HUH? HAY! For VHY these, jew ragheads are POSTING on jew shabbos instead of putting their grubby unwashed shitstained jew prayer rags on their grubby unwashed shitstained jew heads and banging, their jew heads in shul with the rest of the primitive semitic ragheads?
2018-03-10 17:06:45 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

HAVE, you ALL been banned for molesting little jew sub-kiddies behind
the shul wall???

I KNOW that jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein has!

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"hs

gut shabbos!

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-03-10 17:47:01 UTC
Jews and Nobel Prizes: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick
old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!

On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-03-10 18:50:09 UTC
Believe it or not, guys! But this dumb hysterical serbian bitch actually
believes she's "dishing it out" when she keeps making an ass of herself like
that! LOL Check this again, everyone:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> HAVE, you ALL been banned for molesting little jew sub-kiddies behind
> the shul wall???
>
> I KNOW that jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein has!
>
> LOLOK
>
> shabbat shalom a"hs
>
> gut shabbos!
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> "The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
> - quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
> (Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
>
> "Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
> on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
> this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
> Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
> other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
> even one word drivel."
> - Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejershito

ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such unbelievable IDIOTS? LOL

--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2018-03-11 15:41:25 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 09:06:45 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>HAVE, you ALL been banned for molesting little jew sub-kiddies behind
>the shul wall???
>
>I KNOW that jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein has!

So YOU have been banned for molesting little Jewish kids?

Banned from what?

What *are* you babbling about?

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."