Transgender children is child abuse
Add Reply
Tony
2018-08-09 20:04:07 UTC

Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-09 20:34:33 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
The Peeler
2018-08-09 21:07:26 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:34:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Your many fathers decided that you should be a girl, every time they abused
you, eh, dumb little Goran? <BG>
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
d***@gmail.com
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-10 16:59:27 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
There's nothing worse than a transphobe. This is the 21st century, for
fuck's sake. That binary shit has gone out of the window.
The Peeler
2018-08-10 18:18:01 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 09:59:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
There's nothing worse than a transphobe. This is the 21st century, for
fuck's sake. That binary shit has gone out of the window.
Don't get your high heels and fishnet stockings in a twist, dreckserb
Razovic! LOL
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Tony
2018-08-10 23:02:28 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
There's nothing worse than a transphobe. This is the 21st century, for
fuck's sake. That binary shit has gone out of the window.
What is year got to do with anything. I suppose you want children to drive cars, vote, fight in wars and fly a 747 jet?

Fool.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-11 12:07:18 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
There's nothing worse than a transphobe. This is the 21st century, for
fuck's sake. That binary shit has gone out of the window.
What is year got to do with anything. I suppose you want children to drive cars, vote, fight in wars and fly a 747 jet?
You are living in the past. Sexual diversity has been endorsed by
society and, more importantly, by the government. I suppose you want
everyone to be part of a nuclear family - mother father and two
children?
Post by Tony
Fool.
Silly wog.
The Peeler
2018-08-11 15:12:41 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 05:07:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg", farted again:

<FLUSH yet more of the poor psychotic idiot's predictable sick crap unread>

...and nothing's left!
Tony
2018-08-12 20:14:59 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/tsAst57yzc4
DENYING children the RIGHT to decide which sex they want to identify
with is child abuse!
Yes it sure is, but Tony is an idiot.
There's nothing worse than a transphobe. This is the 21st century, for
fuck's sake. That binary shit has gone out of the window.
What is year got to do with anything. I suppose you want children to drive cars, vote, fight in wars and fly a 747 jet?
You are living in the past. Sexual diversity has been endorsed by
society and, more importantly, by the government. I suppose you want
everyone to be part of a nuclear family - mother father and two
children?
Post by Tony
Fool.
Pervert fake families will never work.

I don't know what you are complaining about when you use offensive racist language on here.

To hell with those AIDS spreading and those stupid men shove silicone in their chest calming to be women.

Perverts and mobile freak shows should expect to receive no respect.
d***@gmail.com
Shut up self hater.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-12 20:40:38 UTC
Post by Tony
Fool.
Pervert fake families will never work.
Bigot, there are no fake families involved.
Post by Tony
I don't know what you are complaining about when you use offensive racist language on here.
I don't know what YOU are complaining about, you silly wog...you expect
the same respeck as all those other diversity-enhancing protected
species.
Post by Tony
To hell with those AIDS spreading and those stupid men shove silicone in their chest calming to be women.
To hell with all you homophobes, transphobes and paedophobes.
Wogs like you expect no respeck and get no respeck innnit.
The Peeler
2018-08-12 20:51:39 UTC
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:40:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Wogs like you expect no respeck and get no respeck innnit.
Stop projecting you abnormal perverted psychopathic swine! The entire world,
your "life" included, spits, pisses and shits all over you! And you KNOW it,
you abnormal degenerate sow! <BG>
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A