North Korea says missile launch aimed at testing capabilities to carry 'large-size nuclear warhead'
Add Reply
Phi
2017-05-15 19:17:22 UTC
North Korea has declared it successfully conducted a newly developed
mid-to-long range missile test on Sunday aimed at verifying its ability to
carry "a large-size heavy nuclear warhead".

Key points:
a.. An emergency United Nations Security Council meeting is called for
Tuesday
b.. Officials say the launch was aimed to send a message to South Korea's
new president
c.. US officials pledge to "continue to tighten the screws" on North Korea
Leader Kim Jong-un - who supervised the launch - warned the United States it
should not misjudge the reality the US mainland is in Pyongyang's "sighting
range for strike", the North's official KCNA news agency reported.

North Korea's ballistic missile landed in the sea near Russia, during the
launch Washington called a message to South Korea, days after its new
President took office pledging to engage Pyongyang in dialogue.

The missile was launched at the highest angle so as not to affect the
security of neighbouring countries. It flew 787 kilometres, reaching an
altitude of 2,111.5 kilometres, KCNA said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/north-says-missile-aimed-at-testing-nuclear-carrying-ability/8526282
Graham T
2017-05-15 19:15:43 UTC
Post by Phi
North Korea has declared it successfully conducted a newly developed
mid-to-long range missile test on Sunday aimed at verifying its ability
to carry "a large-size heavy nuclear warhead".
a.. An emergency United Nations Security Council meeting is called for
Tuesday
Russia has 7500 nuclear weapons. The US has 7200. UK is way down the
list at 215.

When all of these are decommissioned maybe we will have some right to
preach at NK.

https://tinyurl.com/lj9of43
2017-05-15 19:37:25 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by Phi
North Korea has declared it successfully conducted a newly developed
mid-to-long range missile test on Sunday aimed at verifying its ability
to carry "a large-size heavy nuclear warhead".
a.. An emergency United Nations Security Council meeting is called for
Tuesday
Russia has 7500 nuclear weapons. The US has 7200. UK is way down the
list at 215.
When all of these are decommissioned maybe we will have some right to
preach at NK.
https://tinyurl.com/lj9of43
Indeed. Why should 'Israeel' (allegedly) have nukes and North Korea
not?
The Peeler
2017-05-15 19:59:06 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 12:37:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Graham T
Russia has 7500 nuclear weapons. The US has 7200. UK is way down the
list at 215.
When all of these are decommissioned maybe we will have some right to
preach at NK.
https://tinyurl.com/lj9of43
Indeed. Why should 'Israeel' (allegedly) have nukes and North Korea
not?
North Korea is a run by a lunatic, Israel is a fully functioning democracy
threatened by lunatic neighbours. Any other retarded questions that I can
answer for you, pedophile?
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 12:57:15 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Indeed. Why should 'Israeel' (allegedly) have nukes and North Korea
not?
Why do you eat shit and rape two year olds?

Deal with YOUR problems first.

Fredxxx
2017-05-15 20:46:22 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by Phi
North Korea has declared it successfully conducted a newly developed
mid-to-long range missile test on Sunday aimed at verifying its
ability to carry "a large-size heavy nuclear warhead".
a.. An emergency United Nations Security Council meeting is called
for Tuesday
Russia has 7500 nuclear weapons. The US has 7200. UK is way down the
list at 215.
When all of these are decommissioned maybe we will have some right to
preach at NK.
Agreed. And just look at what countries have used nuclear weapons, or
even consider a first strike.