Scum Brady finaly dead.
Mike Swift
2017-05-16 00:22:55 UTC
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.

The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.

All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
The Todal
2017-05-16 08:21:53 UTC
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
He died of emphysema caused by heavy cigarette smoking. He wanted his
cigarette smoking to kill him and he eventually got his wish.

One letter says:

"Haven't exercised in the open air since 1975; walking from a matchbox
into a shoebox of sunshine only reminded me of where I was and could be.
Three deacades devoid of sunshine hasn't affected my health
unfortunately, despite my smoking the strongest tobacco. My luck has run
out I can't even catch cancer."

I think it's a pity they didn't stop him smoking cigarettes. The best
punishment for him was decades of prison life which he hated. If
cigarettes were his only pleasure they should have been withdrawn from him.
GB
2017-05-16 13:24:53 UTC
If
cigarettes were his only pleasure they should have been withdrawn from him.
Whilst I abhor Brady - we all do - are you seriously suggesting a
harsher prison regime for some prisoners than others? If so, which ones,
have you changed your subscription from the Guardian to the DM, and
what's wrong with hard labour?
Graham T
Murderers who shoot people in the head who are already dieing.
Surely that depends on the colour of the dye they're using?
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 16:05:17 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Surely that depends on the colour of the dye they're using?
HO-HO-HO. That is SOOO funny and original innit, old pedo.
The Peeler
2017-05-16 16:21:31 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 08:16:33 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Graham T
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
cigarettes were his only pleasure they should have been withdrawn from him.
Whilst I abhor Brady - we all do - are you seriously suggesting a
harsher prison regime for some prisoners than others?
Murderers who shoot people in the head who are already dieing.
Surely that depends on the colour of the dye they're using?
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Todal
2017-05-16 17:32:09 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
If
cigarettes were his only pleasure they should have been withdrawn from him.
Whilst I abhor Brady - we all do - are you seriously suggesting a
harsher prison regime for some prisoners than others? If so, which ones,
have you changed your subscription from the Guardian to the DM, and
what's wrong with hard labour?
If his only pleasure was cigarettes, it would be perfectly reasonable to
withdraw them to protect his health and that of the people who have to
share his prison air.

By all means let him have dominoes and endless repeats of "Porridge" on TV.
JNugent
2017-05-16 19:35:38 UTC
Post by GB
If cigarettes were his only pleasure they should have been withdrawn
from him.
Whilst I abhor Brady - we all do - are you seriously suggesting a
harsher prison regime for some prisoners than others?
If he is, he's right.

Brady and Hindley should have been very harshly treated, as a one off
exercise, about thirty days after sentence was passed and the appeal
process had been quickly exhausted.

A suspended sentence, you could call it.
2017-05-16 13:02:15 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 01:22:55 +0100, Mike Swift
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
We mustn't condemn such people...we must try to understand them.
<snigger>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
SOOO original, old nazoid pedo... LOL!
The Peeler
2017-05-16 15:44:00 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 06:02:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Mike Swift
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
We mustn't condemn such people...we must try to understand them.
<snigger>
Sure you say that, that's because you are one of "those" people, you
deviated housebound psychopathic swine!
Brian Reay
2017-05-16 14:50:50 UTC
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
He is one of the many examples why we should have the death penalty.

He should have been executed and his organs harvested. Ditto Hindley.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
The Todal
2017-05-16 17:33:40 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
He is one of the many examples why we should have the death penalty.
He should have been executed and his organs harvested. Ditto Hindley.
Oh, Hindley wasn't at all as bad as Brady. She should have been released
as per the recommendations of her trial judge, but each Home Secretary
was too cowardly to risk upsetting The Sun and the Daily Mail.
Jethro_uk
2017-05-17 10:18:27 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot
pokers for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
He is one of the many examples why we should have the death penalty.
Why ? He's probably one of the best arguments for abolition there is. He
committed his murders when he could have been hanged for them - clearly
didn't deter him. And his prolonged incarceration may have done some good
in finding the body (and confession) of an additional victim.
Post by Brian Reay
He should have been executed and his organs harvested. Ditto Hindley.
I have a vague recollection he used to transcribe newspapers and books
into Braille for a while - not sure why he was prevented from this.
Paul Cummins
2017-05-17 19:27:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
He is one of the many examples why we should have the death penalty.
He should have been executed and his organs harvested.
Pity Heart Transplants only started 2 years AFYER their conviction.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Bitcoin: 1LzAJBqzoaEudhsZ14W7YrdYSmLZ5m1seZ
2017-05-17 20:13:55 UTC
Would YOU want a heart with all that depraved DNA?
The Peeler
2017-05-17 21:28:09 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:13:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Paul Cummins
Pity Heart Transplants only started 2 years AFYER their conviction.
Would YOU want a heart with all that depraved DNA?
It would STILL be superior to your depraved DNA, you abormal housebound
sexual cripple!
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
As compared to your sub-louse DNA?
Altroy1
2017-05-17 21:18:08 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
All we need to know is that he died in fear and agony, just like the
children he murdered.
Mike
He is one of the many examples why we should have the death penalty.
He should have been executed and his organs harvested. Ditto Hindley.
Yet Brady was refused the ability to self-administer the death penalty
and was force fed. The courts ruled that he was mentally incompetent and
could not take that decision himself. Presumably that means he was
incapable in other respects and would by that logic be ineligible for
the death penalty?

Myra Hindley was awestruck by Brady and probably would not have done
what she did otherwise yet was held in prison to her death at great
taxpayer expense.

Meanwhile: repeat-offence burglars and other riff-raff that are arguably
a greater threat to society than the elderly Ms Hindley are released on
suspended sentences time and time again. It's pretended that this is
about mercy and giving the thieves another chance but the dogs in the
street know its more about the cost of incarceration and overflowing
prisons.
GB
2017-05-17 20:20:10 UTC
Post by Altroy1
It's pretended that this is
about mercy and giving the thieves another chance but the dogs in the
street know its more about the cost of incarceration and overflowing
prisons.
I don't think there's any pretence at all that the jails are full, and
jail sentences, parole, etc have to take that into account.
pensive hamster
2017-05-18 14:29:56 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Altroy1
It's pretended that this is
about mercy and giving the thieves another chance but the dogs in the
street know its more about the cost of incarceration and overflowing
prisons.
I don't think there's any pretence at all that the jails are full, and
jail sentences, parole, etc have to take that into account.
But not, it seems, in Scotland or N Ireland:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38596034

'... The principal reason is numbers. England and Wales went
from almost 45,000 prisoners in 1991 to 85,000 two decades
later - an increase of nearly 90%.

'Justice and policing are devolved matters for Scotland and
Northern Ireland. There has been nothing like the same rise in
the jail population in Scotland, where the latest figure, around
7,200, is the lowest it has been for a decade. In Northern
Ireland, there are some 1,500 people in custody, about 300
fewer than in the mid-1990s.

'So why did numbers rise so steeply in England and Wales?
Some lobby groups and criminologists point to a "moral panic"
following the murder in 1993 of the toddler James Bulger.

'Experts describe a sentencing "arms race" between political
parties vying to be the strongest on law and order. Former
Conservative leader Michael Howard's "prison works" versus
former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair's "tough on crime,
tough on the causes of crime" ...'
GB
2017-05-18 14:47:34 UTC
Post by pensive hamster
'So why did numbers rise so steeply in England and Wales?
Some lobby groups and criminologists point to a "moral panic"
following the murder in 1993 of the toddler James Bulger.
'Experts describe a sentencing "arms race" between political
parties vying to be the strongest on law and order. Former
Conservative leader Michael Howard's "prison works" versus
former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair's "tough on crime,
tough on the causes of crime" ...'
Just speaking from memory, Sweden have taken the view that they are more
concerned about sorting out the causes of crime and reforming prisoners,
rather than punishing them. That's been effective and their prison
population has fallen.

We do seem to have gone down the route in England, at least, of bowing
to the howling mobs, rather than doing what's been proven to work
elsewhere.

Here we go. My memory is not too bad.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/26/prison-sweden-not-punishment-nils-oberg

I think the position is similar in Holland?
JNugent
2017-05-19 15:07:08 UTC
Post by GB
Just speaking from memory, Sweden have taken the view that they are more
concerned about sorting out the causes of crime and reforming prisoners,
rather than punishing them. That's been effective and their prison
population has fallen.
If one decides not to punish prisoners, one ought not to be surprised
when the numbers being punished falls. That is the decision that is made
when deciding no to punish prisoners.

Judith
2017-05-16 19:01:34 UTC
Post by Mike Swift
I'm not a fan of the various Sky Fairy sects but in a way I hope they
are true and Brady spends an eternity being buggered with red hot pokers
for his heinous crimes.
The BBC in it's politically correct left wing ideology even has an
online page entitled Obituary: Ian Brady.
I see the nasty left wing newspapers: The Telegraph and The Times also had
pages entitled Obituary.

That really is terrible - isn't it.
Paul Cummins
2017-05-17 19:27:00 UTC
Post by Judith
That really is terrible - isn't it.
Lets consider this.

He killed a number of people, and was senteced t Life Imprisonment.

He served his full sentence and died in custody.
GB