HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc).....WHICH jew a"h GOT, the Nobel Prize for, the mosht HIGH-PITCHED jew MARKETING voice?
2018-07-09 18:50:05 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

YES! It was, CNN's very, own David Smerconish!

Shuch a marketing already!

Buy now and SHAVE! The MORE, you buy the, MORE you SHAVE!

LOLOK

2018-07-09 19:08:09 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
HUH?
HAY!
I forgot to tell you our ENTIRE business model!

You already know about tricking you schmucks into paying 50% interest
on your car title loans, then taking you car when you can't make that
last payment.

What I didn't tell you is that we then take the cars to the next
county to Honest Abraham's Used Cars, to sell to those glue-huffers
over there. Naturally, not one of them has successfully made it
through the 72-month payment process, and we grab the car back and
sell it AGAIN.

I think the record is 35 times. Sometimes to the same glue-huffer,
after we hit it with a can of Krylon.

Thanks for the business, glue-huffers!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-07-10 12:55:42 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 12:08:09 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
HAY!
YES! It was, CNN's very, own David Smerconish!
Shuch a marketing already!
Buy now and SHAVE! The MORE, you buy the, MORE you SHAVE!
LOLOK
I forgot to tell you our ENTIRE jew business model !
You already know about tricking other jew schmucks into paying 5% interest
on their car title loans, then taking their worthless jew car when they can't make that
last jew payment.
What I didn't tell you is that we then take the jew cars to the next jew ghetto
to Dishonest Mo's Used jew Cars, to sell to those HCN gas-huffers
over there. Naturally, not one of them has successfully made it
through the 72-month jew payment process, and we grab the jew car back and
sell it AGAIN.
Such a business already ! But hay ! If you tried that shit with
humans you'd inspire a pogrom !
I think the record is 35 times. Sometimes to the same jew HCN gas-huffer,
after we hit it with a can of Zyklon B !
Gosh ! What, a WASTE of Zyklon B !

2018-07-10 13:22:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
HUH?
HAY!
I forgot to tell you our ENTIRE business model!
You already know about tricking you schmucks into paying 50% interest
on your car title loans, then taking you car when you can't make that
last payment.
What I didn't tell you is that we then take the cars to the next
county to Honest Abraham's Used Cars, to sell to those glue-huffers
over there. Naturally, not one of them has successfully made it
through the 72-month payment process, and we grab the car back and
sell it AGAIN.
I think the record is 35 times. Sometimes to the same glue-huffer,
after we hit it with a can of Krylon.
Thanks for the business, glue-huffers!
ROFLMJAO
Gosh ! What, a WASTE ! No wonder we glue-huffers can't ever get ahead!
Those darn Jews! They outsmart you glue-huffers EVERY time!

2018-07-11 11:50:53 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 06:22:42 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
[...]

Those darn Humans ! They outsmart HCN gas-huffers like me EVERY time !
Of, COURSE we do raghead ! You're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !

2018-07-11 19:04:30 UTC
Post by The Jews
Gosh ! What, a WASTE ! No wonder we glue-huffers can't ever get ahead!
Those darn Jews! They outsmart you glue-huffers EVERY time!
ROFLMJAO
Of, COURSE you do raghead ! We're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Cheers!
Plus, your numbers are decreasing, what with all your homosexual anal
intercourse!

2018-07-12 12:39:44 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:04:30 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I think the record is 35 times. Sometimes to the same jew HCN gas-huffer,
after we hit it with a can of Zyklon B !
Gosh ! What, a WASTE of Zyklon B !
Those darn Humans ! They outsmart HCN gas-huffers like me EVERY time !
Of, COURSE we do raghead ! You're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Plus, our numbers are decreasing, what with all our homosexual anal
intercourse !
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !

2018-07-13 01:03:37 UTC
Post by The Jews
Of, COURSE you do raghead ! We're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Cheers!
Plus, your numbers are decreasing, what with all your homosexual anal
intercourse!
LOL
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct! You won't be around to *do* any holocausting! You'll just be
a putrid memory!

2018-07-13 11:27:47 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:03:37 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Those darn Humans ! They outsmart HCN gas-huffers like me EVERY time !
Of, COURSE we do raghead ! You're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Plus, our numbers are decreasing, what with all our homosexual anal
intercourse !
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct ! We won't be around to *get* any holocausting ! we'll just be
a putrid jew memory !
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !

2018-07-13 12:47:29 UTC
Post by The Jews
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct! You won't be around to *do* any holocausting! You'll just be
a putrid memory!
LOL
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !
Exactly! Isn't it simple GRAND to know your "Master Race" is dying out
and being replaced with sweet, adorable bi-racial children?

2018-07-14 11:45:21 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:47:29 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Plus, our numbers are decreasing, what with all our homosexual anal
intercourse !
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct ! We won't be around to *get* any holocausting ! we'll just be
a putrid jew memory !
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !
Exactly ! Isn't it simple GRAND to know our "Chosen subpeople" are dying out
and being replaced with sweet, adorable white (aka human) children ?
Yes it's, simple GRAND raghead ! Thankfully, not many of you
subhuman ragheads survive a rectal conception followed by an anal
delivery !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-07-14 12:12:14 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct! You won't be around to *do* any holocausting! You'll just be
a putrid memory!
LOL
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !
Exactly! Isn't it simple GRAND to know your "Master Race" is dying out
and being replaced with sweet, adorable bi-racial children?
Yes it's, simple GRAND raghead !
It is, Gordon! You people are dying out and being replaced by
beautiful people of color!
Thankfully, not many of you
subhuman ragheads survive a rectal conception followed by an anal
delivery !
Unfortunately for you, we're populating the earth and YOU glue-huffers
are dying out!

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

Now, we already KNOW you glue-huffers are in the minority, but ALL
whites will be a minority in less than thirty years, all according to
our plan!

You'll have been Nuremberged by then, of course.

2018-07-15 12:46:49 UTC
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 05:12:14 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Exactly ! Isn't it simple GRAND to know our "Chosen subpeople" are dying out
and being replaced with sweet, adorable white (aka human) children ?
Yes it's, simple GRAND raghead !
It is, Gordon! We subhuman subpeople are dying out and being replaced by
beautiful WHITE (aka human) people !
That's, GOTTA be a mitzvah !
Thankfully, not many of you subhuman ragheads survive a rectal conception
followed by an anal delivery !
Unfortunately for us, you're populating the earth and WE HCN gas-huffers
are dying out !
The world rejoices raghead !

2018-07-15 13:28:41 UTC
Post by The Jews
Yes it's, simple GRAND raghead !
It is, Gordon! You people are dying out and being replaced by
beautiful people of color!
Thankfully, not many of you
subhuman ragheads survive a rectal conception followed by an anal
delivery !
Unfortunately for you, we're populating the earth and YOU glue-huffers
are dying out!
The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
Now, we already KNOW you glue-huffers are in the minority, but ALL
whites will be a minority in less than thirty years, all according to
our plan!
You'll have been Nuremberged by then, of course.
The world rejoices raghead !
Of COURSE the world will rejoice when you're gone, Gordon!

Of course, you're pretty much gone NOW, hiding in your basement.

2018-07-14 18:34:24 UTC
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:45:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Correct! You won't be around to *do* any holocausting! You'll just be
a putrid memory!
LOL
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !
Exactly! Isn't it simple GRAND to know your "Master Race" is dying out
and being replaced with sweet, adorable bi-racial children?
Yes it's, simple GRAND raghead ! Thankfully, not many of us
subhuman shitheads survive a rectal conception followed by an anal
delivery !
Well, YOU did, dreckserb!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-13 20:38:57 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 04:27:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Of, COURSE you do raghead ! We're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Cheers!
Plus, your numbers are decreasing, what with all your homosexual anal
intercourse!
LOL
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for a 'holocaust'®™ !
Correct! You won't be around to *do* any holocausting! You'll just be
a putrid memory!
LOL
Correct ! Like, TOTALLY putrid !
Indeed! You will be in death what you were in life: stinking shit!
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-12 17:15:29 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 05:39:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Plus, your numbers are decreasing, what with all your homosexual anal
intercourse!
LOL
Right ! Soon there'll be, no NEED for 'Nuremberging'®™ !
Indeed, but we want to do it anyway, dreckserb. Simply because of all the
fun involved!
2018-07-11 15:07:42 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:50:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
I forgot to tell you our ENTIRE business model!
You already know about tricking you schmucks into paying 50% interest
on your car title loans, then taking you car when you can't make that
last payment.
What I didn't tell you is that we then take the cars to the next
county to Honest Abraham's Used Cars, to sell to those glue-huffers
over there. Naturally, not one of them has successfully made it
through the 72-month payment process, and we grab the car back and
sell it AGAIN.
I think the record is 35 times. Sometimes to the same glue-huffer,
after we hit it with a can of Krylon.
Thanks for the business, glue-huffers!
ROFLMJAO
Gosh ! What, a WASTE ! No wonder we glue-huffers can't ever get ahead!
Those darn Jews! They outsmart you glue-huffers EVERY time!
ROFLMJAO
Of, COURSE you do master ! We're SUBHUMAN is the reason for vhy !
Who ever said anything to the contrary, dreckserb?
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-07-10 18:11:04 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:55:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
I forgot to tell you our ENTIRE business model!
You already know about tricking you schmucks into paying 50% interest
on your car title loans, then taking you car when you can't make that
last payment.
What I didn't tell you is that we then take the cars to the next
county to Honest Abraham's Used Cars, to sell to those glue-huffers
over there. Naturally, not one of them has successfully made it
through the 72-month payment process, and we grab the car back and
sell it AGAIN.
Thanks for the business, glue-huffers!
ROFLMJAO
Such a business already ! But hay ! If you tried that shit with
humans you'd inspire a pogrom !
Real humans get much better deals than you and your kind, dreckserb! LOL
2018-07-09 19:38:19 UTC
The dumb hysterical serbian bitch can't even TRY to hide what an idiot she
HUH?
HAY!
YES! It was, CNN's very, own David Smerconish!
Shuch a marketing already!
Buy now and SHAVE! The MORE, you buy the, MORE you SHAVE!
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO retarded? LOL
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar