The Metropolitan Police, Arhag Housing Association, Hammersmith & Fulham Council 100118 Riverside Housing
Add Reply
u***@hotmail.com
2018-01-10 11:04:14 UTC
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

Not only do I say I am suffering from a hate campaign – but when other people take time to look at the evidence they come to the same conclusion.

See :-

http://imgur.com/cpMEhxc

I don't think these people got the message – at the end of the day I will get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I will not shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors have elegantly blackened.
Phi
2018-01-10 13:24:10 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cad0184c-6d61-40cd-8d52-***@googlegroups.com...
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a group
of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

Not only do I say I am suffering from a hate campaign – but when other
people take time to look at the evidence they come to the same conclusion.

See :-

http://imgur.com/cpMEhxc

I don't think these people got the message – at the end of the day I will
get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I will not
shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done -
I mean everything and in the process I will clear my name which my
Tormentors have elegantly blackened.

Mike,
I notice that Impact Housing Association in Cumbria who's been looking for a
financial partner recently, has accepted a preferred bid submitted by the
'The Riverside Group'.......Would this be the same group that you don't
recommend.
Graham.
2018-01-11 15:41:39 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:24:10 -0000, "Phi" <***@inbox.com>
coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful
comprehension...
Post by u***@hotmail.com
[...]
I don't think anyone, anywhere, in the history of the Internet, has
ever invoked a response from ufor_it.

Perhaps he is mearly a script running on a machine somewhere.

In 2010 I noticed that there was an unsecured CCTV system at the IP
address he was posting from. Multiple camaras in a large busy phone
shop/Internet cafe.

G.