Taliban chop off elderly woman's limbs before murdering her in Helmand
2017-11-08 17:14:39 UTC
Taliban chop off elderly woman's limbs before murdering her in Helmand

The Taliban insurgents have brutally murdered an elderly woman on charges of
cooperating with the government and security institutions in southern
Helmand province of Afghanistan.
According to the local government officials, the elderly woman who was
around 85-year-old, was initially kidnapped and was later murdered in a
brutal way in Garamsir district.

The provincial governor's spokesman Omar Zwak confirmed the incident and
said the woman was murdered by the Taliban insurgents few days ago.

He told BBC's Afghanistan service that the militants initially chopped off
the limbs of the elderly woman before murdering her on charges of
cooperating and supporting the government.

The anti-government armed militant groups including the Taliban insurgents
have not commented regarding the report so far.

Helmand remains one of the most volatile provinces in southern Afghanistan
since the fall of the Taliban regime in 2001 where terrorist related
incidents are frequently reported from its various districts.

The execution of civilians by the Taliban insurgents on charges of working
or cooperating with the government is not a rare incident.

However, this is the first time the militants of the group have killed an
elderly woman on charges of supporting the government.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-08 17:43:15 UTC
On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:14:39 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Taliban chop off elderly woman's limbs before murdering her in Helmand
Are you showing solidarity even admiration for their brutality? I can't
tell. What is your message to the people of ACF?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Graham T
Thw twat makes it all up. He can never supply any links to videos.
BurfordTJustice
2017-11-09 10:24:42 UTC
Poo little boi, failed search engine 101,....LOL

"Graham T" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:otvgmp$b27$***@dont-email.me...
: On 08/11/2017 17:43, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: > On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:14:39 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: > <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >
: >> Taliban chop off elderly woman's limbs before murdering her in Helmand
: >
: > Are you showing solidarity even admiration for their brutality? I can't
: > tell. What is your message to the people of ACF?
: >
:
: Thw twat makes it all up. He can never supply any links to videos.
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-09 14:49:16 UTC
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 05:24:42 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Poo little boi, failed search engine 101,....LOL
The same page also says "civilians are paying a heavy price for the
increased use of air strikes which often miss their intended target."

Quite what differentiates blowing the fuck out of many innocent men,
women, children, dogs, cats, goats and donkeys and this alleged atrocity
is beyond me. These so called surgical strikes have fuck all to do with
even medieval surgical techniques. It's just a cushy name for flying
bits of hot metal tearing into innocents flesh. Yer so tough. Paying yer
dollars to dole out yet more misery. You'd have to be a moron not to see
straight through this blatant propaganda.

Is that the only solution you have. Kill more.

Shadow
2017-11-09 18:53:18 UTC
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 14:49:16 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 05:24:42 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Poo little boi, failed search engine 101,....LOL
I'm afraid it's #FAKE_NEWS, Pooh.
All the test subjects that were dismembered died before it was
possible to murder them.
Maybe they should just dis-finger or partially burn them
before murdering them. Like the US does.
The same page also says "civilians are paying a heavy price for the
increased use of air strikes which often miss their intended target."
Quite what differentiates blowing the fuck out of many innocent men,
women, children, dogs, cats, goats and donkeys and this alleged atrocity
is beyond me.
But that's Christian state-sanctioned murder. Perfectly
acceptable to Bouffants.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004