asb-comm-logicx.net down and up for sale
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 16:51:52 UTC
Tony doesn't even have his website anymore.
He is so damn pathetic.
Tony
2018-08-18 18:56:52 UTC
Why are you so mad at me? Did you bottom pal give you AIDS?

LOL
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 18:59:12 UTC
I'm not mad at you asshole. You are too much a loser to get mad at.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-19 16:06:14 UTC
I prayed for his soul this morning. I don't think God was listening.
The Peeler
2018-08-19 16:45:12 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:06:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
I'm not mad at you asshole. You are too much a loser to get mad at.
I prayed for his soul this morning. I don't think God was listening.
Jerking off while dreaming of men is NOT prayer, gay dumb anal Razovic!
That's why God NEVER listens to you!
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Do you really think it'll help anyways?
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Help? It's not supposed to help. I want God to destroy his soul!
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
If there is a God, God will probably not accept him into heaven.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Of course not...Heaven is for white people not wogs!
The Peeler
2018-08-19 20:11:34 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 12:02:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
If there is a God, God will probably not accept him into heaven.
Of course not...Heaven is for white people not wogs!
...and you experience that painfully EVERY DAY, you filthy serbian wog! <BG>
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-08-19 18:47:18 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 11:17:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Do you really think it'll help anyways?
Help? It's not supposed to help. I want God to destroy his soul!
Just like he did with your shitty "soul" already LONG time ago, psychopath?
VERY unlikely! <BG>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 19:18:52 UTC
Post by Tony
Why are you so mad at me? Did you bottom pal give you AIDS?
LOL
Is it true that you refused to get a HGV licence so you could drive a
lorry (aka truck for our Yankee friends) because you thought it meant
you had to have AIDS?
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:47:01 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:18:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Tony
Why are you so mad at me? Did you bottom pal give you AIDS?
LOL
Is it true that you refused to get a HGV licence so you could drive a
lorry (aka truck for our Yankee friends) because you thought it meant
you had to have AIDS?
You felt PERSONALLY addressed when he mentioned "bottom pal", dumb anal
Razovic? And obviously RIGHTLY so! LOL
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
MaxxX
2018-08-19 07:36:41 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tony doesn't even have his website anymore.
He is so damn pathetic.
For now he still has this.

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/116769621963783783171
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/anthonyxcool/