shoddy island stinking
Add Reply
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-07 06:24:27 UTC
yawn
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-08 01:11:22 UTC
Now the island stinkers have refused to give Skripal's cousine visa under
pretext that Yulia is not willing to see any relatives from Russia. The
pretext looks obviously bogus. In the phone call Yulia said clearly to her
cousine that the latter should expect certain denial of visa, which hints
that the real reason is not her unwillingness but rather the unwillingness
of the island government. It might be that she is currently subjected to a
severe psychological pressure or even some V special V medical treatment.

Anyway, it's a good lesson to all Russian (")fugitives("), - each of them
may find him or herself in a sudden trouble if the IoS government decides
to use such a person as a small pawn for its usual dirty machinations.
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 07:47:00 UTC
On 8 Apr 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote
(in article <pabqcj$ufi$***@os.motzarella.org>):

> Now the island stinkers have refused to give Skripal's cousine visa under
> pretext that Yulia is not willing to see any relatives from Russia. The
> pretext looks obviously bogus. In the phone call Yulia said clearly to her
> cousine that the latter should expect certain denial of visa, which hints
> that the real reason is not her unwillingness but rather the unwillingness
> of the island government. It might be that she is currently subjected to a
> severe psychological pressure or even some V special V medical treatment.

Yes, we will never know of the pressure doctors at Salisbury hospital have
been under, to administer certain psychological ‘experiments’ to a couple
of patients while they were in comas.

> Anyway, it's a good lesson to all Russian (")fugitives("), - each of them
> may find him or herself in a sudden trouble if the IoS government decides
> to use such a person as a small pawn for its usual dirty machinations.

People in the UK will do as the state approves or, if not, they will suffer
any kind of undercover consequence.

Remember what happened to Jean Charles De Menezes....
Norman Wells
2018-04-08 08:02:02 UTC
On 08/04/2018 02:11, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> Now the island stinkers have refused to give Skripal's cousine visa
> under pretext that Yulia is not willing to see any relatives from
> Russia. The pretext looks obviously bogus. In the phone call Yulia said
> clearly to her cousine that the latter should expect certain denial of
> visa, which hints
> that the real reason is not her unwillingness but rather the
> unwillingness of the island government.

The whole purpose of any visa system is to enable the country concerned
to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't want. It's a right any sovereign
nation has.

Russian citizens do not have automatice right of entry into the UK.
They are subject to visa requirements.

"The British Consulate refused to issue a visa for the niece of ex-GRU
Colonel Sergey Skripal, Viktoria, for several reasons. First of all, the
diplomatic department found the purpose of the visit of the Russian
woman unconvincing, BBC reports citing the copy of the denial notification.

"In particular, in her application, Viktoria Skripal wrote that she
intended to visit her relatives in the UK, to which the consulate noted
that there was “no evidence that she had previously visited Sergei and
Yulia Skripal in the UK.” In addition, it is specified in the document
that Sergey Skripal is not in a position to receive guests now. And
finally, the diplomats are not confident that Yulia Skripal wants this
visit.

"On top of everything else, Viktoria Skripal could not provide documents
on her financial solvency - the department doubted that she has
sufficient funds for travel expenses, as well as for a long stay in Britain.

"In her application, the woman specified she was unemployed; she
negatively answered the question of whether she had sponsors, savings or
other sources of income."

https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/reasons-for-refusal-to-issue-visa-to-skripal-s-niece-revealed/
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 08:19:35 UTC
On 8 Apr 2018, Norman Wells wrote
(in article <***@mid.individual.net>):

> On 08/04/2018 02:11, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> > Now the island stinkers have refused to give Skripal's cousine visa
> > under pretext that Yulia is not willing to see any relatives from
> > Russia. The pretext looks obviously bogus. In the phone call Yulia said
> > clearly to her cousine that the latter should expect certain denial of
> > visa, which hints
> > that the real reason is not her unwillingness but rather the
> > unwillingness of the island government.
>
> The whole purpose of any visa system is to enable the country concerned
> to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't want. It's a right any sovereign
> nation has.
>
> Russian citizens do not have automatice right of entry into the UK.
> They are subject to visa requirements.
>
> "The British Consulate refused to issue a visa for the niece of ex-GRU
> Colonel Sergey Skripal, Viktoria, for several reasons. First of all, the
> diplomatic department found the purpose of the visit of the Russian
> woman unconvincing, BBC reports citing the copy of the denial notification.
>
> "In particular, in her application, Viktoria Skripal wrote that she
> intended to visit her relatives in the UK,

Which no doubt was correct.

> to which the consulate noted
> that there was “no evidence that she had previously visited Sergei and
> Yulia Skripal in the UK.”

So what?

Using that childish excuse, no one would ever be granted a visa for the first
time.

> In addition, it is specified in the document
> that Sergey Skripal is not in a position to receive guests now.

That is for the medics to decide, not the Foreign Office.

> And
> finally, the diplomats are not confident that Yulia Skripal wants this
> visit.

That is for Yulia to decide, not the Foreign Office.

> "On top of everything else, Viktoria Skripal could not provide documents
> on her financial solvency - the department doubted that she has
> sufficient funds for travel expenses, as well as for a long stay in Britain.

We have been through this nonsense already.

> "In her application, the woman specified she was unemployed; she
> negatively answered the question of whether she had sponsors, savings or
> other sources of income."

Which is just the previous sentence re-worded to sound even worse... and
still fails to accept reality.

> https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/reasons-for-refusal-to-issue-visa-to-s
> kripal-s-niece-revealed/

So basically this reply answers all the questions anyone would ever want to
ask concerning the British establishment. They are childish, petty,
stalinistic in their outlook, uncompassionate, think they know far more than
the medical profession or the patients themselves, and behave like the
gestapo.

Given the boss of the Foreign Office is Dumbo Johnson, they have the perfect
man for the department.
harry
2018-04-08 08:34:37 UTC
On Sunday, 8 April 2018 09:19:36 UTC+1, johnny-knowall wrote:
> [...]
>
> We have been through this nonsense already.
>

> > "In her application, the woman specified she was unemployed; she
> > negatively answered the question of whether she had sponsors, savings or
> > other sources of income."
>
> Which is just the previous sentence re-worded to sound even worse... and
> still fails to accept reality.
>

> > https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/reasons-for-refusal-to-issue-visa-to-s
> > kripal-s-niece-revealed/
>
> So basically this reply answers all the questions anyone would ever want to
> ask concerning the British establishment. They are childish, petty,
> stalinistic in their outlook, uncompassionate, think they know far more than
> the medical profession or the patients themselves, and behave like the
> gestapo.
>
> Given the boss of the Foreign Office is Dumbo Johnson, they have the perfect

We don't need any more parasite Eastern Europeans here thanks.
Bad enough having them take up NHS beds.
Have the Russians offered to pay for the Skripal's health care?

I 'spect someone from the embassy can visit when they're well enough.
Ophelia
2018-04-08 12:58:04 UTC
"Norman Wells" wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...

On 08/04/2018 02:11, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> Now the island stinkers have refused to give Skripal's cousine visa under
> pretext that Yulia is not willing to see any relatives from Russia. The
> pretext looks obviously bogus. In the phone call Yulia said clearly to her
> cousine that the latter should expect certain denial of visa, which hints
> that the real reason is not her unwillingness but rather the unwillingness
> of the island government.

The whole purpose of any visa system is to enable the country concerned
to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't want. It's a right any sovereign
nation has.

Russian citizens do not have automatice right of entry into the UK.
They are subject to visa requirements.

"The British Consulate refused to issue a visa for the niece of ex-GRU
Colonel Sergey Skripal, Viktoria, for several reasons. First of all, the
diplomatic department found the purpose of the visit of the Russian
woman unconvincing, BBC reports citing the copy of the denial notification.

"In particular, in her application, Viktoria Skripal wrote that she
intended to visit her relatives in the UK, to which the consulate noted
that there was “no evidence that she had previously visited Sergei and
Yulia Skripal in the UK.” In addition, it is specified in the document
that Sergey Skripal is not in a position to receive guests now. And
finally, the diplomats are not confident that Yulia Skripal wants this
visit.

"On top of everything else, Viktoria Skripal could not provide documents
on her financial solvency - the department doubted that she has
sufficient funds for travel expenses, as well as for a long stay in Britain.

"In her application, the woman specified she was unemployed; she
negatively answered the question of whether she had sponsors, savings or
other sources of income."

https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/reasons-for-refusal-to-issue-visa-to-skripal-s-niece-revealed/

==

I read that the CIA and the FBI are now working together to get the Skripals
new identities in the US.

Let us hope that will keep them safe.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-11 20:40:25 UTC
The island authorities hide Yulia Skripal from any contacts, which looks
rather like an abduction or kidnapping. Some silly aboriginals, whose
posts I saw in Twitter, say she's not willing to have contacts with the
Russians because they tried to kill her. Such is the faulty logic of the
primitive island tribe, based on circular references within their box.

The whole conspiracy theory, developed by the island shamans around the
Skripals case, is based on circular references within the box and trust
to their own alleged 'intelligence', which all is utterly unverifiable.
Moreover, it's visible, they seek to destroy everything that might be
investigated later independently as a material stuff, relevant to the
case (including those poor pets). Looks like, they reasonably fear that
such an investigation may destroy the crazy theory they have invented.

As long as the island officials speak on her behalf, it's impossible to
know what Yulia Skripal really thinks or wants to say. Her relatives in
Russia say before the incident she had certain plans for life: household
improvement, marriage etc. In her childhood, she spent many time in the
island, but then voluntarily chose to build her adult life in Russia.

She is quite a young woman with a labile psyche, it's reasonably to
believe that the official English scum subjected her to a massive
psychological treatment while she was in hospital, to indoctrinate her
in certain way. I suspect, the real reason, why the island officials are
obstructing her contacts with her relatives from Russia is that the scum
are afraid that such contacts could weaken the indoctrination, and she
mignt change her mind in some way.

Of course, all this makes sense only in assumption that the person is
really alive, the island officials certainly claim so, but so far there
was no way to verify this their claim as well.

<http://www.unz.com/ishamir/the-russians-are-flabbergasted/>
This piece of black Russian humour had been forwarded a lot around the net:
Skripal had been poisoned by a most powerful poison, 2 grams will kill half
a country instantly! The Russians
- poisoned him in the restaurant
- no, on the bench
- no, in the car
- No, the door handle was smeared
- No, the suitcase was poisoned
- No, everything in the house was poisoned.
- Oh, and buckwheat was poisoned,
- but they did not die instantly, but walked around somewhere for four hours,
- but the policeman that discovered them almost died on the spot,
- but the poison was instantly identified,
- an antidote was instantly introduced, and Skripals and the policeman were
saved;
- The policeman had been discharged next day!
- But they were in coma, and they will never recover!
- but no, the daughter had recovered fast!
- Oh, and dad is revived ... a miracle!
- and they both are quickly recovering, your strongest poison is useless.
- the restaurant had been surrounded by police in spacesuits
- the park had been surrounded by police in spacesuits
- the house had surrounded by police in spacesuits
- they are in spacesuits, since the poison is deadly dangerous, but next to
them are policemen without protection ...
- The bench was cut down and removed: it's such a terrible poison that the
bench retained its toxic quality for two weeks;
- but the cat had survived in the poisoned house ... the policeman had
touched Skripal and nearly died, and the cat survived ... and the guinea
pigs would survive, but they were all forgotten, and died of hunger in the
house;
- and their remains were immediately burned, as they are poisoned by the
strongest poison;
- For two weeks they were poisoned by the strongest poison and survived, and
now they had to be urgently cremated;
- Only guinea pigs died, the cat survived all this poison. It was stressful
and hungry, so they killed it and cremated to make it certain nobody will
find the secret etc etc. ..
johnny-knowall
2018-04-11 21:04:59 UTC
On 11 Apr 2018, Oleg Smirnov wrote
(in article <palrs0$52f$***@os.motzarella.org>):

> [...]
> - they are in spacesuits, since the poison is deadly dangerous, but next to
> them are policemen without protection ...
> - The bench was cut down and removed: it's such a terrible poison that the
> bench retained its toxic quality for two weeks;
> - but the cat had survived in the poisoned house ... the policeman had
> touched Skripal and nearly died, and the cat survived ... and the guinea
> pigs would survive, but they were all forgotten, and died of hunger in the
> house;
> - and their remains were immediately burned, as they are poisoned by the
> strongest poison;
> - For two weeks they were poisoned by the strongest poison and survived, and
> now they had to be urgently cremated;
> - Only guinea pigs died, the cat survived all this poison. It was stressful
> and hungry, so they killed it and cremated to make it certain nobody will

Yulia probably remembers nothing, but she has been moved to a place where
soon she will have a clear and highly detailed recall of this man talking
Russian who came to her father’s door just as they were about to go out for
Sunday lunch.

I think the only difficulty still to be sorted out is, which right wing
national newspaper will be given this “exclusive” from a “government
spokesperson”; and how much someone called Murdoch or Dacre will have to
pay for the privilege.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-12 14:44:55 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yc24yx79> counterpunch.org

How Can We Know If a Chemical Weapons Attack Took Place in Syria?

PATRICK COCKBURN | APRIL 12, 2018

.. The Russian and Syrian government accounts of what happened, varying
between saying there were no attacks or that evidence for them has been
fabricated, are contradictory. A Russian spokeswoman said on Wednesday
that the use of "smart missiles" on Syrian government forces could be an
attempt to destroy the evidence. ..

The island *wits are desperate to search for 'contradictions' in claims
of the Russian officials. Cockburn personally is far from the worst, but
he manifests the common syndrome. Thus they seek to instill in their
audience a false image of ostensibly confused and embarrassed 'Russians'
ostensibly trying to make 'incoherent excuses'. Sometimes, quite rarely,
contradictory statements appear, of course, but most of those ostensible
'contradictions' in your media take place due to inaccurate translation
(where the inaccuracy may well be deliberate) or inability of the island
tribe to grasp exact meaning of something said within a context.

Specifically, the above Russian spokeswoman was a bit sarcastic, and the
meaning of her words is that a missile attack would look as an attempt
to destroy evidence if an evidence was there. It doesn't imply that some
certain evidence really exists there. Meanwhile, the writer gives it as
an example of 'contradiction' to the claims of the Russia experts that
visited the site of the alleged chemical attack and could not find there
any evidence of the sort.

In the similar shoddy way they 'noticed' ostensible 'contradictions' in
the Russian official claims with regard to the Skripals case and other
topics, which is rather a talk among their own voices within their head.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-19 19:57:35 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yak3p6le> antiwar.com

.. The UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) continues to prevent
chemical inspectors from entering Douma for their investigation, citing
safety concerns. .. The OPCW inspectors did not visit Monday, and there
were many allegations exchanged as to why. Though the shoddy island
official stinkers blamed Russia for the delay, it is now clear that the
UNDSS is driving the scheduling.

The UNDSS team visited two sites in Douma, but fled both times. In the
first case, they claimed there was a large crowd there, and they were
concerned about safety. At the second site there was a report of an
explosion nearby, and claimed to have come under small arms fire by some
unknown faction. ..

So the UN pussies turned out to be [xenophobically] afraid of 'a large
crowd' of those the very same people on behalf of whom the unauthorized
Atlanticist scum love to speak out so much.
Norman Wells
2018-04-19 20:04:49 UTC
On 19/04/2018 20:57, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <http://tinyurl.com/yak3p6le> antiwar.com
>
> .. The UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) continues to prevent
> chemical inspectors from entering Douma for their investigation, citing
> safety concerns. .. The OPCW inspectors did not visit Monday, and there
> were many allegations exchanged as to why. Though the shoddy island
> official stinkers blamed Russia for the delay, it is now clear that the
> UNDSS is driving the scheduling.
>
> The UNDSS team visited two sites in Douma, but fled both times. In the
> first case, they claimed there was a large crowd there, and they were
> concerned about safety. At the second site there was a report of an
> explosion nearby, and claimed to have come under small arms fire by some
> unknown faction. ..

> So the UN pussies turned out to be [xenophobically] afraid of 'a large
> crowd' of those the very same people on behalf of whom the unauthorized
> Atlanticist scum love to speak out so much.

They were shot at. And it's difficult to work effectively when you're
under fire. Especially when you don't have an army protecting you.

But who was firing on them? The area was clear of rebel fighters,
leaving only the Syrian forces and the Russians as possibilities.
johnny-knowall
2018-04-19 20:50:11 UTC
On 19 Apr 2018, Norman Wells wrote

Or, some undercover folk pretending to be Syrian or Russian military.
Norman Wells
2018-04-19 21:42:02 UTC
On 19/04/2018 21:50, johnny-knowall wrote:
> On 19 Apr 2018, Norman Wells wrote
> (in article <***@mid.individual.net>):
>
>> On 19/04/2018 20:57, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/yak3p6le> antiwar.com
>>>
>>> .. The UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) continues to prevent
>>> chemical inspectors from entering Douma for their investigation, citing
>>> safety concerns. .. The OPCW inspectors did not visit Monday, and there
>>> were many allegations exchanged as to why. Though the shoddy island
>>> official stinkers blamed Russia for the delay, it is now clear that the
>>> UNDSS is driving the scheduling.
>>>
>>> The UNDSS team visited two sites in Douma, but fled both times. In the
>>> first case, they claimed there was a large crowd there, and they were
>>> concerned about safety. At the second site there was a report of an
>>> explosion nearby, and claimed to have come under small arms fire by some
>>> unknown faction. ..

>>> So the UN pussies turned out to be [xenophobically] afraid of 'a large
>>> crowd' of those the very same people on behalf of whom the unauthorized
>>> Atlanticist scum love to speak out so much.
>>
>> They were shot at. And it's difficult to work effectively when you're
>> under fire. Especially when you don't have an army protecting you.
>>
>> But who was firing on them? The area was clear of rebel fighters,
>> leaving only the Syrian forces and the Russians as possibilities.
>
> Or, some undercover folk pretending to be Syrian or Russian military.

Or some Syrian or Russian military pretending to be some undercover folk
who would have no reason at all to fire on UN personnel.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-24 14:19:59 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/ydd4gs9g> craigmurray.org.uk

British Democracy is Dysfunctional

<http://tinyurl.com/ybpz7la7> medium.com/@OwenJones84

Owen Jones | Apr 22

The main thing I've learned from working in the shoddy island media is that
much of it is a cult. Afflicted by a suffocating groupthink, intolerant of
critics, hounds internal dissenters, full of people who made it because of
connections and/or personal background rather than merit. .. There are many
factors conspiring to make a bad situation worse. The decline of local
newspapers .. the media is so concentrated in London .. Then there's
nepotism, connections, and getting ahead because of who you know. ..

Read more <http://tinyurl.com/ybpz7la7>

The small islanders face essentially the same issue as those morons on the
other side of the pond whose arse hole you have to lick within the new
world order.

The media content consuming by the US public is produced by about a six
mega-corporations according to the party line, and your island situation is
essentially similar <http://u.to/v772EQ>.

The above writer casually mentioned "decline of local newspapers" but did
not emphasize the actually primary issue, which is "concentration of media
ownership" <http://u.to/tzv1EQ>, <http://clck.ru/DE7jd>

Other issues are mostly derivative of that.

Many notice 'groupthink', for example. While there's an element of natural
spontaneity in this phenomenon, the modern 'western' groupthink is rather
a designed thing, - a result of purposeful breeding editorial work.

The corporate mainstream mass media is, in fact, a yet one branch of power
within the separation of powers concept. In the present day situation, you
silly people have allowed it to be consolidated in the hands of a very
small number of owners. This branch is disproportionately powerful against
others, and since it's non-elected, it makes your 'democracy' a joke.

The small cabal of the owners of the large media corporations can impose
their manipulation on the millions of people, - and the members of this
small power group are not only non-elected, but also non-accountable and
non-liable, - they can promote any falsehoods with impunity, as I already
explained it in another message <http://u.to/vM32EQ>.

The non-liability for lies would be tolerable in the case of real free
press, where the 'free speech' principle allows to rich truth through sane
competition of non-liable free speakers. But due to the concentration of
media ownership you no longer have a competition of free speakers. Lone
voices of dissent are feeble and helpless against the mighty MSM machine.

The mass-media consolidation allows - in a coordinated effort - to promote
various misrepresentations with impaired sense of proportion, as well as
pure hoaxes made entirely from nothing, that brings the cattle-like mass
public into an artificial /induced neurosis according to the will of those
who are behind the media manipulation.

It became visible to me four years ago due to the 'small island statement'
hoax <http://tinyurl.com/ztm8eqm> <http://archive.is/UUsDn>. It was very
notable that no one of the island cattle whom I tried to explain the clear
fact that they are being manipulated, was able to admit this obvious fact.
It illustrates a high level of zombification, and the recent Skripals hoax
left no doubt about what kind of scum in the government and what kind of
zombified regular public we have to face with regard to the shoddy island.

While the corporations that make up the MSM may be private and independent
from a formal point of view, they are actually a part of state. Not state-
sposored or state-run, but rather state-constituent. They are an important
part of your persistent non-elected government (the very fact of which had
[suddenly] been discovered recently under Deep State label).

The MSM have proved their power in the recent Trump case. Trump was elected
in spite of the media campaign against him. However, for a short time, they
managed to convert him into a well-trained circus animal, and now the agenda
of the Trump administration is very much different from what he campaigned
about and what the US voters reputedly voted for him for.

The pathetic Trump case is an important instructive example. Some island
aboriginals believe that something may be changed if a "non-establishment"
figure like Corbyn of Farage was elected. The Trump example shows that such
beliefs are naive and unrealistic, because the real governing power in your
environment is actually not what you might have elected.

You are not (or no longer) a democracy but rather a sick cattle-like herd
manageable through jingoism, tribalism and implantation of cultist fetishes
in your weak mind. Right-wingers look especially hapless in this sense,
since they love to manifest their disgain towards 'leftist media', but when
it comes to real issues they show that they are well-indoctrinated by the
very same media. In turn, the MSM work not in a primitive but rather in
sophisticated way, and their indoctrination is multilayered, you can rather
easily reject a surface layer but what they really indoctrinate you about
lies deeper than what you may be able to notice.

The main thing you need to realize with regard to Russia and some other
nations that are unfriendly to the scum governing over you the cattle, is
that while such nations may have some issues, your political system is not
a 'model' they might want to follow. One of the reasons why it's repulsive
is what I have written above. You should not believe your minders that are
so desperate to indoctrinate you that many others are dreaming of 'western
democracy'. Those who seek to migrate into your environment do it mainly
due to economic reasons, not because they like your system or your culture
of hypocrisy. That is, inter alia, the reason why you will never be able
'to integrate' those Muslims, and not only. In turn, with the MSM-driven
cultism like the present one, you are doomed to declain, - and the present
economic vantage is a temporary and waning effect (which is pretty obvious
in the global economic trends).
Byker
2018-04-24 18:53:11 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:pbnela$cjq$***@os.motzarella.org...

> <http://tinyurl.com/ydd4gs9g> craigmurray.org.uk
>
> British Democracy is Dysfunctional

And Putin's government isn't? https://tinyurl.com/y9aqhdj5

http://neweasterneurope.eu/2017/08/18/russia-and-putin-a-dysfunctional-family/

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/russia-fsu/2016-04-18/russian-politics-under-putin

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/03/11/commentary/world-commentary/russia-missed-chance-like-america/

As the late Alexander Lebed put it in his autobiography
(https://tinyurl.com/yce4f4tl), "Russia is not America and can never be. Let
Russia be Russia and America be America." I'll go with that. Abandon the
Russkies to their fate until they come to their senses...
Mr. B1ack
2018-04-25 02:27:15 UTC
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:53:11 -0500, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:pbnela$cjq$***@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/ydd4gs9g> craigmurray.org.uk
>>
>> British Democracy is Dysfunctional
>
>And Putin's government isn't?

Nope. It's functioning exactly like Russian govt
usually functions - and it works.

That may not be quite like how WE think govt
should function, but then they didn't ask for
our blessing or approval.

The UK, and to a large degree the US, govt
is dysfunctional because it is not functioning
the way We The People want and expect it to
function. They are examples of"Hippocritocracy".

Even worse, not only are they governments of
lies ... it's questionable as to whether they can
continue to function AT ALL for much longer.
Governing by lies and delusions can only lead
to dire consequences ... and thus destruction,
revolution or both.
Byker
2018-04-25 21:11:33 UTC

Kleptocracy seems to be popular everywhere among new "democracies"
Mr. B1ack
2018-04-25 22:12:10 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:11:33 -0500, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Mr. B1ack" wrote in message

>>>And Putin's government isn't?
>>
>> Nope. It's functioning exactly like Russian govt
>> usually functions - and it works.
>>
>> That may not be quite like how WE think govt
>> should function, but then they didn't ask for
>> our blessing or approval.
>
>Kleptocracy seems to be popular everywhere
>among new "democracies"

All.

There are no democracies. Probably never
were when you get right down to it. The
power elite run things for their own benefit
first and foremost. However it was genius
to pretend to be 'democracies' because
it fools The People into *thinking* they have
a lot more control than they really do.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-26 22:30:30 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y8b2aek2> reuters.com

Russia presents unharmed Syrians to OPCW, Western envoys condemn 'stunt'

THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Russia and Syria presented more than a dozen unharmed
people from Ghouta, Syria .. to support claims there was no chemical attack
in the region this month.

The Island of Shame dismissed the move as a theatrical "stunt", and said
allied powers including France and the United States had boycotted the
closed-door briefing.

"The OPCW is not a theater," Peter Wilson, island stinker to the agency ..

Read / watch RT, Sputnik for relevant information <https://on.rt.com/9448>

Russia has presented not just unknown / unnamed unharmed Syrians, but
those people whom you can notice acting in those 'chemical attack' videos,
fabricated by the 'white helmets' hoax group.

The English scum's 'theater' claims are pathetic. Speaking about a theater,
one should note that the fabricated 'chemical attack' visual 'evidence'
produced by the IoS-supported 'white helmets' hoax group was really a
theater, that deserves all due epithets like 'stunt', 'obscene' etc.
That's your shit.

I kindly recommend the islanders to go to the street and demand an early
resignation of the government. The evil and indecent people that govern over
you have embarked on the path of blatant lies and fabrications, they won't
stop by themselves. They'll rather have to invent even more brazen and bold
lies, like it usually happens with such liars.

Their obscene activities give me a legitimate reason to call your island
shoddy and stinky, which I do without much pleasure, and I would be glad if
you brought to power more sane and decent people.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-04-30 21:36:03 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y9xoufto> craigmurray.org.uk

.. the person being protected was Pablo Miller, colleague in both MI6 then
Orbis Intelligence of Christopher Steele, author of the fabrications of
the Trump/Russia golden shower dossier. That the government's very first
act on the poisoning was to ban all media mention of Pablo Miller makes it
extremely probable that this whole incident is related to the Trump
dossier and that Skripal had worked on it, as I immediately suspected.
The most probable cause is that Skripal - who you should remember had
traded the names of Russian agents to Britain for cash - had worked on the
dossier with Miller but was threatening to expose its lies for cash.

<http://tinyurl.com/y8hdfng7> craigmurray.org.uk

.. At the very beginning of the of the Skripal incident, the security
services blocked by D(SMA) notice any media mention of Pablo Miller and
told the media not to look at Orbis and the Steele dossier on Trump,
acting immediately to get out their message via trusties in the BBC and
Guardian. ..

We still have no idea of who attacked Sergei Skripal and why. But the fact
that, right from the start, the government blocked the media from
mentioning Pablo Miller, and put out denials that this has anything to do
with Christopher Steele and Orbis, including lying that Miller had never
been connected to Orbis, convinces me that this is the most promising ..

This does not tell us who did it. Possibly the Russians did, annoyed that
Skripal was feeding information to the Steele dossier, against the terms of
his release.

Given that the Steele dossier is demonstrably in large degree nonsense, it
seems to me more probable the idea was to silence Skripal to close the
danger that he would reveal his part in the concoction of this fraud.
Remember he had sold out Russian agents to the British for cash and was a
man of elastic loyalties. .. Steele, MI6 and the elements of the CIA which
are out to get Trump, all would have a powerful motive to have the Skripal
loose end tied. ..

I find Mr Murray's consideration sane, logical and realistic, but I also
can notice certain incompleteness and flaws within his reasonable way of
thoughts.

I find it unrealistic that 'the Russians' might set terms of Skripal
release - similarly to 'the Americans' that hardly might set terms of Anna
Chapman release - before the spy exchange. The party that gives a spy away,
must be understanding that it's simply not in position to set terms. If they
set terms and hint a punishment for noncompliance, then, immediately after
the exchange, a spy would tell it to the receiving party asking for special
protection, identity change and the like.

Skripal was living in the island in unprotected mode without any guard. His
daugher and other relatives chose to live in Russia, and nobody harassed
them there, nobody preveted them to do what they like and live the way they
like. Such a situation would be impossible if there were 'terms of release'
and a sinister threat of a punishment for 'violation' loomed over him.

Yet one thing missed in the Murray's consideration is the fact that if the
main goal was to guarantee Skripal's silence (with regard to the infamous
'steele dossier' or anything else) then why the performers chose such an
exotic substance, why they included his daughter, and why they still didn't
manage to kill him/them properly? It's much easier to kill an unprotected
person with a shot or by a knife blow, making it look like a banal robbery.
It would be more realistic to think that Skripal as such was not the goal,
but the main goal was to deliberately produce a public outrage with visible
'Russian track'. Or, it might be that they wanted to implement two in one.

For the most likely 'public outrage' version, there's also a furcation: the
Skripals might be really attacked with Novichok or they might be accidentally
intoxicated by something else, after which the island authorities cleverly
picked it up as a convenient opportunity to misrepresent it as an attack
with Novichok and then orchestrate the public outrage with due consequence.
The latter version should be taken into account, because the very early
reports <http://tinyurl.com/ybmosnh6> confidently described the case as an
opioid intoxication (I'm personall not an expert, but the experts seem to
say that opioids and nerve agents produce distinctly different symptoms).

So far, the island government has produced a lot of stinky noise and noisy
stink, but they managed to conceal important elements that might fill some
gaps, and they continue to keep the Skripals (if any) isolated and silent.

I also recommend to read the below article that points out inconsistencies
within the published details and the official narrative with regard to the
case.

<http://tinyurl.com/ybwecw5p> zerohedge.com

The Official Narrative on the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal is a
collection of illogical claims and assertions that cannot be made to fit
together, that make no rational sense, and which would require us to hold a
mass of contradictory thoughts in our head if we were to accept it. It is in
short a conspiracy theory, and a particularly bad one at that. ..

Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-14 15:53:05 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y9sjytq7> reuters.com
Czech president asks spy service to see if Novichok was produced locally
MARCH 26, 2018

<http://tinyurl.com/y6vj4kns> irozhlas.cz
Zeman: We're lying in our own pocket. In the Czech Republic, Novicok was
manufactured and tested ..

<https://on.rt.com/94jb>
.. Czech Republic tested nerve agent similar to Novichok used on Skripals
Published time: 3 May, 2018
The Czech Republic has apparently produced and tested a nerve agent of the
so-called Novichok family, the country's president Milos Zeman told state
media. His statement follows an inquiry conducted by the Czech security
services. / "One has to conclude that our country produced and tested
Novichok, even though [it was produced] only in small quantities and then
destroyed," the Czech leader told the Barrandov TV Channel. "It would be
hypocritical to pretend it is not so," he said, adding that "there is no
need to lie."

The machinative English scum urged the US and the Eurostinkers to play the
lies and denial, however, at least one honest politician still exists in
Europe. Many Czech top officials responded hysterically when the Russian
experts named Czechia among the nations about which it was known that they
produced and tested the Novichok type substances. Zeman ordered the Czech
state security service to conduct a research and report to him the real
story. The report has proved that the Russian claims were not baseless.

That's, of course, can not be a reason to automatically blame the Czech
state or some in Czechia for the Skripals case. The same way the 'Soviet
ancestry' of the Novichok type substances does not allow to automatically
blame Russia. What the English scum did, and the US scum and the European
stinkers did in solidarity with the English scum, is wrong.

The scum invent and promote crazy lies, and when Russia correctly points
out their lies, they lament about the awful Russian propaganda. The sick
spectacle is mainly intended for the domestic 'western' cattle. To the
stupid English or some other 'western' catte that might read this, my
advice is to go to the streets and protest against the government. If you
don't protest against them, then you make yourself an accomplice, and you
will share the responsibility together some day.

Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-15 12:54:50 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y9879ry6> thesun.co.uk

.. Russian tycoon who feared he was No11 on 'hit-list' surrenders
to Moscow .. A RUSSIAN who claims he is on Vladimir Putin's "death
list" surrendered to Moscow yesterday, fearing he was about to be
killed. .. Last night he was reported to have "surrendered to
Russia" in the Croatian capital Zagreb. He had been wanted by
Russian authorities for more than a decade after fleeing to London
before being jailed in his absence on fraud charges. But he was
said to have returned last night after being promised he would be
spared the Russian president's wrath. ..

Quite a LOL.

These business fraudsters aren't as stupid as those for whom the
tabloids publish this nonsense. They likely started to realize that
the prospect to become a pawn in the island government's dirty games
now may pose a real danger to their life. In such a situation, fair
punishment in Russia for fraud is a better option than a real prospect
to be killed in the island by the MI5/6, or by more shadowy actors, in
order to be posthumously labeled as yet one Putin's victim.

It's clear that the island government is now falling into more crazy
and silly trend, since 'polonization' is in progress. But what exactly
did trigger their desperation? The main reason I see is the fact that
Russia has undermined their encroachments in Syria, where they made a
bid for radical extremists, staged fake 'chamical attacks' through the
White Helmets hoax group and so on. The regular islanders should not
regret it, because your government's plans and actions were low and
indecent. The fact that Russia had undermined them is a good thing
from the common human perspective. It's not the first time when Russia
stopped English machinations, so it might explain their insane fury.
Since your government is an ugly gung, I recommend you to get rid of
the Stokholm syndrome, go to the streets and start protesting against
their power, before it's too late.

Byker
2018-05-15 17:45:20 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:pdeldc$r73$***@os.motzarella.org...

<http://tinyurl.com/y9879ry6> thesun.co.uk

> He had been wanted by Russian authorities for more than a decade after
> fleeing to London before being jailed in his absence on fraud charges. But
> he was said to have returned last night after being promised he would be
> spared the Russian president's wrath. ..

Can he spell D-U-P-E? N-A-I-F? G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E?

How long before he dies of "natural" causes?
Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-15 19:26:36 UTC
Byker the Shithead, <news:zKadnY2BH5gtgWbHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>

The sod expanded cross-posting, below is the original message.

Byker
2018-05-15 20:21:51 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:pdfca5$qsh$***@os.motzarella.org...

Byker the Shithead, <news:zKadnY2BH5gtgWbHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>

> The sod expanded cross-posting, below is the original message.

Russian expats don't consider it paranoid to be in fear of their lives:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-russian-exile-appears-tv-12191051

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/933166/uk-russia-war-news-latest-Nikolai-Glushkov

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/931570/Russia-war-Vladimir-Putin-russian-expats-bodyguards

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/exiled-russian-businessman-fears-life-12208192

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/18/police-dont-take-it-seriously-russian-exile-fears-for-safety

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/under-russian-terror-all-exiles-are-fearful-and-all-deaths-are-suspicious

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/14/russian-exiles-nikolai-glushkov-death-london-suspicious-friends-claim
Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-19 20:14:49 UTC
Those who watch the situation in Syria might notice that the Syrian army
have recently liberated almost all enclaves near Damascus and within the
Syria's heartland. A small ISIS-held enclave in the south of Damascus is
still in process, and it's expected to be liberated in the near future.
Extremist militants were partly neutralized and partly transferred to the
Turkish-held area in the northern Syria, where the Turks will - or will
not - sort them out.

Syria situation is still far from settlement, but the recent developments
have been a significant improvement, and it finally killed the initial
Atlanticist hopes to implement a regime change through use of the jihadis
(although the Atlanticist scum still have many ways to spoil in Syria).
Liberation of E. Ghouta was the key step, and then the next 'rebel'-held
enclaves were processed in domino-effect mode. It's also notable that the
Atlanticist MSM stopped hysterical howls after the Ghouta liberation. It
was due to the fact that E. Ghouta was the place where the most valuable
Atlanticist assets - their most lactated extremist groups - were residing.

The above provides a context to better understand the Skripals hoax and
the staged chemical attack in Ghouta in April. The operation to liberate
the 'rebel'-held enclave west of Damascus began in February, and by early
April it became clear that it soon be completed. The Atlanticist scum came
in deep despair, so the Skripals hoax and the staged chemical attack were
arranged to be a kind of 'punishment' of 'Russia' for elimination of their
terrorist 'assets' in Syria. It's appropriate to remind the Atlanticist
expectations just a few years ago <http://bit.ly/2wTQTut>. So now it's no
wonder that the English scum feel desperate and run around screaming that
Russia seeks to destroy the western democracy, which indicates their pain
due to the fact that Russia has undermined their unsightly machinations.

But why not just Atlanticist, why namely English scum? Because namely the
English are main responsible for the shadowy machinative part within the
coordinated activities of the Atlanticist mafia gang. The English have
lost imperial power, but still have not lost imperial lust for power, and
now their lust is being sublimated in the machinations and fabrications.
The righteous domestic MSM's rhetoric is also a kind of machination to
brainwash their own gullible plebs ('cattle') about the true objectives
of their minders. The English cattle is well-manipulatable through a set
of well-entrenched anchors and taboos in the island culture.

For several years, I've been closely watching and learning the behavioral
patterns of the English scum, and I see they are pretty sly and subtle in
tactics but extremely primitive in the basics. The English issue a strong
stench every time when 'Russia' achieves something or seeks 'to show off'
something. Eg. one should likely expect an English stench again during the
upcoming football events in Russia. The reason for such an insane painful
jealousy is not quite clear to me, but the very fact is certainly clear.
In the recent years Russia sought to build rational relations with the
island, but due to the recent 'incidents' it can no longer be the so. Now
the Russians will likely consider the English a difficult mental patient
and treat them accordingly, similarly to the way we used to treat Poland.
You still have a chance to avoid a tragicomic 'polonization' if you go to
the streets and protest against your current indecent government. It's up
to each of you to decide whether you stand on the bright side of truth or
you stand on the dark side of machinations together with your government.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-23 19:48:11 UTC
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN77GSVqZm0>

"Yulia Skripal says her world has 'turned upside down'"

She looks somewhere upwards and somewhat sideways. Her speech
is "robotic", unnatural intonation. She uses phrasings native
Russians don't use. Her eyes're empty. It looks like her will
is totally suppressed, and the person just does not belong to
herself and has no choice.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-05-23 21:57:15 UTC
<https://on.rt.com/95x8>

Russian diplomats must be allowed access to Yulia Skripal to know she's not
held forcibly - embassy
Published time: 23 May, 2018

Well, direct conversation with Yulia Skripal may change something or may
not change anything, since her father is held hostage anyway. As long as it
continues she may be afraid to say what she really thinks. The English have
likely combined carrot and stick for her psychological treatment, promising
support, money etc if she behaves nice and hint at troubles othewise.

Phi
2018-05-23 21:28:34 UTC

She had a scar on her throat.
Norman Wells
2018-05-23 21:02:29 UTC
On 23/05/2018 22:28, Phi wrote:
> "Oleg Smirnov" <***@netc.eu> wrote in message
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN77GSVqZm0>
>>
>> "Yulia Skripal says her world has 'turned upside down'"
>>
>> She looks somewhere upwards and somewhat sideways. Her speech is
>> "robotic", unnatural intonation. She uses phrasings native Russians
>> don't use. Her eyes're empty. It looks like her will is totally
>> suppressed, and the person just does not belong to herself and has no
>> choice.
>
> She had a scar on her throat.

It's a sure sign of torture by the British authorities, cunningly
disguised as a tracheotomy scar.

And the way she was forced to thank the staff at the Salisbury Hospital
is nothing short of a disgrace.

So too, is the way she is being kept away from any contact with Russian
Embassy consular staff. No-one except MI5 knows where she is.

It's a complete disgrace all this freedom.

Do svidaniya and spasibo.
Phi
2018-05-23 22:29:12 UTC

мир с тобой
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-06 22:32:19 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yae3kws8> medialens.org

.. Funded By The Foreign Office

.. the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) .. the FO just confirmed
to me that "the UK funded a project worth ?194,769.60 to provide the Syrian
Observatory for Human Rights with communications equipment and cameras."
That's quite a lot, isn't it? I love the precision of that 60p. Your taxes,
impartially, at work.'

Given the tinpot nature of the organisation, SOHR's influence is
astonishing:
'Cited by virtually every major news outlet since an uprising against
the iron rule of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad began in March, the
observatory has been a key source of news on the events in Syria.'

.. Nobody challenges SOHR's methodology, or complains of statistics being
thrown about with irresponsible abandon. .. Innumerable 'mainstream' reports
of atrocities blamed on Syrian government and Russian forces have used SOHR
as a key source. .. SOHR is omnipresent in the great Syrian atrocity claims
that have gripped our media for years. .. The power of these claims lies in
the fact that Western journalists have been unable to report from 'rebel'-
held areas in Syria. ..

Read more <http://tinyurl.com/yae3kws8>, there are many details and links.

The fact that the SOHR is one of the machinations designed by the English
scum for disinformation purposes is not surprising for anyone who's watching
the situation in Syria from various sources. The White Helmets hoax group is
also English fabrication of the kind. Only silly and well-brainwashed cattle
would believe these are 'activists' etc.

However, what is appropriate to notice with regard to the most recent Syria
events, the SOHR suddenly didn't report the ostensible chemical attack in E.
Ghouta.

As MoA wrote <http://tinyurl.com/y7zzedaj> at the time:

Interestingly the MI6 outlet in Coventry, .. SOHR .., does not confirm a
'gas' incident. In its version of events some 40 people died after their
shelter collapsed:
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights issued a higher death toll,
saying at least 80 people were killed in Douma, including around 40 who
died from suffocation. But it said the suffocations were the result of
shelters collapsing on people inside them.
Main stream media, which have quoted SOHR for years, now ignore it and
report of a 'chemical attack' as if it were a proven reality.

So, what does it mean? It would be naive to believe that the SOHR missed a
chance to proclaim one more 'atrocity' in favor of honest reporting. It's
much more likely, the SOHR man, being closer to the immediate disinformation
fabrication, understood well that - this time - such a chemical attack hoax
can and will be easily disproved (and the Russians had done it later).

The English still decided to push the hoax anyway. It can be realistically
explained only by their deep despair, that made them lose coherence. So they
desperately produced a chord - which included both the Skripals hoax and the
Douma chemical attack hoax - out of despair, since they finally lost 'their
own game' in Syria. After the enclave to the east of Damascus had been
liberated by the Syrian Army, the extremist militias are located in Idlib,
where Turkey is the puppetmaster, and in southern Syria, where Israel is the
puppetmaster. The small islanders still can participate in the SDF-held area
as an errand boy at the US, but it's not as much as they wanted.

The island establishment is rotten to the core, they are essentially like a
machinative criminal and fraudster that pretends to be a respectable citizen.
For some time they will be able to cheat their gullible domestic cattle and
some others. However, abuse of Skripals/Douma-like fabrications deplete the
resource of credibility, and it will inevitably be exhausted.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-08 11:47:52 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y9w6za7y> thetimes.co.uk

President Trump has become annoyed with Theresa May over what has been
perceived as her stern tone in their discussions, it was claimed last night.
Allies of the US leader told The Daily Telegraph that she reminded him of
a "schoolmistress". He saw Mrs May's frequent calls to the White House as
overplaying her hand in pushing the so-called special relationship ..

"who the f#ck are you to lecture me" Trump edition

I understand the dotard, those hammy English may be a bit annoying, indeed.

Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-10 13:51:51 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/ycae546w> independent.co.uk

<http://tinyurl.com/y7tnv7c6> sky.com

Trump has pointedly humiliated May. The Guardian seeks to downplay the
snub <http://clck.ru/DZnT2> in a smartass manner, and Theresa will likely
squeeze a smile out of her face. But it's visible. The desperate English
dream to put Russia 'in isolation' is unrealistic. I suggest to overthrow
your government instead.

Given the Trump's attitude, the situation is favorable, - you can start
street protests against the May regime right now, and they will likely meet
understanding and, maybe, support from the Trump administration.

I do not think Trump would abandon 'special relationship', but he likely
guesses who fabricated "steele dossier" and machinated agaist him in 2016,
and he would certainly prefer someone else in the island PM position.

Byker
2018-06-10 19:11:24 UTC

Tough bananas, Euros: https://tinyurl.com/y8njzy86

You too, Oleg...
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-12 12:25:15 UTC
The stench becomes more rotten.

<http://tinyurl.com/y7eca7fz> tagesschau.de (German mainstream)

Berlin continues to wait for evidence

07.06.2018

The federal government has so far received no evidence from London on the
case of Skripal. The German intelligence services have no knowledge that
Russia could be responsible for the poison attack.

To date, the federal government waits in vain ..
The Federal Government has been informed about the case this yesterday in a
secret parliamentary control committee of the Bundestag. So far only one
thing has learned that the poison was Nowitschok - a military chemical agent
which formula had been designed in the USSR.

Moreover, the British Government has so far presented nothing. Neither could
the British government prove that the poison used came from Russia, nor that
the Kremlin was responsible for the attack. German intelligence services
have also gained no knowledge from their own sources, which would allow such
a conclusion. ..

Other countries had the poison / That the poison was not only in Russia,
was known .. It has been known that the neurotoxin was exported from Russia
- at least to the west. In which hands it might still have come is unclear.
The behavior of the British government also increasingly brings the federal
government into demand for an explanation.

Beyond the fact that the poison was identified as Novichok, there's no trace
that leads to Russia, let alone to the Kremlin. The decision to take part in
the expulsion of Russian diplomats thus seems more than questionable.

<http://tinyurl.com/ychqqkug> piqd.de

.. The outraged reaction, in which also the Federal Government participated,
was controversial from the beginning. Because the British government had not
provided any evidence, even a slightest evidence, for their allegation that
Skripal had been poisoned by Russia or at least by connivance of the Russian
government. ..

Did Berlin let itself be led on the black ice? .. More and more people are
talking about this thesis. On the one hand, it has now become apparent that
not only Russia possessed Nowitschok, but western states as well. ..

.. the British have so far presented no evidence for their thesis ..

<http://tinyurl.com/y839oek5> zerohedge.com

.. German media reports that the German government has zero evidence from
the British authorities that could back London's claims that Moscow was
behind the poisoning of the Skripals .. More than three months since the
start of the probe .. the UK is still conspicuously tight-lipped when it
comes to any real evidence that could prove its accusations against Russia.

The English [government] scum are likely frantically trying to fabricate a
kind of 'evidence' right now. The English desperate demand for solidarity
from the US and Euros did not harm Russia in any tangible way (expulsion of
the diplomats etc is rather a symbolical thing), but it significantly
lowered the island's credibility. Next time your allies will think twice.

The English rejected the very legitimacy of the Russian state by accusing
the state and government as such, and issuing ridiculous 'ultimatum'. If it
was serious then it would mean a declaration of war. Instead, inconsistency
of form and content produced quite a comical effect. So, naturally, "Putin
smirked" etc. It made the stinkers even more hysterical and desperate.

Byker
2018-06-12 19:42:07 UTC

Oh? The Russkies invented it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-22 13:38:38 UTC
<https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44542490>

Mr Fleming also referred to an increased threat from "aggressive foreign
powers" with "military provocation, cyber intrusion and disinformation to
impose their agendas".
He said the Russian government has shown its "blatant disregard for the
consequences of its actions" ..

The English scum are shoddy. The regime in your small island is in decline
somewhat similarly to the American one. They seek to keep the cattle in shape
though the claims like the above one.

Meanwhile, the island football supporters in Russia seem to feel comfortable.
Even the most filthiest of the filthy island outlets wrote something positive
the recent days. There are a few recent videos on Youtube where the visitors
from your shoddy island tell it turned out not so scary as they have been
told before the trip. I read some incoherent Russian-English conversations in
the comments, and have noticed that a part of the islanders seek to distance
themselves from the government.

"It seems like our government is trying to stop us meeting Russians", "my
GB government does not speak for me", even "we're ashamed of Theresa May
for her anti Russian comments".

There's a contradiction. If you consider yourselves 'advanced democracy' then
it suggests that each of you shares responsibility with your government scum.
Otherwise you wouldn't 'elect' it. However, if your government 'does not speak
for you' then you should recognize yourselves oppressed and forced to endure
a government that does not represent people. If you don't want to recognize
yourselves unfree and oppressed then you and your government are the same kind
of evil. You should choose one thing.

Norman Wells
2018-06-22 14:21:23 UTC
On 22/06/2018 14:38, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44542490>

>  "It seems like our government is trying to stop us meeting Russians", "my
>  GB government does not speak for me", even "we're ashamed of Theresa May
>  for her anti Russian comments".

Have you been watching Russia Today again?

At least we have the choice.
Byker
2018-06-22 21:51:31 UTC
"Norman Wells" wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...

On 22/06/2018 14:38, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> There's a contradiction. If you consider yourselves 'advanced democracy'
>> then it suggests that each of you shares responsibility with your
>> government scum. Otherwise you wouldn't 'elect' it.
>
> At least we have the choice.

Given Russia's large size, inhospitable terrain, lack of transportation
infrastructure, indefensible borders and a legacy of repeated invasions,
only an authoritarian strong man can maintain order and ensure that Russia
does not fly apart. Moscow's authoritarianism is an inevitable consequence
of Russian geography.

The average Russian, they argue, prefers the order of a Stalin/Putin-like
strong man to the more democratic free-wheeling chaos of late Russian
President Boris Yeltsin.

In trying to play what, in the long term, is an inherently weak hand, Putin
and his Kremlin cronies have traded a short-term advantage for a long-term
disadvantage and, in doing so are relegating Russia to what Leon Trotsky
called the "dustbin of history".
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-22 22:54:33 UTC
Silly English cattle Norman Wells, <news:***@mid.individual.net>
> On 22/06/2018 14:38, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> "It seems like our government is trying to stop us meeting Russians", "my
>> GB government does not speak for me", even "we're ashamed of Theresa May
>> for her anti Russian comments".
>
> Have you been watching Russia Today again?

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5nTM2M3uE>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13w5zgRnjLA>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQlvRM2wF1E>

The latter link is where I picked up the cited phrases.

>> There's a contradiction. If you consider yourselves 'advanced democracy'
>> then it suggests that each of you shares responsibility with your
>> government scum. Otherwise you wouldn't 'elect' it.
>
> At least we have the choice.

You're deluded sheep.