Europe's deep freeze claims new victims
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 11:25:30 UTC
Europe's deep freeze claims new victims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html
Simon Mason
2017-01-11 15:49:39 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Europe's deep freeze claims new victims
https://www.yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html
BLIMEY, I WAS IN VARNA IN JUNE AND IT WAS 32C.
NOW THE CHERNOMORE IS ICE!
JNugent
2017-01-13 18:11:52 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Europe's deep freeze claims new victims
https://www.yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html
What's the weather like in NYC at the moment, do you know?

I have been there four or five times, variously in November, January,
Fenruary, March and September.

The September visit was the only one where there weren't mounds of snow
heaped up at the edges of the sidewalks (pushed there by "snow-plows"
attached to the city's refuse trucks).
burfordTjustice
Weather
rbowman
2017-01-14 02:22:03 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by burfordTjustice
Europe's deep freeze claims new victims
https://www.yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html
What's the weather like in NYC at the moment, do you know?
I have been there four or five times, variously in November, January,
Fenruary, March and September.
The September visit was the only one where there weren't mounds of snow
heaped up at the edges of the sidewalks (pushed there by "snow-plows"
attached to the city's refuse trucks).
weather.com broken?

"Wintertime in New York town
The wind blowing snow around
Walk around with nowhere to go
Somebody could freeze right to the bone
I froze right to the bone
New York Times said it was the coldest winter in seventeen years
I didn't feel so cold then.'

'Talkin New York' Bob Dylan

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/talkinnewyork.html