George Soros, the man who 'broke the Bank of England', backing secret plot to thwart Brexit
2018-02-08 11:24:31 UTC
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,

Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge

.

This is the same as if any Brit tried to attack Nazis or kill Hitler in the
1930s. British Criminal INJUSTICE system would arrest and prosecute. But it
is consistent with the UK banning me from entering the country.

Briton who fought Islamic State faces terror charge

BBC, February 7,2018:

A British man who fought against so-called Islamic State is to be charged
with a terror offence.

Ex-soldier Jim Matthews, 43, of London, travelled to Syria and fought with
the Kurdish forces, the YPG.

Mr Matthews will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court on 14 February to
be charged with one count of attending a place used for terrorist training.

He appeared in a Channel 4 documentary - The Brits battling Isis - about
his fight against the jihadist group.

In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said Mr Matthews was alleged to
have attended "a place or places in Iraq and Syria where instruction or
training was provided for purposes connected to the commission or
preparation of terrorism on or before 15 February 2016".

The offence comes under section 8 of the Terrorism Act 2006.
This is believed to be the first charge of its kind in the UK.

It is estimated that since 2015 dozens of Britons have fought as
volunteers with the Kurds in Syria.

The YPG have been important allies of the West in helping to defeat
so-called Islamic State.

But terrorism laws in the UK prohibit engaging in violence for a political
or ideological cause.

It has so far been unclear how the actions of Britons fighting against
Islamic State would be treated by the British courts.

The government has long repeated warnings that fighting with any group
could lead to legal consequences.
abelard
2018-02-08 13:17:32 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:24:31 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,
Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge
lot easier to chase middle class drivers than real criminals
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-08 13:21:49 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,
Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge
lot easier to chase middle class drivers than real criminals
Quick squint tells me changes from Terrorism Act 2000 to 2006 have done
this.

Hmm.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

abelard
2018-02-08 13:39:45 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,
Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge
lot easier to chase middle class drivers than real criminals
Quick squint tells me changes from Terrorism Act 2000 to 2006 have done
this.
Hmm.
i asked at the time what it would do to the commies who
went to spain to fight for stalin

there is no shortage of stupidity on this planet
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-08 13:51:48 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,
Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge
lot easier to chase middle class drivers than real criminals
Quick squint tells me changes from Terrorism Act 2000 to 2006 have done
this.
Hmm.
i asked at the time what it would do to the commies who
went to spain to fight for stalin
there is no shortage of stupidity on this planet
I think my Uncle wanted to do that. He ended up marrying a Fascist from
Sicily and their descendents live in Oz.

Ha Ha.

abelard
2018-02-08 13:56:03 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Muslims and IDIL are protected....beware,,,,
Briton who fought AGAINST Islamic State faces terror charge
lot easier to chase middle class drivers than real criminals
Quick squint tells me changes from Terrorism Act 2000 to 2006 have done
this.
Hmm.
i asked at the time what it would do to the commies who
went to spain to fight for stalin
there is no shortage of stupidity on this planet
I think my Uncle wanted to do that. He ended up marrying a Fascist from
Sicily and their descendents live in Oz.
Ha Ha.
James M. Barrie (1860–1937)
The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story,
and writes another.
--
www.abelard.org