BREXIT DAY - 14MAR17
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-03-13 16:49:25 UTC
MAYBE NOT!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308576/Tory-rebels-concede-defeat-EU-Bill.html
R. Mark Clayton
2017-03-14 10:24:46 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
MAYBE NOT!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308576/Tory-rebels-concede-defeat-EU-Bill.html
And predictably

Business Live: Pound at eight-week low - BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-39230950

this shows the ongoing level of confidence business has in Brexit and the UK government.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
Looking forward to the best April Fool's Day of all time.
Judith
2017-03-15 17:15:53 UTC
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:41:58 -0700 (PDT), ***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk wrote:

<snip>
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
Looking forward to the best April Fool's Day of all time.
Yes - with Brexit and Trump it will be a field day: and I suspect very
difficult to differentiate fact from fiction
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-03-15 19:22:14 UTC
Post by Judith
<snip>
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
Looking forward to the best April Fool's Day of all time.
Yes - with Brexit and Trump it will be a field day: and I suspect very
difficult to differentiate fact from fiction
Gone back to June now - oh well, never mind!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/779333/brexit-delay-eu-force-theresa-may-britain-wait-june-start-talks