PING FREDXX
Add Reply
pamela
2018-05-13 16:03:54 UTC
Fredxx, I wonder if you can help clear a matter up for me.

Please advise if you would be able to help. It takes little effort.
Fredxx
2018-05-13 20:00:06 UTC
How will I be able to clear up any matter for you?
pamela
2018-05-13 21:58:26 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
Fredxx, I wonder if you can help clear a matter up for me.
Please advise if you would be able to help. It takes little effort.
How will I be able to clear up any matter for you?
Why does "Fredxx" frequently post about an hour after "Ophelia" has
finished posting?

That pattern is quite strong once you go back and merge posts from
several newsgroups and it shows how you skip between them. I dumped
your posts since 2010 and the pattern those earlier days is even
stronger.

You're good at it and I fell for it completely. Just look at this!

I've posted using a different nym in another group but you do it in the
same group. To be fair, you don't really sock.
Fredxx
2018-05-13 22:58:46 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
Fredxx, I wonder if you can help clear a matter up for me.
Please advise if you would be able to help. It takes little effort.
How will I be able to clear up any matter for you?
Why does "Fredxx" frequently post about an hour after "Ophelia" has
finished posting?
That pattern is quite strong once you go back and merge posts from
several newsgroups and it shows how you skip between them. I dumped
your posts since 2010 and the pattern those earlier days is even
stronger.
You're good at it and I fell for it completely. Just look at this!
I've posted using a different nym in another group but you do it in the
same group. To be fair, you don't really sock.
I'm utterly amazed you would spend so much time looking for 'patterns'.

Perhaps the hour is a post-coital ritual?

Have you ever watched 'A Beautiful Mind'. I suggest you do (again) and
look at yourself in the mirror.

How you can get something so utterly wrong beats me. Perhaps I will
check when Ophelia posts and vary my times so you can further analyse
the 'pattern'.

You seriously have too much time on your hands, unless you too have
managed a Nobel prize?
pamela
2018-05-13 23:04:21 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
[...]
Furthermore, you used my name to post personal information about
another person without their permission in a manner which could be
considered harassment.

MID: <pd7drl$vbh$***@gioia.aioe.org>
MID: <pd4kmm$fd3$***@gioia.aioe.org>
MID: <pd4sag$shp$***@gioia.aioe.org> unauthorised personal data
MID: <pckiop$11s5$***@gioia.aioe.org>
MID: <pci6lk$1e07$***@gioia.aioe.org>
MID: <pcde40$1r4c$***@gioia.aioe.org> unauthorised personal data
MID: <pcdaqt$1m2d$***@gioia.aioe.org>

I've asked Paolo at Aoie for your IP in case I choose to file a report.
Fredxx
2018-05-13 23:27:44 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
Post by pamela
[...]
That is quite an accusation.
Perhaps you can assist what these are? And how they trace to a post.
Post by pamela
I've asked Paolo at Aoie for your IP in case I choose to file a report.
You are most welcome to do so.

I can honestly say in all my years of Usenet, which your studies should
suggest are many, I have never posted using a name someone else posts
under, nor have I ever been accused of such.

If anyone is treading on thin ice, it is you accusing me of something I
haven't done.

I will ensure this thread will remain active while you carry out further
research and it is not unreasonable for me to expect, at the very
minimum, to receive an apology from you.
GB
2018-05-14 09:37:48 UTC
Post by Fredxx
it is not unreasonable for me to expect, at the very
minimum, to receive an apology from you.
I have no idea which of you is right, but an apology, on usenet? The
home of the completely bonkers? You jest, of course.
Fredxx
2018-05-14 10:32:40 UTC
Post by GB
it is not unreasonable for me to expect, at the very minimum, to
receive an apology from you.
I have no idea which of you is right, but an apology, on usenet? The
home of the completely bonkers? You jest, of course.
I would happy apologise if I was wrong, and indeed I have done so at any
time my belief was misguided.

I agree the like of you have no idea who is right, or wrong, indeed that
is why I take exception to this accusation. Usenet is not truly
anonymous, so Pamela can easily obtain my ISP and, if she has the
integrity, find my identity and potentially compare with that of the
imposter.

Some here do have integrity, I appreciate its going to be a too high a
standard for Pamela. Contrary to your belief, if I am wrong on this part
and do indeed receive an apology, I will apologise for maligning Pamela.
pamela
2018-05-14 20:37:16 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by GB
it is not unreasonable for me to expect, at the very minimum, to
receive an apology from you.
I have no idea which of you is right, but an apology, on usenet?
The home of the completely bonkers? You jest, of course.
I would happy apologise if I was wrong, and indeed I have done so
at any time my belief was misguided.
I agree the like of you have no idea who is right, or wrong,
indeed that is why I take exception to this accusation. Usenet is
not truly anonymous, so Pamela can easily obtain my ISP and, if
she has the integrity, find my identity and potentially compare
with that of the imposter.
Some here do have integrity, I appreciate its going to be a too
high a standard for Pamela. Contrary to your belief, if I am wrong
on this part and do indeed receive an apology, I will apologise
for maligning Pamela.
I made an apology earlier to your "Ophelia" nym but after I saw what
was takening place I have withdrawn it.

You're right Usenet is not entirely anonymous but usually it takes
cause to find the information. Those harassed by having personal data
posted probably have that cause.

For the time being, Aioe has blocked posting from that IP.
Fredxx
2018-05-14 20:41:00 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
Post by GB
[...]
What is taking place. Then you have no integrity, if you make an
accusation and can't be arsed to follow it up.
Post by pamela
You're right Usenet is not entirely anonymous but usually it takes
cause to find the information. Those harassed by having personal data
posted probably have that cause.
For the time being, Aioe has blocked posting from that IP.
What IP, I presume not mine?

If dynamic, like mine, the block won't last long.
Fredxx
2018-05-19 15:34:35 UTC
Post by pamela
Post by Fredxx
[...]