A-10 Warthog Takes Out A Taliban Vehicle After It Had Attacked Afghan Civilians
2018-02-10 15:31:21 UTC
Get some of this!

Caecilius
2018-02-10 20:05:58 UTC
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:31:21 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Get some of this!
A-10 Warthog Takes Out A Taliban Vehicle After It Had Attacked Afghan
Civilians
http://youtu.be/AJX4j0TDiEE
Given the size and positions of the holes, I think the second burst
was probably unnecessary.
R. Mark Clayton
2018-02-11 19:27:19 UTC
Post by Caecilius
On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:31:21 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Get some of this!
A-10 Warthog Takes Out A Taliban Vehicle After It Had Attacked Afghan
Civilians
http://youtu.be/AJX4j0TDiEE
Given the size and positions of the holes, I think the second burst
was probably unnecessary.
It was a training exercise! So you keep shooting it up until nothing is left.