MI5 Mindcontrol .... "losing your mind"
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-24 20:06:09 UTC
currently 21:03 24/04/2018

There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-25 08:54:49 UTC
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:06:09 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>currently 21:03 24/04/2018
>
>There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
>a male voice said "losing your mind".

You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
I believe you're "hearing" these voices. However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.

--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:54:49 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:06:09 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>>currently 21:03 24/04/2018
>>
>>There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
>>a male voice said "losing your mind".
>
> You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
>medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
>the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
>you.

NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.

> I believe you're "hearing" these voices.

He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.

> However, they aren't the
>result of MI5, or any other group or agency.

And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
<snigger>

2018-04-25 17:13:56 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
>>medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
>>the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
>>you.
>
> NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.

Psychotic NONSENSE!

>> I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
>
> He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
> 'auditory hallucination'.

Idiotic BULLSHIT!

>> However, they aren't the
>>result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
>
> And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
> absence, LIAR?

More idiotic and psychotic BULLSHIT from the resident psychopath! <BG>

--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
2018-04-25 18:20:32 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:53:52 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>> However, they aren't the
>>result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
>
>And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
>absence, LIAR?
>*****
>Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?

Your evidence they can't do this is what?

Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?

2018-04-25 18:27:26 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:20:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
>>absence, LIAR?
>>*****
>>Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
>
> Your evidence they can't do this is what?

It ONLY happens to a very very few unimportant, clinically attested nutters,
Retardovic. Are YOU an unimportant clinically attested nutter? <BG>

> Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?

Are you a paranoid psychotic idiot? (Like we don't know it, eh, psycho?) LOL

psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
2018-04-25 18:57:36 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:38:31 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>Your evidence they can't do this is what?
>
>Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
>I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.

KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
Shit.

>My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!

That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
evidence of absence). A few years ago, they said the same thing about
black holes.

2018-04-25 19:18:25 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:57:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:38:31 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>>Your evidence they can't do this is what?
>>
>>Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
>>I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.
>
> KWilly's IP doesn't show, so your 'simple examination' won't show Jack
> Shit.
>
>>My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
>
> That simply doesn't CUT it as evidence. KWilly (Shit 3#) adheres to
> the same meaningless 'standard' of proof (absence of evidence is
> evidence of absence). A few years ago, they said the same thing about
> black holes.

INSISTING on convincing everyone of your idiocy, idiot? It REALLY wouldn't
be necessary anymore! LMAO

2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:06:09 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>currently 21:03 24/04/2018
>
>There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
>a male voice said "losing your mind".

They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
mindcontrol.

2018-04-25 17:17:01 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
>>a male voice said "losing your mind".
>
> They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
> mindcontrol.

YOU want him to lose his mind! It's the whole purpose of your notorious
lying her! You imagining that you have some sort of "power" over, or
negative influence on him helps you to cope with your huge inferiority
complex, you lowly psychopathic cretin!

--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
2018-04-25 18:25:22 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:51:07 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>>They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5=20
>>mindcontrol.=20
>--=20
>And don=E2=80=99t listen to this guy, he cares nothing about your wellbeing=

You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
below the sig line doesn't work.

And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's
control.

2018-04-25 18:59:48 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:40:14 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
>below the sig line doesn't work.
>
>And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's
>control.
>*****
>There is no reason to believe MI5, or any other external force, is behind the voices.

There is no reason NOT to believe it. As I've said elsewhere,
'auditory hallucinations' simply don't exist...the mind CANNOT hear
what doesn't come through the ear as sound waves.

>And you are feeding his fear.

His fear is fully justified.

2018-04-25 19:22:02 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:59:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>There is no reason to believe MI5, or any other external force, is behind the voices.
>
> There is no reason NOT to believe it. As I've said elsewhere,
> 'auditory hallucinations' simply don't exist...the mind CANNOT hear
> what doesn't come through the ear as sound waves.

Psychotic NONSENSE!

>>And you are feeding his fear.
>
> His fear is fully justified.

Yet more psychotic NONSENSE!

--
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
The Peeler
2018-04-25 19:20:57 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:25:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH yet more psychotic BULLSHIT>

You are AT LEAST as much in need of psychiatric treatment as that MI5 guy,
poor dumb anal Razovic! But then, who doesn't know it yet? LOL

--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:13:34 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.

Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!

Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!

2018-04-25 17:16:38 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe
>> they’re coming from outside influences.
>
> Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!

Post proof, blithering idiot!

> Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
> He's a LIAR!

Stop projecting your OWN pathological lying onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, you disgusting pathological liar!

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
2018-04-25 18:18:37 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:52:38 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>>Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
>
>Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
>*****
>duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!

Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?

And it's MI5 not MI6.

2018-04-25 18:27:40 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:18:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>*****
>>duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
>
> Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
> absence of evidence is evidence of absence?
>
> And it's MI5 not MI6.

Usenet's dingleberry, dumb anal Razovic, is squeaking again! LOL

2018-04-25 18:52:56 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:36:42 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>>duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
>
>Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
>absence of evidence is evidence of absence?
>
>And it's MI5 not MI6.
>*****
>I am of the school that unless you can provide evidence of your claims, they belong in the fiction department.

None of you have provided evidence that his 'auditory hallucinations'
even exist. Therefore, by your logic, they belong in the fiction
department.

>And you can’t provide Jack Shit to support your claim! (I will try to keep it in mind that he thinks it’s MI5, not MI6.)

And YOU can't provide Jack Shit to support your counter-claim!

> But there’s still nothing to verify his or your claim.

And even LESS to verify your counter-claim of 'auditory
hallucinations'...they simply don't exist.

>He needs help,

He can only be helped by MI5 ceasing the mindcontrol.

> you’re a troll.

YOU are a delusional conspiracy k00k.

2018-04-25 19:19:09 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:52:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the predictable, idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread>