:14 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:49:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as
surfaced that they CAN!
Which is enough for any educated person.
Far from it...though it may be enough for gullible conspiracy k00ks
like you two.
They talked about any "educated person", NOT a retard like you, Retardovic!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:56:16 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:49:47 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:59:02 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
Maybe he thinks Los Angeles has been annexed by Rhode Island.
Maybe you think your posts actually SHOW your IP address, LIAR.
Learn how to decode headers. If my 11 year olds can do it, you
should be able.
Well, this may be a bit above your intellectual level. You have
displayed a very limited intellect.
So which one are you claiming to infest....LA or Rhode Island?
I don't claim to infest either.
My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as
surfaced that they CAN!
Which is enough for any educated person.
Far from it...though it may be enough for gullible conspiracy k00ks
like you two.
You wouldn't know, since you lack any form of advanced education.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 08:58:36 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Prove an alteration in his medication won't work, or admit, by
YOUR standards, that it could.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Prove there is no such thing as auditory hallucinations or admit,
by YOUR standards, that they are exist.
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
That is your claim, and yours alone.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 13:10:22 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Prove an alteration in his medication won't work, or admit, by
YOUR standards, that it could.
That's a negative...prove that a change in meds WOULD work, or admit,
by YOUR abysmal standard, that it wouldn't.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Prove there is no such thing as auditory hallucinations or admit,
by YOUR standards, that they are[sic] exist.
Another negative....prove they ARE exist, or admit, by YOUR abysmal
standard, that they AREN'T.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
That is your claim, and yours alone.
That is YOUR abysmal standard and YOUR claim as well as your fellow
k00k edrhodes' claim, LIAR!

2018-04-26 15:25:05 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:10:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the ridiculous hysterical NONSENSE>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:54:55 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Prove an alteration in his medication won't work, or admit, by
YOUR standards, that it could.
That's a negative...prove that a change in meds WOULD work, or admit,
by YOUR abysmal standard, that it wouldn't.
Your admission, by YOUR standards, that a change could work is
appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Prove there is no such thing as auditory hallucinations or admit,
by YOUR standards, that they are[sic] exist.
Another negative....prove they ARE exist, or admit, by YOUR abysmal
standard, that they AREN'T.
Your admission that they do exist is appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
That is your claim, and yours alone.
That is YOUR abysmal standard and YOUR claim as well as your fellow
k00k edrhodes' claim, LIAR!
You're the only one to make the claim. As such, the claim is
yours and yours alone. No amount of your lying will alter this truth.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
mindcontrol.

2018-04-25 17:17:01 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
mindcontrol.
YOU want him to lose his mind! It's the whole purpose of your notorious
lying her! You imagining that you have some sort of "power" over, or
negative influence on him helps you to cope with your huge inferiority
complex, you lowly psychopathic cretin!
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
2018-04-25 18:25:22 UTC
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5=20
mindcontrol.=20
--=20
And don=E2=80=99t listen to this guy, he cares nothing about your wellbeing=
You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
below the sig line doesn't work.

And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's
control.

2018-04-25 18:59:48 UTC
You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
below the sig line doesn't work.
And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's
control.
*****
There is no reason to believe MI5, or any other external force, is behind the voices.
There is no reason NOT to believe it. As I've said elsewhere,
'auditory hallucinations' simply don't exist...the mind CANNOT hear
what doesn't come through the ear as sound waves.
And you are feeding his fear.
His fear is fully justified.

2018-04-25 19:22:02 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:59:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There is no reason to believe MI5, or any other external force, is behind the voices.
There is no reason NOT to believe it. As I've said elsewhere,
'auditory hallucinations' simply don't exist...the mind CANNOT hear
what doesn't come through the ear as sound waves.
Psychotic NONSENSE!
And you are feeding his fear.
His fear is fully justified.
Yet more psychotic NONSENSE!
--
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
The Peeler
2018-04-25 19:20:57 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:25:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH yet more psychotic BULLSHIT>

You are AT LEAST as much in need of psychiatric treatment as that MI5 guy,
poor dumb anal Razovic! But then, who doesn't know it yet? LOL
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!

Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!

2018-04-25 17:16:38 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe
they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
Post proof, blithering idiot!
Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!
Stop projecting your OWN pathological lying onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, you disgusting pathological liar!
2018-04-25 18:18:37 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
*****
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?

And it's MI5 not MI6.

2018-04-25 18:27:40 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:18:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
*****
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?
And it's MI5 not MI6.
Usenet's dingleberry, dumb anal Razovic, is squeaking again! LOL
2018-04-25 18:52:56 UTC
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?
And it's MI5 not MI6.
*****
I am of the school that unless you can provide evidence of your claims, they belong in the fiction department.
None of you have provided evidence that his 'auditory hallucinations'
even exist. Therefore, by your logic, they belong in the fiction
department.
And you can’t provide Jack Shit to support your claim! (I will try to keep it in mind that he thinks it’s MI5, not MI6.)
And YOU can't provide Jack Shit to support your counter-claim!
But there’s still nothing to verify his or your claim.
And even LESS to verify your counter-claim of 'auditory
hallucinations'...they simply don't exist.
He needs help,
He can only be helped by MI5 ceasing the mindcontrol.
you’re a troll.
YOU are a delusional conspiracy k00k.

2018-04-25 19:19:09 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:52:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the predictable, idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread>
2018-04-25 20:17:25 UTC
Ever do a simple search?
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/hallucinations
https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/auditory-hallucinations
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet...including
websites set up by the jew quacks and charlatans who infest the
psychiatric industry? Such a business already! Ka-CHING!

It's not physically POSSIBLE to hear something that didn't originate
as a sound wave. Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.

It's a pity your 'simple search' didn't find THIS:
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/

2018-04-25 20:30:18 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:17:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Ever do a simple search?
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/hallucinations
https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/auditory-hallucinations
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet...including
websites set up by the jew quacks and charlatans who infest the
psychiatric industry? Such a business already! Ka-CHING!
You want people to believe a housebound, obviously idiotic and psychotic
idiot like YOU? ROTFLOL
It's not physically POSSIBLE to hear something that didn't originate
as a sound wave. Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
That's EXACTLY the reason why ONLY the mentally ill can "hear" those
"voices" and NOBODY ELSE, you deviated psychopathic swine!
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 08:59:40 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:17:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Ever do a simple search?
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/hallucinations
https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/auditory-hallucinations
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet...including
websites set up by the jew quacks and charlatans who infest the
psychiatric industry? Such a business already! Ka-CHING!
You are a charlatan? I had no idea.
It's not physically POSSIBLE to hear something that didn't originate
as a sound wave.
Which is why it's a hallucination.
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
A k00k page isn't considered valid evidence to the educated mind.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 13:10:22 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:59:40 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:17:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Ever do a simple search?
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/hallucinations
https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/auditory-hallucinations
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet...including
websites set up by the jew quacks and charlatans who infest the
psychiatric industry? Such a business already! Ka-CHING!
You are a charlatan?
Are you as naive as edrhodes?
Post by KWills Shill #3
I had no idea.
The fact that you have no idea what's going on is the first TRUE thing
you've ever said. It must have been ACCIDENTAL.
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's not physically POSSIBLE to hear something that didn't originate
as a sound wave.
Which is why it's a hallucination.
Not physically possible. EVERY sound heard HAS to originate as a
sound wave coming through the ear. The brain simply can't CREATE
sounds.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
Post by KWills Shill #3
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
A k00k page isn't considered valid evidence to the educated mind.
It's not a k00k page, k00k.

2018-04-26 15:26:18 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:10:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH most of the predictable, idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread again>
Post by KWills Shill #3
A k00k page isn't considered valid evidence to the educated mind.
It's not a k00k page, k00k.
Of course a REAL asshole k00k would say that, you asshole k00k!
--
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
2018-04-26 19:06:34 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
*****
Where is established evidence that auditory hallucinations don’t exist?
You're asking for proof of a negative.

Where is established evidence that they DO? Has anyone ever seen one,
heard one, or made a recording of one?
All you’ve established is that you don’t understand the difference between real sensory stimulation and hallucinogenic stimulation.
The latter simply doesn't EXIST. Unless, of course, you have credible
proof that they DO.

2018-04-26 21:45:36 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:06:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
*****
Where is established evidence that auditory hallucinations don’t exist?
You're asking for proof of a negative.
Where is established evidence that they DO? Has anyone ever seen one,
heard one, or made a recording of one?
Yes, nutters like you keep complaining about them and seeking psychiatric
help, you retarded piece of serbian shit!
All you’ve established is that you don’t understand the difference
between real sensory stimulation and hallucinogenic stimulation.
The latter simply doesn't EXIST. Unless, of course, you have credible
proof that they DO.
Ask ANY doctor (not just psychiatrists), poor idiot!
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:56:05 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:06:34 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
*****
Where is established evidence that auditory hallucinations don’t exist?
You're asking for proof of a negative.
You claim above they don't. You need to provide the evidence for
your claim.
Where is established evidence that they DO? Has anyone ever seen one,
No one can see an auditory hallucination, stupid.
heard one,
Many people have "heard" more than one. Of course, they aren't
really hearing the sounds. But their brain makes them believe they
are.
or made a recording of one?
No one can record a hallucination, stupid.
All you’ve established is that you don’t understand the difference between real sensory stimulation and hallucinogenic stimulation.
The latter simply doesn't EXIST. Unless, of course, you have credible
proof that they DO.
Ed's already offered some. But since you're too stupid to
understand, you dismissed it.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-27 13:18:31 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
*****
Where is established evidence that auditory hallucinations don’t exist?
You're asking for proof of a negative.
Where is established evidence that they DO? Has anyone ever seen one,
heard one, or made a recording of one?
You can't see audio. You can't hear it unless you're the person having the auditory hallucination, you can't record what's going on in someone's head.
In other words, there is no way to prove it's actually happening and
you can't hear it or record it because it doesn't exist. You have
only the WORD of people who, on the face of it, are mentally unstable.
Great!
All you’ve established is that you don’t understand the difference between real sensory stimulation and hallucinogenic stimulation.
The latter simply doesn't EXIST. Unless, of course, you have credible
proof that they DO.
I've presented proof.
No, you haven't. You've presented assumptions from a discredited
psychiatric industry.
You've dismissed it as lies.
I've dismissed it as inadequate.
I suppose you don't believe in visual hallucinations either?
I suppose you can prove you've seen one?

2018-04-27 14:35:28 UTC
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:18:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You've dismissed it as lies.
I've dismissed it as inadequate.
Your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all) has dismissed YOU as "inadequate" already long time ago, you
degenerate housebound psychopathic swine!
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
2018-04-27 17:18:23 UTC
I've dismissed it as inadequate.
I suppose you don't believe in visual hallucinations either?
I suppose you can prove you've seen one?
*****
The thing about hallucinations is, they can only be experienced by the person having them. That’s simply a medical fact.
The thing about hallucinations is they don't exist. The 'evidence' of
mentally deranged people who claim to have experienced them is
worthless.
It’s fascinating that you’ll dismiss given evidence as “lies,” and demand proof of the existence of hallucinations, but we’re supposed to take beaming voices into brains based on nothing but Vic’s say so and your support of him.
That would be given 'evidence' from mentally deranged people and the
jew quacks and charlatans who infest the psychiatric industry?

I would say that my own belefs rest on a far more rational foundation.
Did I say fascinating? I should have said hypocritical!
Did I say mentally deranged? I should have said mentally arranged and
delusional!

KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:55:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:17:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Ever do a simple search?
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/hallucinations
https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/auditory-hallucinations
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet...including
websites set up by the jew quacks and charlatans who infest the
psychiatric industry? Such a business already! Ka-CHING!
You are a charlatan?
Are you as naive as edrhodes?
Your avoidance fails to answer the question I asked.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I had no idea.
The fact that you have no idea what's going on is the first TRUE thing
you've ever said. It must have been ACCIDENTAL.
I had no idea you are a charlatan, as you confess to being above.
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's not physically POSSIBLE to hear something that didn't originate
as a sound wave.
Which is why it's a hallucination.
Not physically possible. EVERY sound heard HAS to originate as a
sound wave coming through the ear. The brain simply can't CREATE
sounds.
This is why it's a hallucinations.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Therefore 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't
EXIST.
But they do. This is well established.
But they don't. THAT is well established.
Liar.
Post by KWills Shill #3
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
A k00k page isn't considered valid evidence to the educated mind.
It's not a k00k page, k00k.
It is, of course. But you will prove it is not, or admit, by YOUR
standards, that it is.
Your choice.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 12:12:15 UTC
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
I searched for “auditory hallucination,” not “paranoid rambling with a wafer thin veneer of truth.”
Therefore you found websites inspired by the dishonest and
money-motivated jew-infested psychiatric industry instead of a website
giving you the whole truth about mind control.

Just THINK about it...how can it be PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE to hear
something that didn't come through the ear as a sound wave? Have YOU
experienced it???

2018-04-26 14:49:02 UTC
Therefore you found websites inspired by the dishonest and
money-motivated jew-infested psychiatric industry instead of a website
giving you the whole truth about mind control.
Just THINK about it...how can it be PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE to hear
something that didn't come through the ear as a sound wave? Have YOU
experienced it???
Hallucinations, by their nature, are not physical.
By their nature, they don't exist.
You don’t need a thing to be standing in front of you to experience a visual hallucination, you don’t need to be holding something to experience a tactile hallucination, and you don’t need to have sound waves vibrating your ear drums to experience an auditory hallucination.
There ARE no such things as 'auditory hallucinations' and nobody has
ever experienced one.

2018-04-26 16:24:36 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:49:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Hallucinations, by their nature, are not physical.
By their nature, they don't exist.
Your intelligence certainly doesn't, Retardovic!
You don’t need a thing to be standing in front of you to experience a visual hallucination, you don’t need to be holding something to experience a tactile hallucination, and you don’t need to have sound waves vibrating your ear drums to experience an auditory hallucination.
There ARE no such things as 'auditory hallucinations' and nobody has
ever experienced one.
ONLY a complete idiot devoid of any intelligence would ever make such an
idiotic statement!
The Peeler
2018-04-26 15:25:44 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:12:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
I searched for “auditory hallucination,” not “paranoid rambling with a wafer thin veneer of truth.”
Therefore you found websites inspired by the dishonest and
money-motivated jew-infested psychiatric industry instead of a website
giving you the whole truth about mind control.
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL
Just THINK about it...how can it be PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE to hear
something that didn't come through the ear as a sound wave? Have YOU
experienced it???
ANSWER the question, Retardovic: Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL
--
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000

KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:53:16 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:12:15 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
https://orderoftruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/mi5-mi6-cia-kgb-mass-mind-control/
I searched for “auditory hallucination,” not “paranoid rambling with a wafer thin veneer of truth.”
Therefore you found websites inspired by the dishonest and
money-motivated jew-infested psychiatric industry instead of a website
giving you the whole truth about mind control.
All the site you linked to claimed was that various governments
looked into mind control. While it is easy to believe they did, since
it would be a great benefit if they could do it, there is no evidence
that they were successful.
One example from the site:

"The main purpose of the project was to experiment with various
methods of mental state manipulation to alter the participants mental
and brain functioning..."

Note the word EXPERIMENT. Also note no claim of success is made.
Further note that no means of verifying the claims made is offered.
Just THINK about it...how can it be PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE to hear
something that didn't come through the ear as a sound wave? Have YOU
experienced it???
Again, this is why it's called a hallucination. There is no
actual sound to hear.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 12:12:15 UTC
See, this is why nobody bothers to find evidence for you. You’re too stupid to acknowledge it.
You're too stupid to realise that absence of evidence doesn't equate
to evidence of absence so there's not much point talking to you any
more. Thankfully, that abysmal 'standard' wouldn't stand a foreskin's
chance in Haifa in any court of law.

2018-04-26 14:48:51 UTC
You're too stupid to realise that absence of evidence doesn't equate
to evidence of absence so there's not much point talking to you any
more. Thankfully, that abysmal 'standard' wouldn't stand a foreskin's
chance in Haifa in any court of law.
****
Neither is absence of evidence proof of existence.
Absence of evidence has been used by you two as evidence of absence
not proof of existence. Perhaps you mean absence of evidence to the
contrary?

Absence of evidence to the contrary CANNOT rule something out.
There’s no evidence that there isn’t a giant dragon at the core of the Earth, there’s no evidence that my shoes weren’t built by magical leprechauns, there’s no evidence that we’re not being controlled by small green creatures from Alpha Centuries
That's all true, but I think you meant Alpha Centauri, and who knows
what goes on there? None of these are likely, but they cannot be
ruled out.
and there’s no evidence that we’re not having voices beamed into our heads by government agencies.
Absolutely true, however, given the known perfidy of the British
government, MI5 mindcontrol is a likely phenomenon.
But it would be a good way to bet.
Except for the last one.

2018-04-26 16:22:30 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:48:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all of the hysterical psycho's absolutely idiotic and hysterical
BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LOL
2018-04-26 19:07:06 UTC
and there’s no evidence that we’re not having voices beamed into our heads by government agencies.
Absolutely true, however, given the known perfidy of the British
government, MI5 mindcontrol is a likely phenomenon.
But it would be a good way to bet.
Except for the last one.
*****
Nope. It has the same chance of occurrence as the others.
Nope, it doesn't.
Could MI5 (or the CIA or the NDA or Massad or any other clandestine group) do things to mess with you? Oh Hell yes! They could do all sorts of things up to and including beaming subsonics at you to make you anxious and uneasy without knowing why. But until I see evidence that voices can be beamed into someone’s head, a much more practical answer is that his mind is generating these voices and he’s taking odd snippets of conversation out of context like George C. Scott’s character in “They Might Be Giants.”
His mind CANNOT 'generate' voices...it's simply not physically
POSSIBLE....unless, of course, you have credible PROOF that these
alleged 'auditory hallucinations' are REAL.

2018-04-26 21:44:50 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:07:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
His mind CANNOT 'generate' voices...it's simply not physically
POSSIBLE....unless, of course, you have credible PROOF that these
alleged 'auditory hallucinations' are REAL.
Just HOW do you manage to sound like a complete idiot ALL of the time,
Retardovic? What's your secret? Is it a serbian thing? <BG>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:54:14 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:07:06 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
We have only "Mike's" claim of auditor hallucinations. Yes, it is
possible he's been lying for decades, but this is unlikely. To post
about it for as long as he has gives cause to believe his claim of
hallucinations.
If you have anything that would cast doubt on his claims, present
it for review.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-27 13:16:23 UTC
[...]
The ear transmits its vibrations to the brain. It is the brain that decodes the vibrations and interprets the sounds.
So there must BE vibrations to be interpreted.
The brain can certainly generate sounds without the stimulation.
No, it cannot.
You would know this if you didn't dismiss legitimate evidence as "lies."
You would be able to PROVE this if it were true. I've seen NO
'legitimate evidence' as yet.

2018-04-27 14:35:29 UTC
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:16:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
The brain can certainly generate sounds without the stimulation.
No, it cannot.
Not only can the brain generate sounds without the stimulation, but someone
without a brain (like you) can generate a lot of noise, Retardovic!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:53:52 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:48:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
You're too stupid to realise that absence of evidence doesn't equate
to evidence of absence so there's not much point talking to you any
more. Thankfully, that abysmal 'standard' wouldn't stand a foreskin's
chance in Haifa in any court of law.
****
Neither is absence of evidence proof of existence.
Absence of evidence has been used by you two as evidence of absence
not proof of existence. Perhaps you mean absence of evidence to the
contrary?
Absence of evidence to the contrary CANNOT rule something out.
No one has claimed it rules something out. Only that a lack of
evidence means one should use their own critical thinking skills and
determine if the claim is or is not likely.
There’s no evidence that there isn’t a giant dragon at the core of the Earth, there’s no evidence that my shoes weren’t built by magical leprechauns, there’s no evidence that we’re not being controlled by small green creatures from Alpha Centuries
That's all true, but I think you meant Alpha Centauri, and who knows
what goes on there? None of these are likely, but they cannot be
ruled out.
But you rule out the possibility that 'Mike' is experiencing
hallucinations because there is no verifiable evidence. We have only
his claim that he's experienced them.
and there’s no evidence that we’re not having voices beamed into our heads by government agencies.
Absolutely true, however, given the known perfidy of the British
government, MI5 mindcontrol is a likely phenomenon.
There is nothing to suggest this is happening.
But it would be a good way to bet.
Except for the last one.
I'm not aware of any attempt, by any agency, to "beam" any
voices, thoughts, emotions, whatever, into my head.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-26 15:25:31 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:12:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
See, this is why nobody bothers to find evidence for you. You’re too stupid to acknowledge it.
You're too stupid to realise that absence of evidence doesn't equate
to evidence of absence so there's not much point talking to you any
more. Thankfully, that abysmal 'standard' wouldn't stand a foreskin's
chance in Haifa in any court of law.
You're too stupid to realize that you KEEP revealing your congenital idiocy
and your obviously incurable psychosis, you miserable, abnormal, housebound
psychotic cretin!

KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:53:26 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:12:15 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
See, this is why nobody bothers to find evidence for you. You’re too stupid to acknowledge it.
You're too stupid to realise that absence of evidence doesn't equate
to evidence of absence so there's not much point talking to you any
more. Thankfully, that abysmal 'standard' wouldn't stand a foreskin's
chance in Haifa in any court of law.
But you hold to the standard that absence of evidence equals
proof of existence.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.