Why doesn't Burford change the world?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 15:55:47 UTC
Instead he just runs his mouth.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2018-07-10 18:11:55 UTC
The reasons are well beyound your ability to understand.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
:
: Instead he just runs his mouth.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
ZZyXX
2018-07-10 19:57:03 UTC

so many words when one would suffice "coward"
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-10 20:37:17 UTC
***@gmail.com LOL is a moron prison bitch waiting to happen.

"Burford is Byker" <

> wrote in message
: On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 8:55:50 AM UTC-7, p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
wrote:
: > Instead he just runs his mouth.
: >
:
: He lives in Canada. You know him also by his other racist personna:
Byker.
:
: Killfile both and wait for him to create another nym to post his shit.
Then bury it, too.
2018-07-10 21:45:26 UTC
On 07/10/2018 08:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> Instead he just runs his mouth.

Meaning you don't like what he says so you demean it.
Anything that violates Gleichschaltung (conformity or
political correctness) is "running his mouth".

I personally find the stuff he posts to be rather
informative. Your taste may vary.
Meanie
2018-07-10 22:12:13 UTC
On 7/10/2018 5:45 PM, T wrote:
> On 07/10/2018 08:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>>
>> Instead he just runs his mouth.
>
> Meaning you don't like what he says so you demean it.
> Anything that violates Gleichschaltung (conformity or
> political correctness) is "running his mouth".
>
> I personally find the stuff he posts to be rather
> informative.  Your taste may vary.

ROFLMFAO! Pot Kettle Black! Someone complaining about another running
their mouth (or specifically, should be fingers) yet doing the exact
same thing. Hypocrisy at her best and too stupid to realize it. No
wonder this place stinks of poo.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-11 07:59:21 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:12:13 -0400, Meanie <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/10/2018 5:45 PM, T wrote:
>> On 07/10/2018 08:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>>>
>>> Instead he just runs his mouth.
>>
>> Meaning you don't like what he says so you demean it.
>> Anything that violates Gleichschaltung (conformity or
>> political correctness) is "running his mouth".
>>
>> I personally find the stuff he posts to be rather
>> informative.  Your taste may vary.
>
>ROFLMFAO! Pot Kettle Black! Someone complaining about another running
>their mouth (or specifically, should be fingers) yet doing the exact
>same thing. Hypocrisy at her best and too stupid to realize it. No
>wonder this place stinks of poo.

OMG!, I'm being trollered!

Dusty Bin
2018-07-11 08:02:12 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 08:59:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:12:13 -0400, Meanie <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Meaning you don't like what he says so you demean it.
>>> Anything that violates Gleichschaltung (conformity or
>>> political correctness) is "running his mouth".
>>>
>>> I personally find the stuff he posts to be rather
>>> informative.  Your taste may vary.
>>
>>ROFLMFAO! Pot Kettle Black! Someone complaining about another running
>>their mouth (or specifically, should be fingers) yet doing the exact
>>same thing. Hypocrisy at her best and too stupid to realize it. No
>>wonder this place stinks of poo.
>
>OMG!, I'm being trollered!

Pooh, these guys are good. You stand no chance.

Then again I've said that before and you always whip my arse. Damn you
to hell, cat!

Ectoplasm, because it makes me think about beating my bishop.
BurfordTJustice
2018-07-13 09:46:09 UTC
: >On 7/10/2018 5:45 PM, T wrote:
: >> On 07/10/2018 08:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: >>>
: >>> Instead he just runs his mouth.
: >>
:
ZZyXX
2018-07-13 20:01:58 UTC

BurfordTJustice

BurfordTJustice
2018-07-13 09:46:37 UTC
"Uncle Monster" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
: On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 10:55:50 AM UTC-5, p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
wrote:
: > Instead he just runs his mouth.
: >
: > Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: > --
: > p-0.0-h the cat
: >
: >
: What have you done to change the world ya big pussy? Using a litter box
doesn't count. <snicker> ^_^
:
: [8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Database (slave) 0.002284 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000125 s
0.000174 s
0.000151 s
0.000602 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000102 s
0.000120 s
0.000113 s
0.000338 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'KO1EEhzh' (1)
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
0.000165 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000170 s
0.000170 s
0.000170 s
0.000170 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'KO1EEhzh' (1)
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'KO1EEhzh' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000392 s
0.000392 s
0.000392 s
0.000392 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003767 s
64.9141 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (102)
0.000001 s
0.000123 s
0.000037 s
0.003767 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6364 kB
64.9141 kB
Requests 0.024987 s
645.7969 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"KO1EEhzh/why-doesn-t-burford-change-the-world" (1)
0.025727 s
0.025727 s
0.025727 s
0.025727 s
673.8203 kB
673.8203 kB
673.8203 kB
673.8203 kB
Thread controller 0.000603 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000603 s
0.000603 s
0.000603 s
0.000603 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.013333 s
186.6328 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000009 s
0.002927 s
0.001535 s
0.004604 s
0.3672 kB
74.7891 kB
35.9583 kB
107.8750 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.002410 s
0.002410 s
0.002410 s
0.002410 s
62.8906 kB
62.8906 kB
62.8906 kB
62.8906 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.006156 s
0.006156 s
0.006156 s
0.006156 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000163 s
0.000163 s
0.000163 s
0.000163 s
13.5000 kB
13.5000 kB
13.5000 kB
13.5000 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001529 s
29.5938 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001529 s
0.001529 s
0.001529 s
0.001529 s
29.5938 kB
29.5938 kB
29.5938 kB
29.5938 kB
Application Execution (868) 0.019699 s 0.169331 s 0.036621 s 0.034150 s
1,111.0391 kB 3,612.8047 kB 1,308.2580 kB 1,294.1875 kB