Fake interpreter
Yellow
2013-12-11 20:32:22 UTC
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.

If anyone has missed this -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
Michael Swift
2013-12-11 21:27:30 UTC
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's memorial
and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafr
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
I've been avoiding the fawning sickfest as much as possible but I did
catch this while channel flicking, it was hilarious for a few minutes
then became embarrassing.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Cassandra
2013-12-12 07:51:25 UTC
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
Replacing a competent White man, with a Black man who didn't know what
they were doing , was a fitting tribute to all Mandela achieved in
South Africa.

-----
Please help me dispose of unwanted virtual currency:
Bitcoin:15t5vy9tRzFcoN9mMeosPuegxbtd94JBk4
Litecoin:LKJyrn8K1SCDZFGnGzSj4cbQEF4xrE9WjS
Cynic
2013-12-12 17:19:05 UTC
Post by Cassandra
Replacing a competent White man, with a Black man who didn't know what
they were doing , was a fitting tribute to all Mandela achieved in
South Africa.
LOL! Many a true word spoke in jest ...
--
Cynic

---
The Todal
2013-12-12 08:39:34 UTC
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
Yes, it demonstrates how dishonesty and corruption reign unchecked in
modern South Africa. It's quite disgusting.
True Blue
2013-12-12 11:20:17 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
Yes, it demonstrates how dishonesty and corruption reign unchecked in
modern South Africa. It's quite disgusting.
"The latest embarrassment was compounded by the news that Archbishop
Emeritus Desmond Tutu's house in Cape Town was burgled as he spoke at the
event."
Ste
2013-12-13 11:20:08 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by The Todal
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
Yes, it demonstrates how dishonesty and corruption reign unchecked in
modern South Africa. It's quite disgusting.
"The latest embarrassment was compounded by the news that Archbishop
Emeritus Desmond Tutu's house in Cape Town was burgled as he spoke at the
event."
The whole thing has turned out to be an absolute circus.

Zuma was booed relentlessly on the stage, Obama's selfie with big smiles all round, Tutu's house burgled as he spoke, the interpreter signing nonsense, some small church picketed the event saying Mandela was off to hell for adultery.

It has truly shone a light on the decadence of the place!

Scotch Mule.
2013-12-12 14:12:18 UTC
Post by The Todal
Yes, it demonstrates how dishonesty and corruption reign unchecked in
modern South Africa. It's quite disgusting...
Oh I Say,, spot on...That is exactly the spin wot is spinning now...

,,,,,

Nelsons last gift...

From CNN,,

Tamsanqa Dyantyi,,,
called a local radio station and defended himself,

says he has done other events without any complaints,,
BlhBlahBlah.

Hedrietta Bogopane-Zulu,,,
(Deputy minister of children and People with Disability)

Stands up an says responded and held firm,,

we dont want him attacked as an individual,,
maybe he does not speak sigh language that all understand,,,

Apologies to deaf community

,,,,
Errol Barnet CNN,,,

Its important because everyone here is talking about it,,

Critics of the government allege

High skilled people aren't able to make there way up

because of..

Corruption Nepotism,,, BlahBlahBlah,,,,Etc

,,,,

Lead Translator

Delphin Hlungwane (DeafSa)

Perhaps it was meant to be that way
so that Government South Africa and the World get
a wake up call,,respect these people they are citizens
and have human rights just like the rest of us..

,,,,

Errol Burnnet sums up,,,

Nelsons world famous signed constitution for this country includes
special accommodation for an official SA deaf language that's
yet to happen,, those supporting deaf the community feel this
incident will raise awareness and be a force for positive change...

Yup,,, its a familiar spin,,

,,,,,,,,

Though I would think that dishonesty and corruption has suited
many over the years...

,,,,,
r***@googlemail.com
2013-12-12 08:53:43 UTC
Apparently this is not the first time he
has done this.

Did he actually sign anything or was it gibberish?
Scotch Mule.
2013-12-12 09:05:59 UTC
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..

Bod
Yes, I saw that and found it highly amusing :-)
Judith
2013-12-12 10:28:55 UTC
Post by Scotch Mule.
Yes, I saw that and found it highly amusing :-)
shows just how stupid africans are

---
pensive hamster
2013-12-12 13:04:03 UTC
Post by Scotch Mule.
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..
The BBC reported that the fake interpreter said:
"I see angels come into the stadium"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25345627

Enough to put anyone off.
Cassandra
2013-12-12 18:19:51 UTC
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:05:59 +0000 (UTC), "Scotch Mule."
Post by Scotch Mule.
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..
And it came to pass Mandella touched him and the demons were cast out

-----
Scotch Mule.
2013-12-12 21:26:13 UTC
Post by Cassandra
Post by Scotch Mule.
Post by Yellow
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..
And it came to pass Mandella touched him and the demons were cast out
-----
Well i'll bite back ontha expletives, you you you

how canna tell ya.

There is a monster drivin your dreams,,,

Think of tomorrow..

Michael Swift
2013-12-13 00:31:24 UTC
Post by Cassandra
Post by Scotch Mule.
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..
And it came to pass Mandella touched him and the demons were cast out
Very true, he did actually say he saw Angels, all hail Mandella, I am
converted, I shall worship the Mandella who's sign is the burning tyre.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
t***@gmail.com
2013-12-13 11:04:48 UTC
Post by Scotch Mule.
Post by Yellow
Just been googling about the fake signing interpreter at Mandela's
memorial and haven't laughed so much for ages.
If anyone has missed this -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafri
ca/10510455/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-a-fake.html
It was claimed just now,, that he was having a schizophrenic episode,,
and trying not to show the world what was going on..
And it came to pass Mandella touched him and the demons were cast out
The Holy Ghost B2B Andy C - MC GQ & Spyda - NYE NEC 2007/08

:-)