EUSSR. Fishing and army.
2018-03-12 08:20:07 UTC
https://www.ukipdaily.com/letters-to-the-editor-sunday-11th-march-2018/
tim...
2018-03-12 08:31:29 UTC
"harry" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d4685082-eb54-498e-95a5-***@googlegroups.com...
> https://www.ukipdaily.com/letters-to-the-editor-sunday-11th-march-2018/

It's letters from "nobodies" what's the issue?

pensive hamster
2018-03-12 16:32:29 UTC
On Monday, 12 March 2018 08:32:43 UTC, tim... wrote:
> "harry" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > https://www.ukipdaily.com/letters-to-the-editor-sunday-11th-march-2018/
>
> It's letters from "nobodies" what's the issue?

The first letter says, in part

'... there is another equally alarming give-away happening right
under our noses which some would say is of far greater import:
the folding into the EU of our armed forces. Henry Bolton did
touch on this at his “Save Our Services” campaign launch,
but subsequent effort came there none.'

As I understand it, now that we are leaving the EU, we will no
longer have a veto on setting up an EU army. So the EU is now
taking preliminary steps towards setting up an EU army.

I guess no one voted to lose our veto?