Irish carpet cleaner critically injured after drilled in head; homophobic motive probed
Add Reply
Byker
2018-05-13 18:18:24 UTC
A woman in Northern Ireland was in critical condition after she was
attacked using a cordless drill Saturday, as police are investigating a
homophobic motive.
The 38-year-old victim, who was not immediately identified, sustained a
“very serious head injury” after she was allegedly attacked with a drill
on the street in Strabane, County Tyrone, Sky News reported. A 17-year-old
boy was arrested in connection with the attack.
Daniel McCrossan, a member of the Legislative Assembly for West Tyrone,
called the attack “one of the most horrific incidents" he had learned of
during his time as a politician.
There you have it, folks: Trepanation, 2018! https://tinyurl.com/y8vcw3pk
"It is a monstrous attack and one that has sent shockwaves across the
entirety of the wider Strabane community today," he said. "I actually felt
sick, that this could happen."
Detective Sergeant Brian Reid said they were “exploring a possible
homophobic motive for the crime and we are appealing for witnesses to get
in touch with us.”
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/05/woman-critically-injured-after-drilled-in-head-homophobic-motive-probed.html
See? Gun control works...
2018-05-13 20:31:28 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
It does! Try mowing down a school with one cordless drill!

2018-05-13 20:39:20 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 13:31:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/05/woman-critically-injured-after-dr
illed-in-head-homophobic-motive-probed.html
See? Gun control works...
It does! Try mowing down a school with one cordless drill!
I wonder whether ANYONE would deplore it if such a thing happened to you,
dreckserb!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-05-14 11:58:45 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
It does! Try mowing down a school with one cordless drill!
Try to stop molesting two year olds, dirty old nazoid pedo!