Nigel Farage tells Brexiteers to get ready for second EU referendum to SILENCE Remoaners
2018-01-12 11:18:53 UTC
You were warned the original vote meant nothing..
Government will always do as it wishes...not what the peasants say..

Nigel Farage tells Brexiteers to get ready for second EU referendum to
SILENCE Remoaners
The former Ukip leader tweeted: "It's the last thing I've ever wanted but I
fear it may be forced upon us.

"We have to be prepared."

He claimed a second vote would see an even bigger majority for the Leave
campaign and silence the "whingeing" of Remainers for a generation.

But he said it was vital that Brexiteers began organising to see off the
challenge from hardline EU supporters such as Tony Blair, Sir Nick Clegg and
former Labour minister Lord Adonis.

"It would be naive to allow Remain organisations to build up war chests, get
their campaigns going, get their negative messages out while we Leavers
continue to be fractured, splintered, not campaigning, not pressurising MPs.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-12 11:33:37 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:18:53 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
You were warned the original vote meant nothing..
Government will always do as it wishes...not what the peasants say..
Engage your brain. Trump's hero Farage has gone loopy. The
responsibility is getting to him. He wants absolution. Poor thing. It
will probably end up killing him. Paranoia. Not pretty to watch. It's
tough at the top but then you'll never know. Anyway, nobody gives a fuck
about Farage, Blair, or the Liberals. The deal was shit either way but
it's done now. Everyone I know has moved on. Retracing your steps can be
more hazardous than moving forward. Don't wet your panties mon fricken
pansy there's still a long walk ahead.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896