British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white privilege' denied payout
2017-11-09 11:38:21 UTC
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL

British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout

A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-09 12:36:29 UTC
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:38:21 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
I know my place.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2017-11-09 14:52:25 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
by his employer, or by a court

it makes a big difference

tim
JNugent
2017-11-09 17:58:11 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
"Compensation" for what?

You don't get compensated for your own gross misconduct.
Graham T
You are saying that the royal parasite isn't such a symbol?
JNugent
...whatever that may mean.
Vidcapper
2017-11-10 07:43:19 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
"Compensation" for what?
You don't get compensated for your own gross misconduct.
I'd have called it 'gross political correctness', but otherwise I agree.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
JNugent
2017-11-11 21:10:48 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by JNugent
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for
branding Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been
denied compensation.
"Compensation" for what?
You don't get compensated for your own gross misconduct.
I'd have called it 'gross political correctness', but otherwise I agree.
To be sacked (and to have an employment tribunal uphold the sacking), it
has to have been gross misconduct.
tim...
2017-11-12 11:00:09 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Vidcapper
Post by JNugent
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for
branding Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been
denied compensation.
"Compensation" for what?
You don't get compensated for your own gross misconduct.
I'd have called it 'gross political correctness', but otherwise I agree.
To be sacked (and to have an employment tribunal uphold the sacking), it
has to have been gross misconduct.
It's slightly more nuanced than that,

The bar of gross misconduct is required for summary dismissal to be deemed
reasonable

only proof of misconduct is necessary for dismissal with the contractual
notice.

It's not clear from the news articles which method of dismissal was used,
but if it were the latter, payments made in lieu for your notice period is
not called compensation.

2017-11-09 18:08:03 UTC
"saracene" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ab32d70f-8dc3-4e18-bd6c-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 11:38:30 AM UTC, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: > So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
: >
: > British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
: > privilege' denied payout
: >
: > A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for
branding
: > Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied
compensation.
:
: Piece of good news for a change. Here are some pictures of he cow.
:
: http://tinyurl.com/y72sgdy4
abelard
2017-11-12 09:57:19 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
what is mugabe a symbol of?

or the anc...or the japanese emperor..or the national
congress?
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-12 10:17:53 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
what is mugabe a symbol of?
or the anc...or the japanese emperor..or the national
congress?
Is this a trick question? I don't see your point.

abelard
2017-11-12 10:35:53 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
what is mugabe a symbol of?
or the anc...or the japanese emperor..or the national
congress?
Is this a trick question? I don't see your point.
that's because your order never wander outside your local
village because your feet are so short...

meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-12 11:29:40 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
So now the snowflakes are afraid of 2 year olds....LOL
British Council boss sacked for calling Prince George symbol of 'white
privilege' denied payout
A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding
Prince George a symbol of "white privilege" has been denied compensation.
what is mugabe a symbol of?
or the anc...or the japanese emperor..or the national
congress?
Is this a trick question? I don't see your point.
that's because your order never wander outside your local
village because your feet are so short...
We don't have feet we have paws. They double as highly efficient murder
weapons.
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.

Your point was?

abelard
2017-11-12 12:20:53 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space

thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-12 18:05:39 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space
thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
Give it a go. Explain yourself. My pussy brain may surprise you.

abelard
2017-11-12 19:20:52 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space
thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
Give it a go. Explain yourself. My pussy brain may surprise you.
if that were the case you would not be asking the question
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-12 21:12:41 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space
thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
Give it a go. Explain yourself. My pussy brain may surprise you.
if that were the case you would not be asking the question
Really, I'm surprised that you are under the illusion that your posts
are comprehensible to all. Logically that would imply that you are able
at the very least to in some way meaningfully test every English
speaker's brain on the planet. You cannot of course do that. I provided
you with feedback the gist of which was that I have no fucking clue WTF
you are on about and requested you present a different hopefully simpler
perspective of whatever the fuck you are on about. I was seeking
enlightenment. I suspect that you aren't going to supply it. Perhaps you
don't know what the fuck you were on about. Will we ever know. The world
isn't going to stop and if it does you and I won't be around for you to
say Pooh you were wrong.

abelard
2017-11-12 22:06:04 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space
thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
Give it a go. Explain yourself. My pussy brain may surprise you.
if that were the case you would not be asking the question
Really, I'm surprised that you are under the illusion that your posts
are comprehensible to all.
1)i don't
2)you are not 'all'
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-12 22:24:20 UTC
Post by abelard
meanwhile you have such limited eyesight and promiscuous
habits that you don't distinguish ginger from black from
tabby...and many other shades of grey
Our eyesight is different, we lock onto fast moving objects like leaves.
Slow moving old geezers like yourself we locate by smell.
Your point was?
that you live in a different sociological space
thus your brain capacity is not up to comprehending the more
complex social world of monkeys
Give it a go. Explain yourself. My pussy brain may surprise you.
if that were the case you would not be asking the question
Really, I'm surprised that you are under the illusion that your posts
are comprehensible to all.
1)i don't
2)you are not 'all'
You're only hurting yourself by trolling like this. You do know that? Do
you know that? Maybe not. The original question you asked does now on
closer inspection just look like a flight of fancy. What were you trying
to convey? Who knows, and for sure I won't be assembling an elite team
of cats trained in psychobabble analysis to figure it out. Not at their
day rates. No siree. There's a greater than 50:50 chance it was just
pure gibberish.