Nigel Farage tells Brexiteers to get ready for second EU referendum to SILENCE Remoaners
2018-01-12 11:18:53 UTC
You were warned the original vote meant nothing..
Government will always do as it wishes...not what the peasants say..

Nigel Farage tells Brexiteers to get ready for second EU referendum to
SILENCE Remoaners
The former Ukip leader tweeted: "It's the last thing I've ever wanted but I
fear it may be forced upon us.

"We have to be prepared."

He claimed a second vote would see an even bigger majority for the Leave
campaign and silence the "whingeing" of Remainers for a generation.

But he said it was vital that Brexiteers began organising to see off the
challenge from hardline EU supporters such as Tony Blair, Sir Nick Clegg and
former Labour minister Lord Adonis.

"It would be naive to allow Remain organisations to build up war chests, get
their campaigns going, get their negative messages out while we Leavers
continue to be fractured, splintered, not campaigning, not pressurising MPs.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-12 11:33:37 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:18:53 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
<burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>You were warned the original vote meant nothing..
>Government will always do as it wishes...not what the peasants say..

Engage your brain. Trump's hero Farage has gone loopy. The
responsibility is getting to him. He wants absolution. Poor thing. It
will probably end up killing him. Paranoia. Not pretty to watch. It's
tough at the top but then you'll never know. Anyway, nobody gives a fuck
about Farage, Blair, or the Liberals. The deal was shit either way but
it's done now. Everyone I know has moved on. Retracing your steps can be
more hazardous than moving forward. Don't wet your panties mon fricken
pansy there's still a long walk ahead.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Database (slave) 0.002633 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000108 s
0.000258 s
0.000162 s
0.000649 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000091 s
0.000163 s
0.000116 s
0.000347 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000151 s
0.000151 s
0.000151 s
0.000151 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'KaarD4Xq' (1)
0.000143 s
0.000143 s
0.000143 s
0.000143 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000136 s
0.000136 s
0.000136 s
0.000136 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'KaarD4Xq' (1)
0.000515 s
0.000515 s
0.000515 s
0.000515 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'KaarD4Xq' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000692 s
0.000692 s
0.000692 s
0.000692 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.002945 s
42.6719 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (62)
0.000001 s
0.000087 s
0.000048 s
0.002945 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6883 kB
42.6719 kB
Requests 0.018107 s
497.5625 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"KaarD4Xq/nigel-farage-tells-brexiteers-to-get-ready-for-second-eu-referendum-to-silence-remoaners" (1)
0.018779 s
0.018779 s
0.018779 s
0.018779 s
525.5703 kB
525.5703 kB
525.5703 kB
525.5703 kB
Thread controller 0.000542 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000542 s
0.000542 s
0.000542 s
0.000542 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.008499 s
41.9297 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000010 s
0.001830 s
0.000827 s
0.002481 s
0.3672 kB
13.3438 kB
7.1563 kB
21.4688 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000539 s
0.000539 s
0.000539 s
0.000539 s
14.5469 kB
14.5469 kB
14.5469 kB
14.5469 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.005450 s
0.005450 s
0.005450 s
0.005450 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000029 s
0.000029 s
0.000029 s
0.000029 s
3.5469 kB
3.5469 kB
3.5469 kB
3.5469 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001787 s
5.7969 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001787 s
0.001787 s
0.001787 s
0.001787 s
5.7969 kB
5.7969 kB
5.7969 kB
5.7969 kB
Application Execution (250) 0.019904 s 0.103713 s 0.037809 s 0.025056 s
1,111.9297 kB 2,800.3594 kB 1,346.3313 kB 1,153.0703 kB