Boris has gorn. Quelle surprise. Thanks a lot.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-09 14:13:21 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.

Let's blame the fall girl.

I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Oleg Smirnov
2018-07-09 16:39:50 UTC
p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847
>
> Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.
>
> Let's blame the fall girl.
>
> I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.

BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional morons
and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the sort.
But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a deeper crisis.
It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within the UK elite.
The Todal
2018-07-09 17:02:21 UTC
On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847
>>
>> Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.
>>
>> Let's blame the fall girl.
>>
>> I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.
>
> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
> the UK elite.

Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.

So you now have the chaos that you wanted.

Boris couldn't bear to be outflanked by David Davis, but nobody now
seriously regards Boris as a future PM. He's now finished. A popular
speaker on the after-dinner circuit and nothing more.
Incubus
2018-07-09 17:06:47 UTC
On 2018-07-09, The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847
>>>
>>> Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.
>>>
>>> Let's blame the fall girl.
>>>
>>> I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.
>>
>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
>> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
>> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
>> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
>> the UK elite.
>
> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.

Not this again. What was it Yellow said? At first we voted leave because we
were racists, then it was because we were stupid/lied to/believed what was
written on the side of a bus, and now apparently it's all Russia's fault!

Get a grip.
pamela
2018-07-09 17:14:59 UTC
On 18:06 9 Jul 2018, Incubus wrote:

> On 2018-07-09, The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder),

>>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a
>>> little since the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of
>>> similar delusional morons and machinators. They'll replace him
>>> with someone else of the sort. But the resent resignations give
>>> a hope for development of a deeper crisis. It might give a
>>> chance for a substantial sanation within the UK elite.
>>
>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result
>> to Leave.
>
> Not this again. What was it Yellow said? At first we voted leave
> because we were racists, then it was because we were stupid/lied
> to/believed what was written on the side of a bus, and now
> apparently it's all Russia's fault!

It's all three isn't it? Racism, ignorance and Russian interference
taken together

One of those alone might not have been enough to crate this mess.
Incubus
2018-07-09 17:30:00 UTC

Oh, I see; apparently nothing to do with genuine dissatisfaction with the EU.
Yellow
2018-07-09 18:21:23 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 17:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Incubus <incubus9536612
@gmail.com> posted:

:-)
MM
2018-07-10 09:12:50 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2018-07-09, pamela <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not this again. What was it Yellow said? At first we voted leave
>>> because we were racists, then it was because we were stupid/lied
>>> to/believed what was written on the side of a bus, and now
>>> apparently it's all Russia's fault!
>>
>> It's all three isn't it? Racism, ignorance and Russian interference
>> taken together
>>
>> One of those alone might not have been enough to crate this mess.
>
>Oh, I see; apparently nothing to do with genuine dissatisfaction with the EU.

No. For most Brexiters they are barely aware of their own local
geography, let alone where "Brussels" is. (Most probably think it's in
Germany.)

Most Brexiters voted because they want to return Britain to a
pre-Windrush era.

MM
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-07-10 09:16:14 UTC
MM wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 17:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Incubus
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It's all three isn't it? Racism, ignorance and Russian interference
>>> taken together
>>>
>>> One of those alone might not have been enough to crate this mess.
>>
>> Oh, I see; apparently nothing to do with genuine dissatisfaction with the EU.
>
> No. For most Brexiters they are barely aware of their own local
> geography, let alone where "Brussels" is. (Most probably think it's in
> Germany.)

Not yet.

The Todal
2018-07-10 09:56:43 UTC
On 10/07/2018 10:12, MM wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 17:30:00 -0000 (UTC), Incubus
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It's all three isn't it? Racism, ignorance and Russian interference
>>> taken together
>>>
>>> One of those alone might not have been enough to crate this mess.
>>
>> Oh, I see; apparently nothing to do with genuine dissatisfaction with the EU.
>
> No. For most Brexiters they are barely aware of their own local
> geography, let alone where "Brussels" is. (Most probably think it's in
> Germany.)
>
> Most Brexiters voted because they want to return Britain to a
> pre-Windrush era.

I disagree. I think the Leave voters were genuinely dissatisfied with
the EU. They had a number of valid reasons for feeling dissatisfied. One
major reason was that someone had told them that the EU is taking huge
sums of money from us and giving us sod all in return. Anyone running
their own puny household accounts can see the wisdom of stopping that
direct debit and conserving funds.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-09 17:48:35 UTC
pamela <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18:06 9 Jul 2018, Incubus wrote:

>>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to
>>> Leave.

>> Not this again. What was it Yellow said? At first we voted leave
>> because we were racists, then it was because we were stupid/lied
>> to/believed what was written on the side of a bus, and now apparently
>> it's all Russia's fault!

> It's all three isn't it? Racism, ignorance and Russian interference
> taken together

The first two, certainly. The Wogs Out Referendum was about immigration,
boosted by the canard that the UK could not pick and choose whom it would
allow in. 'Uncontrolled immigration' was the soundbite, repeated again and
again. Of course, at no time in the modern era has there been
'uncontrolled immigration' into the UK.

'Article 45(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
("TFEU") - generally referred to as "General Derogations" allows a
state to derogate from the principles and Articles concerning free
movement of peoples. Interpreted _inter alia_ [1] by Directive
2004/38, which also sets out the conditions for such a derogation
(Articles 27-33 TFEU).

There have been cases where the ECJ has held that discrimination under
Article 27 constitutes _prima facie_ [2] derogation and is thus
permitted for reasons of national security, public morality, protection
of health and life of humans, animals or plants etc., as well as some
which the Court has denied (_Reyners v. Belgium_ (case 2/74) [1974] ECR
631, _D.M._ _Levin v Staatssecretaris van Justitie_ (Case 53/81) [1982]
ECR 1035 and others).

So those in favour of Brexit were divided into two camps: those who
believed that there was 'uncontrolled immigration' - the retarded fucks who
by rights would fail the mandatory pre-voting IQ tests that your country
desperately needs; and those who perpetrated the myth that there is
'uncontrolled immigration' - lying fucks who should be hunted down and made
to pay. Dearly.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'I don't think that there has ever been a time in the history of
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-09 17:47:46 UTC
On 09/07/2018 18:06, Incubus wrote:
> On 2018-07-09, The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>

>>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>>> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
>>> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
>>> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
>>> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
>>> the UK elite.
>>
>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.
>
> Not this again. What was it Yellow said? At first we voted leave because we
> were racists, then it was because we were stupid/lied to/believed what was
> written on the side of a bus, and now apparently it's all Russia's fault!
>
> Get a grip.

I didn't say it was *all* Russia's fault, you dickwad. You need to read
newspapers.

Russia also interfered in our general election, to help Corbyn. I can
say that and still be a Corbyn supporter.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/08/revealed-leaveeu-campaign-met-russian-officials-as-many-as-11-times

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/exposed-russian-twitter-bots-tried-to-swing-general-election-for-jeremy-corbyn-zffv8652x
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-09 17:07:43 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>

>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847
>>>
>>> Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.
>>>
>>> Let's blame the fall girl.
>>>
>>> I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.

>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
>> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
>> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
>> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
>> the UK elite.

> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.

Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
Brexit vote?

It's not like the UK doesn't have its own smelly racists. Rowing, Nugent,
'True Blue'. ... many more on this newsgroup alone.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
2018-07-09 17:11:24 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:07:43 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
<***@yahoo.fr> wrote:

>The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>

>>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>>> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
>>> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
>>> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
>>> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
>>> the UK elite.
>
>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.
>
>Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>Brexit vote?
>
>It's not like the UK doesn't have its own smelly racists.

Or its own smelly jews.

>Rowing, Nugent,
>'True Blue'. ... many more on this newsgroup alone.

You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, Shitsack?

%
2018-07-09 17:26:29 UTC
On 2018-07-09 10:11 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch

LOL
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-07-09 17:49:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"

LOOK who's ranting about "smelly polacks"... hilarious innit, Andrzej!
The Peeler
2018-07-09 18:07:09 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 10:11:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>>Brexit vote?
>>
>>It's not like the UK doesn't have its own smelly racists.
>
> Or its own smelly jews.

I KNEW you'd feel personally addressed when he mentioned "smelly racists",
dreckserb Razovic! LOL

>>Rowing, Nugent,
>>'True Blue'. ... many more on this newsgroup alone.
>
> You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, Shitsack?

Yeah, with your stench, dreckserb!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-09 17:50:03 UTC
On 09/07/2018 18:07, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>

>>> BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>>> the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional
>>> morons and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the
>>> sort. But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a
>>> deeper crisis. It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within
>>> the UK elite.
>
>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.
>
> Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
> Brexit vote?

Apparently yes, just as Russia also interfered in the US presidential
election and the UK general election.

It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the outcome.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-09 17:52:29 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>
wrote:

>On 09/07/2018 18:07, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to Leave.
>>
>> Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>> Brexit vote?
>

>Apparently yes, just as Russia also interfered in the US presidential
>election and the UK general election.
>
>It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
>that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the outcome.

Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.

abelard
2018-07-10 11:05:52 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:52:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>

>>It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
>>that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the outcome.
>
>Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.

forgery...

www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 11:41:08 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:05:52 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:52:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>
>
>>>It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
>>>that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the outcome.
>>
>>Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.
>
>forgery...

Oh! please

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/10/evangelical-religion-tory-conservatives

abelard
2018-07-10 11:43:35 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:41:08 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:05:52 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:52:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>

>>>Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.
>>
>>forgery...
>
>Oh! please
>
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories
>
>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/10/evangelical-religion-tory-conservatives

you gave yourself away!
it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...

www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 11:48:21 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:43:35 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:41:08 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:05:52 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>>wrote:

>>>forgery...
>>
>>Oh! please
>>
>>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories
>>
>>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/10/evangelical-religion-tory-conservatives
>

>you gave yourself away!
>it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...

I think the above is abelard's way of delivering a compliment. I feel
strangely like I've finally made it.

abelard
2018-07-10 11:53:32 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:48:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:43:35 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:41:08 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>>>Oh! please
>>>
>>>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories
>>>
>>>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/10/evangelical-religion-tory-conservatives
>>

>>you gave yourself away!
>>it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...
>
>I think the above is abelard's way of delivering a compliment. I feel
>strangely like I've finally made it.

just don't get above your lowly position

www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 12:57:06 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:53:32 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:48:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:43:35 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>>wrote:

>>>you gave yourself away!
>>>it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...
>>
>>I think the above is abelard's way of delivering a compliment. I feel
>>strangely like I've finally made it.
>
>just don't get above your lowly position

Sir, yes sir. I will mind my P&Q's and if I'm wearing a cap I will of
course doff it before replying to you.

Dan S. MacAbre
2018-07-10 12:59:57 UTC
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:53:32 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:48:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>> <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>>> I think the above is abelard's way of delivering a compliment. I feel
>>> strangely like I've finally made it.
>>
>> just don't get above your lowly position
>
> Sir, yes sir. I will mind my P&Q's and if I'm wearing a cap I will of
> course doff it before replying to you.

Do you have a forelock you can tug? Or are there some things you'd
prefer not to reveal in public? :-)

Come to think of it, why did they do that?

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 13:06:59 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:59:57 +0100, "Dan S. MacAbre" <***@way.com> wrote:

>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:53:32 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>> wrote:

>>> just don't get above your lowly position
>>
>> Sir, yes sir. I will mind my P&Q's and if I'm wearing a cap I will of
>> course doff it before replying to you.
>>

>Do you have a forelock you can tug? Or are there some things you'd
>prefer not to reveal in public? :-)

I still have my hair. I don't comb it too hard nowadays...

>Come to think of it, why did they do that?

I Googled. Most convincing argument suggested it was a form of salute in
the 19th century.

abelard
2018-07-10 14:35:59 UTC
wrote:

>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:53:32 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
>> wrote:

>>> just don't get above your lowly position
>>
>> Sir, yes sir. I will mind my P&Q's and if I'm wearing a cap I will of
>> course doff it before replying to you.

>Do you have a forelock you can tug? Or are there some things you'd
>prefer not to reveal in public? :-)
>
>Come to think of it, why did they do that?

they couldn't afford a hat because the money bags had all the hats

the cats never had room for a hat on their pin heads...

thus they sat in the hat instead...

they also ate green eggs

www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 14:49:38 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:35:59 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:59:57 +0100, "Dan S. MacAbre" <***@way.com>
>wrote:
>
>>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> Sir, yes sir. I will mind my P&Q's and if I'm wearing a cap I will of
>>> course doff it before replying to you.
>
>>Do you have a forelock you can tug? Or are there some things you'd
>>prefer not to reveal in public? :-)
>>
>>Come to think of it, why did they do that?
>
>they couldn't afford a hat because the money bags had all the hats
>
>the cats never had room for a hat on their pin heads...
>
>thus they sat in the hat instead...
>
>they also ate green eggs

All the signs of a misspent childhood.

2018-07-10 14:31:01 UTC
LOL +8

:
: >On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:05:52 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
: >wrote:
: >
: >>On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:52:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: >><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
: >>
: >>>On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>
: >>
: >>>>It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just
means
: >>>>that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the
outcome.
: >>>
: >>>Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.
: >>
: >>forgery...
: >
: >Oh! please
: >
:
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories
: >
:
>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/may/10/evangelical-religion-tory-conservatives
: you gave yourself away!
: it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...
: --
: www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 14:58:17 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:31:01 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
<burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>LOL +8

Reacharound. Do try and keep up.

2018-07-10 18:11:16 UTC
Have to look back to keep up with you.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:31:01 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >LOL +8
:
: >:
: >: >On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 13:05:52 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
: >: >wrote:
: >: >
: >: >>On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:52:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: >: >><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
: >: >>
: >: >>>On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:50:03 +0100, The Todal <***@icloud.com>
: >: >>
: >: >>>>It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just
: >means
: >: >>>>that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the
: >outcome.
: >: >>>
: >: >>>Well middle american christian fundamentalists did that.
: >: >>
: >: >>forgery...
: >: >
: >: >Oh! please
: >: >
: >:
: >
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/02/secret-christian-donors-bankroll-tories
: >: >
: >
: >:
: >:
: >: you gave yourself away!
: >: it must be a forgery because the comment wasn't pussy's usual crap...
: >:
: >:
: >: --
: >: www.abelard.org
: >
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-09 17:56:36 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 18:07, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Russia encouraged the Leave vote and helped to swing the result to
>>> Leave.

>> Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>> Brexit vote?

> Apparently yes,

So where is it ?

> just as Russia also interfered in the US presidential election and the UK
> general election.
>
> It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
> that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the
> outcome.

Considering the seven decades of US and British interference in foreign
elections (not to mention covert funding of armed groups with the aim of
overturning an election which gave the 'wrong' result), I'd consider
whingeing by the British that Russia 'meddled', to be quite hilarious.

But I have still not seen any evidence.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Sex without love is an empty experience. But as empty experiences go,
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-09 18:03:14 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:56:36 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
<***@yahoo.fr> wrote:

>The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>>> Brexit vote?
>
>> Apparently yes,
>
>So where is it ?
>
>> just as Russia also interfered in the US presidential election and the UK
>> general election.
>>
>> It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
>> that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the
>> outcome.
>
>Considering the seven decades of US and British interference in foreign
>elections (not to mention covert funding of armed groups with the aim of
>overturning an election which gave the 'wrong' result), I'd consider
>whingeing by the British that Russia 'meddled', to be quite hilarious.

Did you miss the righteous indignation? Good God man. It's us against
the horde.

2018-07-09 18:08:46 UTC
On 09/07/2018 18:56, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 18:07, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

>>> Seriously, is there any reliable evidence that Russia interfered in the
>>> Brexit vote?
>
>> Apparently yes,
>
> So where is it ?

I'm sure you can google as well as I can. And you can say that the
evidence isn't "reliable" because it is still lacking in detail.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection

>> just as Russia also interfered in the US presidential election and the UK
>> general election.
>>
>> It doesn't mean that they actually had a major influence. It just means
>> that they knew what they wanted and did their best to influence the
>> outcome.
>
> Considering the seven decades of US and British interference in foreign
> elections (not to mention covert funding of armed groups with the aim of
> overturning an election which gave the 'wrong' result), I'd consider
> whingeing by the British that Russia 'meddled', to be quite hilarious.

It doesn't suit the British government to whinge about Russian
interference. Journalists may whinge. Remain campaigners may whinge.
But the government doesn't want to fall back on the dodgy argument that
the referendum result was tainted by Russian interference and should
therefore be ignored.

Anyway, novichok is a much bigger scandal since it exposes the impotence
of our government when confronted by a lawbreaking Russia. We probably
should have pretended that there wasn't any Russian involvement.

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-09 18:12:49 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 18:56, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Apparently yes,

>> So where is it ?

> I'm sure you can google as well as I can. And you can say that the
> evidence isn't "reliable" because it is still lacking in detail.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection

Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.

> Anyway, novichok is a much bigger scandal since it exposes the impotence
> of our government when confronted by a lawbreaking Russia. We probably
> should have pretended that there wasn't any Russian involvement.

So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Cogito, ergo sum'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-09 18:42:41 UTC
On 09/07/2018 19:12, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> So where is it ?
>
>> I'm sure you can google as well as I can. And you can say that the
>> evidence isn't "reliable" because it is still lacking in detail.
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection
>
> Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.

No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you
might have a point.

If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine until
the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the Skripals were
poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.

>> Anyway, novichok is a much bigger scandal since it exposes the impotence
>> of our government when confronted by a lawbreaking Russia. We probably
>> should have pretended that there wasn't any Russian involvement.
>
> So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.

Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
reach that view.
johnny-knowall
2018-07-09 19:07:33 UTC
On 9 Jul 2018, The Todal wrote
(in article <***@mid.individual.net>):

> On 09/07/2018 19:12, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> > The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

> > > I'm sure you can google as well as I can. And you can say that the
> > > evidence isn't "reliable" because it is still lacking in detail.
> > >
> > > https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-le
> > > ave-brexit-russia-connection
> >
> > Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.
>
> No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you
> might have a point.
>
> If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine until
> the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the Skripals were
> poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.
>

> > > Anyway, novichok is a much bigger scandal since it exposes the impotence
> > > of our government when confronted by a lawbreaking Russia. We probably
> > > should have pretended that there wasn't any Russian involvement.
> >
> > So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.
>
> Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
> reach that view.

And which files have you examined in order to enable you not to reach that
view?

The articles published by the Telegraph?

No one in officialdom has ever proved the Russians were involved, and
newspapers just printing that Russians are to blame and then hiding behind a
cloak of secrecy does not make in a fact.

The MSM have been given a line to stick to, and are banned from mentioning
all kinds of things to do with the events. They are even banned from
mentioning certain peoples’ names.
The Todal
2018-07-09 19:37:06 UTC
On 09/07/2018 20:07, johnny-knowall wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2018, The Todal wrote
> (in article <***@mid.individual.net>):

>>> Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.
>>
>> No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you
>> might have a point.
>>
>> If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine until
>> the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the Skripals were
>> poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.

>>> So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.
>>
>> Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
>> reach that view.
>
> And which files have you examined in order to enable you not to reach that
> view?
>
> The articles published by the Telegraph?
>
> No one in officialdom has ever proved the Russians were involved, and
> newspapers just printing that Russians are to blame and then hiding behind a
> cloak of secrecy does not make in a fact.
>
> The MSM have been given a line to stick to, and are banned from mentioning
> all kinds of things to do with the events. They are even banned from
> mentioning certain peoples’ names.

Who banned them? Which names? How does this ban work exactly - under
what law?
BurfordTJustice

: what law?
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-10 15:51:30 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 20:07, johnny-knowall wrote:

>> The MSM have been given a line to stick to, and are banned from
>> mentioning all kinds of things to do with the events. They are even
>> banned from mentioning certain peoples’ names.

> Who banned them? Which names? How does this ban work exactly - under what
> law?

Craig Murray is a neo-nazi, paranoid schizophrenic, conspiracy theorist who
sees the Joooooooooo everywhere, but just like that famous broken clock ...

<https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/where-they-tell-you-not-to-look/>

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
2018-07-10 18:32:27 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:51:30 +0100, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
<***@yahoo.fr> wrote:

>The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2018 20:07, johnny-knowall wrote:
>
>>> The MSM have been given a line to stick to, and are banned from
>>> mentioning all kinds of things to do with the events. They are even
>>> banned from mentioning certain peoples’ names.
>
>> Who banned them? Which names? How does this ban work exactly - under what
>> law?
>
>Craig Murray is a neo-nazi, paranoid schizophrenic, conspiracy theorist who
>sees the Joooooooooo everywhere, but just like that famous broken clock ...
>
><https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/where-they-tell-you-not-to-look/>

Hay, YOU'RE a neo-joo, paranoid schizophrenic, Shitsack!

2018-07-10 19:31:07 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:32:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Craig Murray is a neo-nazi, paranoid schizophrenic, conspiracy theorist who
>>sees the Joooooooooo everywhere, but just like that famous broken clock ...
>>
>><https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/where-they-tell-you-not-to-look/>
>
> Hay, YOU'RE a neo-joo, paranoid schizophrenic, Shitsack!

He doesn't come across as such. But you DO come across as a neo-nazi,
paranoid schizophrenic and ridiculous psychotic sexual cripple, dreckserb!

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-09 19:12:57 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 19:12, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> I'm sure you can google as well as I can. And you can say that the
>>> evidence isn't "reliable" because it is still lacking in detail.
>>>
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection

>> Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.

> No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you might
> have a point.

You idiot.

The burden of proof of a claim is on he or she who makes the claim.

> If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine until
> the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the Skripals were
> poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.

>>> Anyway, novichok is a much bigger scandal since it exposes the
>>> impotence of our government when confronted by a lawbreaking Russia. We
>>> probably should have pretended that there wasn't any Russian
>>> involvement.

>> So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.

> Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
> reach that view.

Are you being so fucking stupid for a dare?

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-09 19:34:36 UTC
On 09/07/2018 20:12, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Well, no. That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you back it up.
>
>> No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you might
>> have a point.
>
> You idiot.
>
> The burden of proof of a claim is on he or she who makes the claim.
>
>> If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine until
>> the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the Skripals were
>> poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.

>>> So far, there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement.
>
>> Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
>> reach that view.
>
> Are you being so fucking stupid for a dare?

Go on, tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news and that the
British MSM is fed lies by our lying government.

I suppose your scepticism has nothing to do with Israel's current
rapprochement with Russia.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-10 15:49:41 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 20:12, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> No, that's not how it works. If I was the chap in charge of MI5 you
>>> might have a point.

>> You idiot.
>>
>> The burden of proof of a claim is on he or she who makes the claim.

>>> If you prefer to wear blinkers and pretend that everything is fine
>>> until the contrary is proved, then by all means believe that the
>>> Skripals were poisoned by a rare strain of MDMA, not a nerve agent.

>>> Oh, I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files, to enable you to
>>> reach that view.

>> Are you being so fucking stupid for a dare?

> Go on, tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news and that the
> British MSM is fed lies by our lying government.

First 'I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files' as a diversionary
tactic, and then 'tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news' as
another attempt to change the subject.

> I suppose your scepticism has nothing to do with Israel's current
> rapprochement with Russia.

You 'suppose' correctly - it has nothing to do with that, and everything to
do with a sense of fairness and justice, and the desire to see some pretty
strong evidence before deciding that someone has done something.

Nice try at changing the subject, again. We can just file this under 'no
evidence' and move on.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-10 22:40:24 UTC
On 10/07/2018 16:49, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> You idiot.
>>>
>>> The burden of proof of a claim is on he or she who makes the claim.

>>> Are you being so fucking stupid for a dare?
>
>> Go on, tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news and that the
>> British MSM is fed lies by our lying government.
>
> First 'I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files' as a diversionary
> tactic, and then 'tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news' as
> another attempt to change the subject.
>
>> I suppose your scepticism has nothing to do with Israel's current
>> rapprochement with Russia.
>
> You 'suppose' correctly - it has nothing to do with that, and everything to
> do with a sense of fairness and justice, and the desire to see some pretty
> strong evidence before deciding that someone has done something.
>
> Nice try at changing the subject, again. We can just file this under 'no
> evidence' and move on.

You can file it wherever you like, chum.

The Russians murdered Litvinenko (for which there is a huge amount of
evidence) and have murdered various other political opponents in Russia,
and then attempted to murder the Skripals with novichok.

They also murdered Dawn Sturgess.

But you don't get to see all the evidence held by our government. You
aren't in the loop. You aren't important enough. So you're free to
remain in denial. Fortunately it doesn't matter what you believe or
don't believe because you aren't in the security services or a member of
the government.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-11 17:22:17 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 10/07/2018 16:49, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Go on, tell me that RT is the only reliable source of news and that the
>>> British MSM is fed lies by our lying government.

>> First 'I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files' as a
>> diversionary tactic, and then 'tell me that RT is the only reliable
>> source of news' as another attempt to change the subject.

>>> I suppose your scepticism has nothing to do with Israel's current
>>> rapprochement with Russia.

>> You 'suppose' correctly - it has nothing to do with that, and everything
>> to do with a sense of fairness and justice, and the desire to see some
>> pretty strong evidence before deciding that someone has done something.
>>
>> Nice try at changing the subject, again. We can just file this under
>> 'no evidence' and move on.

> You can file it wherever you like, chum.
>
> The Russians murdered Litvinenko (for which there is a huge amount of
> evidence) and have murdered various other political opponents in Russia,
> and then attempted to murder the Skripals with novichok.
>
> They also murdered Dawn Sturgess.

Based on the above, it is now possible to claim that 'God exists' and then
when one's interlocutor fails to provide proof that He does not, claim that
you have 'proved' that He does exist.

> But you don't get to see all the evidence held by our government. You
> aren't in the loop. You aren't important enough. So you're free to remain
> in denial. Fortunately it doesn't matter what you believe or don't
> believe because you aren't in the security services or a member of the
> government.

Ah. It's that one. It's interesting, because I recall a debate with
someone back in 2001-2003 when the UK and the US were ramping up for war
with Iraq. And I asked for some proof that there were WMDs in Iraq, and
the response was, 'You don't get to see the evidence held by our
government'.

Why, fancy that, eh? There was no evidence.

Piss off back under your rock, you twat.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'It simply cannot be disputed that for decades, the Fakestinian
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-11 18:39:08 UTC
On 11/07/2018 18:22, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> First 'I'm sure you've examined all the top secret files' as a
>>> diversionary tactic, and then 'tell me that RT is the only reliable
>>> source of news' as another attempt to change the subject.

>>> You 'suppose' correctly - it has nothing to do with that, and everything
>>> to do with a sense of fairness and justice, and the desire to see some
>>> pretty strong evidence before deciding that someone has done something.
>>>
>>> Nice try at changing the subject, again. We can just file this under
>>> 'no evidence' and move on.
>
>> You can file it wherever you like, chum.
>>
>> The Russians murdered Litvinenko (for which there is a huge amount of
>> evidence) and have murdered various other political opponents in Russia,
>> and then attempted to murder the Skripals with novichok.
>>
>> They also murdered Dawn Sturgess.
>
> Based on the above, it is now possible to claim that 'God exists' and then
> when one's interlocutor fails to provide proof that He does not, claim that
> you have 'proved' that He does exist.

Or it's possible to claim that Israel hasn't broken international law
repeatedly, resulting in censure from the UN. You can just deny that the
UN has any standing or that international law means anything.

>> But you don't get to see all the evidence held by our government. You
>> aren't in the loop. You aren't important enough. So you're free to remain
>> in denial. Fortunately it doesn't matter what you believe or don't
>> believe because you aren't in the security services or a member of the
>> government.
>
> Ah. It's that one. It's interesting, because I recall a debate with
> someone back in 2001-2003 when the UK and the US were ramping up for war
> with Iraq.

Certainly wasn't me.

> And I asked for some proof that there were WMDs in Iraq, and
> the response was, 'You don't get to see the evidence held by our
> government'.

Your memory is defective. There was a dodgy dossier, there was another
dossier, there was a detailed presentation from Colin Powell.

All dodgy, but they didn't claim that it was too secret to divulge.

> Why, fancy that, eh? There was no evidence.
>
> Piss off back under your rock, you twat.

That never works. Why bother beating your chest like a silverback
gorilla on heat?
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-11 21:15:22 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 11/07/2018 18:22, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

>> Based on the above, it is now possible to claim that 'God exists' and
>> then when one's interlocutor fails to provide proof that He does not,
>> claim that you have 'proved' that He does exist.

> Or it's possible to claim that Israel hasn't broken international law
> repeatedly, resulting in censure from the UN. You can just deny that the
> UN has any standing or that international law means anything.

No, you're really not doing this for a dare. You really are this thick.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The only good Tory is a dead Tory'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-12 00:00:15 UTC

I'm doing it to wind you up, because it's so easy and you get so cross.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-12 09:03:19 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 11/07/2018 22:15, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> Or it's possible to claim that Israel hasn't broken international law
>>> repeatedly, resulting in censure from the UN. You can just deny that the
>>> UN has any standing or that international law means anything.
>>
>> No, you're really not doing this for a dare. You really are this thick.
>>

> I'm doing it to wind you up

No you're not.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'bears are just big dogs...'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-12 09:23:37 UTC
On 12/07/2018 10:03, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> No, you're really not doing this for a dare. You really are this thick.
>>>

>> I'm doing it to wind you up
>
> No you're not.

75% of British Jews say “the expansion of settlements on the West Bank
is a major obstacle to peace”.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-12 09:26:14 UTC
The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:
> On 12/07/2018 10:03, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
>> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> I'm doing it to wind you up
>>
>> No you're not.
>>

> 75% of British Jews say “the expansion of settlements on the West Bank
> is a major obstacle to peace”.

100% of British rightards can safely be ignored as they're vermin.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
The Todal
2018-07-12 10:08:16 UTC
On 12/07/2018 10:26, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:
> The Todal <***@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> No you're not.
>>>

>> 75% of British Jews say “the expansion of settlements on the West Bank
>> is a major obstacle to peace”.
>
> 100% of British rightards can safely be ignored as they're vermin.

We're definitely in agreement there - the rightards are, of course, the
Board of Deputies, the CAA, Ruth Smeeth, Luciana Berger and Nick Cohen.
Those who obsessively demand that the IHRA definition must include the
examples that aren't part of the definition.
BurfordTJustice

2018-07-09 18:34:22 UTC
How did they find the time?

Heard they were busy electing Trump?

: On 09/07/2018 17:39, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
: > p-0''0-h the cat (coder),
: >
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-09 17:25:38 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:39:50 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <***@netc.eu> wrote:

>p-0''0-h the cat (coder), <news:***@4ax.com>
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847
>>
>> Does he think we are going to forget about the lies.
>>
>> Let's blame the fall girl.
>>
>> I fucking hate the political elite. They are all scum.
>
>BoJo's indeed an ugly person. His resignation still means a little since
>the current ruling clique is largely a bunch of similar delusional morons
>and machinators. They'll replace him with someone else of the sort.
>But the resent resignations give a hope for development of a deeper crisis.
>It might give a chance for a substantial sanation within the UK elite.

Decimation is the answer. It would concentrate their minds on getting
the job done.