Good economic outlook for crime!
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-02-08 01:09:06 UTC
At last some good economic news for someone.

You slag. You want some. Fell off the back of a lorry guv, honest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42977661

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shit the Cat
2018-02-08 01:28:51 UTC
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 01:09:06 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
At last some good economic news for someone.
You slag. You want some. Fell off the back of a lorry guv, honest.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42977661
Pooh, Gemmima is having a panic attack. Last year someone vandalised her
gardenias and she's only just getting over it. The Police didn't care.
Why isn't abelard speaking out for the gardenia growers of Westerham and
against wicked Tory cuts to allotment funding? I had to pay £10 to get
my plot rotavated last year up from 2 shillings and sixpence in 1938.
Scandalous!
--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
http://shitsworld.com
abelard
2018-02-08 01:54:16 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
At last some good economic news for someone.
You slag. You want some. Fell off the back of a lorry guv, honest.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42977661
the problem is that if you want more crime you need more
police to find it...
--
www.abelard.org