HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)...Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH hasn't, your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) TOS'D your jew ass yet?
2017-12-04 16:37:34 UTC
HUH?

It's, HIGH TIME kikey!

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
HUH?
It's, HIGH TIME kikey!
[Heavy sigh]

Let's try to parse this subject line to see if we can make sense out
of it.

============================
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein)...Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH
hasn't, your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba
Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com) TOS'D your jew ass yet?
============================

While difficult for a normal, sober person to understand, Gordon seems
to be asking a certain "Barry" why "Barry" hasn't turned himself in
for a TOS violation.

This is indicative of a destroyed mind from heavy glue use-- a perfect
candidate for any white supremacist organization!

Perhaps Topaz, or one of the few remaining quasi-nazi's remaining
sober enough to post can shed some light on this for the rest of us!
We know we'll never get anything from Gordon that makes any sense!

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
The Peeler
2017-12-04 22:04:32 UTC
It's, HIGH TIME she got institutionalized, once more! LOL Check this again,
HUH?
It's, HIGH TIME kikey!
- -
Arizona."
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
ROTFLOL!