HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...no, WONDER you prefer diddling little jew shub-kiddies and POPPING their, little jew shub-cherries...
2017-12-06 16:43:16 UTC
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!

LOLOK!

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
Gordon will ALWAYS go for the goat!

In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of his "attentions."

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2017-12-07 14:59:14 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 12:32:28 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling' Shittinb'ricks
<***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
I will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of my "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling! But we'd expect nothing LESS from
you primitive semitic ragheads!

- -

Post by The Jews
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
Gordon will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of his "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling!
Er, just the right amount of information! You're not embarrassed, are
you Gordon?

ROFLMJAO

2017-12-08 14:02:25 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 07:14:40 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
I will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of my "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling! But we'd expect nothing LESS from
you primitive semitic ragheads!
Er, just the right amount of information!
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!

- -

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
Gordon will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of his "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling!
Er, just the right amount of information! You're not embarrassed, are
you Gordon?
ROFLMJAO
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?

Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!

Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!

ROFLMJAO

2017-12-09 13:55:27 UTC
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 06:20:30 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of my "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling! But we'd expect nothing LESS from
you primitive semitic ragheads!
Er, just the right amount of information!
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
my jew subhuman sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows I have more than several jew screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of us subhuman semites!
Now we can see why! We even made HITLER wretch!
You, DID Feigling!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
<jew smut b'rissed>
The sad truth restored.
Post by The Jews
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!
Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!
ROFLMJAO
I, DID Feigling!
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!

LOL

2017-12-10 14:19:37 UTC
On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 06:11:39 -0800, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling' Shittinb'ricks
<jew smut b'rissed>
The sad jew smut restored.
<jew smut reb'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of my "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling! But we'd expect nothing LESS from
you primitive semitic ragheads!
Er, just the right amount of information!
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
my jew subhuman sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows I have more than several jew screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of us subhuman semites!
Now we can see why! We even made HITLER wretch!
You, DID Feigling!
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
Post by The Jews
<jew smut b'rissed>
The sad truth restored.
Post by The Jews
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!
Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!
ROFLMJAO
I, DID Feigling!
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!
LOL
You, DID Feigling!
No, your humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind, Gordon!
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling?
To what end, Gordon?

Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®?

LOL

We both know you haven't.

2017-12-11 14:13:28 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:23:25 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of my "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling! But we'd expect nothing LESS from
you primitive semitic ragheads!
Er, just the right amount of information!
You're not embarrassed, are you Feigling? No, you subhuman semites
got, no shame!
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
my jew subhuman sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows I have more than several jew screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of us subhuman semites!
Now we can see why! We even made HITLER wretch!
You, DID Feigling!
No, my jew humiliation and exposure as an abject jew coward isn't what I had
in mind, Gordon!
Isn't, it Feigling?
Post by The Jews
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless jew excuses to avoid
getting 'holocausted'® and throwing circumcised jew cunts under the
jew bus instead?

We both know you haven't.

LOLOK

- -

Post by The Jews
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®?
LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
LOL

Didn't think so!
Post by The Jews
We both know you haven't.
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL

2017-12-12 14:12:51 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:27:11 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless jew excuses to avoid
getting 'holocausted'® and throwing circumcised jew cunts under the
jew bus instead?
We both know you haven't.
Didn't think so!
Right! NO, way!

LOLOK

- -

Post by The Jews
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL
Right!
It's what you WANT, Gordon. Trust us!

2017-12-13 13:56:14 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:20:13 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless jew excuses to avoid
getting 'holocausted'® and throwing circumcised jew cunts under the
jew bus instead?
We both know you haven't.
Didn't think so!
Right! NO, way!
It's what we WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
Are you NUTS? Look at the jew a"hs who trusted Bernie Made Off!
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLOK

- -

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL
Right!
It's what you WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
We're all you GOT, Gordie!

LOL

2017-12-14 14:22:11 UTC
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 06:20:34 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless jew excuses to avoid
getting 'holocausted'® and throwing circumcised jew cunts under the
jew bus instead?
We both know you haven't.
Didn't think so!
Right! NO, way!
It's what we WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
Are you NUTS? Look at the jew a"hs who trusted Bernie Made Off!
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We're all we GOT in the jew ghetto, Gordie!
Right! NO, humans what, so ever!

LOLOK

- -

Post by The Jews
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
We're all you GOT, Gordie!
Are you NUTS?
I don't recall giving you a CHOICE, Gordie! Of course, if you were to
emerge from your basement.....

[chuckle]

[sound of no cajones]

2017-12-15 13:46:02 UTC
On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:49:32 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless jew excuses to avoid
getting 'holocausted'® and throwing circumcised jew cunts under the
jew bus instead?
We both know you haven't.
Didn't think so!
Right! NO, way!
It's what we WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
Are you NUTS? Look at the jew a"hs who trusted Bernie Made Off!
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We're all we GOT in the jew ghetto, Gordie!
Right! NO, humans what, so ever!
I don't recall you giving me a CHOICE, Gordie! Of course, if I were to
emerge from my jew ghetto.....
[chuckle]
[sound of no cajones]
And no exit permit!

But hay! Why don't you throw some elderly circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus instead?

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by The Jews
[sound of no cajones]
And no exit permit!
There's no such thing as an "exit permit" Gordon! You know that! It's
just one of your excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®!

2017-12-16 14:09:27 UTC
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 05:47:54 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
It's what we WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
Are you NUTS? Look at the jew a"hs who trusted Bernie Made Off!
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We're all we GOT in the jew ghetto, Gordie!
Right! NO, humans what, so ever!
I don't recall you giving me a CHOICE, Gordie! Of course, if I were to
emerge from my jew ghetto.....
[chuckle]
[sound of no cajones]
And no exit permit!
But hay! Why don't you throw some elderly circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus instead?
I can't afford an "exit permit" Gordon! You know that! It's
just one of my jew excuses to avoid getting holocausted® by a human!
Of, COURSE Feigling-Unglück!

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
[sound of no cajones]
And no exit permit!
There's no such thing as an "exit permit" Gordon! You know that! It's
just one of your excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®!
Of, COURSE Feigling-Unglück!
But thanks for CONTINUALLY proving your cowardice! Says us a LOT of
effort!

LOL

The Peeler
2017-12-15 20:49:54 UTC
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 05:46:02 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
I don't recall giving you a CHOICE, Gordie! Of course, if you were to
emerge from your basement.....
[chuckle]
[sound of no cajones]
And no exit permit!
And no brains, and no woman, and no sex, and no friends, and no life! You
ARE MISERY INCARNATE, you abnormal housebound idiot! LOL
But hay! Why don't you throw some elderly circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus instead?
BTW, why do you keep BRAGGING about being a complete retard? Because you
simply ARE a complete retard, Retardovic? <BG>
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:22:11 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL
Right!
It's what you WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
We're all you GOT, Gordie!
LOL
Right! You people are my life, my breath! I'd be NOTHING without you!
You certainly can say that again, poor asshole! LOL
2017-12-13 19:49:15 UTC
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:56:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL
Right!
It's what you WANT, Gordon. Trust us!
Trust a g-ddam *jew*??? I don't THINK so!
Trust me, you not only WANT the humiliation ...you NEED it, you dumb
masochistic serbian bitch! LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:12:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
We both know you haven't.
No, my humiliation and exposure as an abject coward isn't what I had
in mind!
But that's what you're going to GET! LOL
Right! In EVERY, way!
Indeed! And you make it so EASY for us, too, you dumb serb bitch! LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-12-12 19:21:04 UTC
Sigh(!) It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two year olds!?"
The Peeler
2017-12-11 17:48:13 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:13:28 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
To what end, Gordon?
Are you hinting that you have discovered a way to grow some cajones
and DO something about it, without endless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®?
LOL
We both know you haven't.
Of course we both know it! But do you HAVE state it publicly all the time?
Yes, it's simply too much fun, you abject COWARD! LOL
The Peeler
2017-12-10 17:05:25 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:19:37 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!
Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!
ROFLMJAO
I, DID Feigling!
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!
LOL
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
I understand this means you are chickening out, already AGAIN, you miserable
COWARD!
2017-12-10 17:15:09 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!
Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!
ROFLMJAO
I, DID Feigling!
It's not too late to do something about it, Gordon!
LOL
Grown enough of a cojón to prove where you infest and get,
'holocausted'®™ Fiegling? Or are you going to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus again?
I understand this means you are chickening out, already AGAIN, you miserable
COWARD!
It never fails! His Paralytische Angst vor Juden is palpable!

His fingers automatically start typing out excuses as soon as the
subject is mentioned!

ROFLMJAO
The Peeler
2017-12-09 21:33:42 UTC
On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 05:55:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Why on earth would I be embarrassed about reminding everyone about
your nazi sexual perversions, Gordon?
Everyone already knows you have more than several screws loose, and
that even Hitler wanted to get rid of you subhuman slavs!
Now we can see why! You even made HITLER wretch!
ROFLMJAO
I, DID Feigling! As the Germans under the old German Kaiser used to say
about us piece of shit serbs: "serbien muß sterbien"!
Indeed, they used to say that, and right they were!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
The Peeler
2017-12-08 21:47:47 UTC
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 06:02:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Gordon will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of his "attentions."
Er, too much information Feigling!
Er, just the right amount of information! You're not embarrassed, are
you Gordon?
ROFLMJAO
Ever heard of ANY psychopath who knew what "embarrassed" means? I suppose not!
You got a valid point there, psychopath! It's generally assumed to be a
genetic defect with your kind, dreckserb!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-12-07 21:25:08 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Gordon will ALWAYS go for the goat!
In fact, given a choice between ANYTHING and a goat, the goat will
ALWAYS be the object of his "attentions."
Well, I grew up on a serbian farm, you know!
There's nothing "well" about that, perverted dreckserb!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-12-06 20:40:33 UTC
...when the alternative is, a camel, a goat or a circumcised jew
subwoman!
LOLOK!
- -
Arizona."
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL