World awaits tweets on AF1 as Iran counsels Kim to 'never trust the gringos'
BouffantTHairdo
2018-06-12 13:08:05 UTC
Great beaches, you could build a great condo

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-muses-about-condos-on-north-koreas-great-beaches

Larf.
2018-06-12 13:26:58 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:08:05 +0100, BouffantTHairdo
<***@fluffybonce.invalid> wrote:

>Great beaches, you could build a great condo
>
>https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-muses-about-condos-on-north-koreas-great-beaches
>
>Larf.

Or a golf course.

Or even a luxury gulag.

2018-06-12 18:12:26 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 06:26:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Great beaches, you could build a great condo
>>
>>https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-muses-about-condos-on-north-koreas-great-beaches
>>
>>Larf.
>
> Or a golf course.
>
> Or even a luxury gulag.

<BG> More psychopathic "wit" (i.e. bullshit) from our resident psychopath!

--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A