UK satellite to make movies from space
Bod
2018-01-12 08:14:51 UTC
Interesting:

A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to acquire
full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the Earth.
The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series of at least 15
such spacecraft, which will be operated by the Guildford-based company
Earth-i.

The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i - will be
the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.

Bod
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 18:39:24 UTC
Post by Bod
A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to acquire
full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the Earth.
The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series of at least 15
such spacecraft, which will be operated by the Guildford-based company
Earth-i.
The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i - will be
the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.
Cue lots of nude sunbathers and people fucking the neighbour's wife getting put on Facebook.
"When one engine fails on a twin-engine aeroplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 21:31:03 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Bod
A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to
acquire full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the
Earth. The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series of at
least 15 such spacecraft, which will be operated by the
Guildford-based company Earth-i.
The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i -
will be the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.
Cue lots of nude sunbathers and people fucking the neighbour's wife
getting put on Facebook.
When I was in the south of France on a nudist beach I saw a life guard.
"He was TOTALLY NAKED"!
(Peter Hucker)
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 21:56:57 UTC
Post by Bod
A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to
acquire full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the
Earth. The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series of at
least 15 such spacecraft, which will be operated by the
Guildford-based company Earth-i.
The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i -
will be the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.
Cue lots of nude sunbathers and people fucking the neighbour's wife
getting put on Facebook.
When I was in the south of France on a nudist beach I saw a life guard.
"He was TOTALLY NAKED"!
(Peter Hucker)
And? What is your problem with nudity?
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-01-12 22:05:39 UTC
Post by Bod
A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to
acquire full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the
Earth. The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series
of at least 15 such spacecraft, which will be operated by the
Guildford-based company Earth-i.
The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i -
will be the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.
Cue lots of nude sunbathers and people fucking the neighbour's wife
getting put on Facebook.
When I was in the south of France on a nudist beach I saw a life
guard. "He was TOTALLY NAKED"!
(Peter Hucker)
And? What is your problem with nudity?
You were excited when you saw a naked man. Probably got a hard on. I
remember your email.
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-01-12 23:25:05 UTC
Post by Bod
[...]
I said nothing of the sort, I just thought it was cool that the staff were also naked. You, being a silly old prude, will associate nudism with sex.
--
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????"
The Peeler
2018-01-12 23:47:11 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:25:05 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
You were excited when you saw a naked man. Probably got a hard on. I
remember your email.
I said nothing of the sort, I just thought it was cool that the staff
were also naked. You, being a silly old prude, will associate nudism
with sex.
Everybody here knows already about your stance on women (and men), you
disgusting gay wanker! <BG>

Gay Wanker Birdbrain about Women:
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of wanker Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"...men are superior, so a woman dressed as a man looks better, not worse."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."
MID: <***@red.lan>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."